The Adventures of SubliminalUser

Chapter 1.5

Activating the Mind’s Eye to Reaffirm the Chosen Emperor

Manifestation. The greatest skill I feel I must develop the most. With the way reality is, I have found it difficult to believe that certain aspects of my life can be changed through external action easily. Although Chosen and Emperor have already started working, it seems as if there are certain blocks that prevent my life from progressing in all the ways I’d like them to progress. The simple fact that I have this lack of confidence in being able to manifest into existence that which I want in the challenging areas speaks volumes in itself. For it is difficult to reconcile with the notion that success is guaranteed.

Lately, I’ve felt that I just don’t know how to get to where I want to be, even if I know what I want. It almost seems as if I need a teleportation machine. On top of this, my mind has liked to visualize and imagine bad outcomes, sometimes so much that I’d feel bad in the current 3D world. This is no good. I decided late last year that manifestation is the key skill I need to develop further, and now I am going to do just that. Although Ascension Chamber isn’t out yet, I hope Mind’s Eye ZP can change the game for me and instill in me the confidence that I can and will shape my reality, just like all the greats I’ve seen on this forum.

Nearly 1.5 years ago, I awakened in manifestation through my custom “Man for Himself” which featured the ME core. Since then I’ve kept manifestation in mind through a near-daily practice. However, I am not satisfied with the extent of this skill development just yet—despite the progress made. Let’s take my manifestation power to the absolute limit.

Stack:

• Mind’s Eye ZP
  • Chosen ZP
  • Emperor ZP

Projected Listening Strategy:
Day A: ME + Chosen
Day B: Rest
Day C: ME + Emperor
Day D: Rest

First Run: January 27 (Thursday)

1 Like

I know that in the past you have had these occasional dips. There is always an up

Urgent Ask. Should I end my washout at 3 days (ending today) and start with part 2 of this stack run? I feel like I want to start tomorrow to get off of this low confidence and bad feelings I am having about my situation.

@RVConsultant @SaintSovereign.

Have you checked out the Zero Point Listening Instructions?

Yes. However I ask about 3 days because of mounting evidence that 3 days is sufficient for a washout after 21 days. I am looking to assess risks.

Like, chance of recon given that I’d start with ME + Emperor. Value proposition of skipping 2 additional rest days.

The most recent post username SaintSovereign made on the topic:

seems to suggest that it’s prudent to stick to the 5 day recommendation.

4 Likes

@SubliminalUser

How are you today?

@RVconsultant, thanks for asking.

I am feeling much better than earlier. Yesterday was a day of several wins both in work and in my personal life. I’ll recap quickly:

• My eyes got checked in the morning by the doctor, who informed me that they are experiencing dry eye; the other effects I was experiencing were just a part of the healing process post-surgery and there’s nothing to worry about.
  • In work, some significant advancements occurred in the project I’m spearheading as well as another project I’m executing on.
  • I ended up manifesting free food which became the basis of my OMAD.
  • I successfully pulled off NF yesterday.
  • A lot of preparation got done for my next trip (coming up soon)!
  • I of course feel great that Heartsong ZP was released, because now I have all the main subs I need for stack 2.
2 Likes

Cool. Where are you going?

Going to Latin America!

1 Like

Nice! Have fun.

I will, and I am going to be manifesting as well! The continuation of my stack begins exactly on flight day (aka tomorrow).

Well well well, it is day 3 of stack 1.5 already. Unfortunately I have not been doing daily journaling this time as I am currently on the trip which started on the exact same day as the updated stack.

Here’s the last few days’ listening:
Day 1: ME ZP + Emperor ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: ME ZP + Chosen ZP

As you can see I am focusing on getting up to speed with ME, the title that I would like to change my life. And what does that mean, exactly? I feel that I need to draw out the understanding that I am in control and have the power to shape my external reality all the time. I also would like to actually manifest very great things and also speed up the results I get from other ZP subs.

Earlier today, I tried to visualize some of the items I wrote down for the list method. I was pleasantly surprised with what I could already do. Now, I need to put this more consistently into action and believe that the visualization is actually doing something.

Rest Day.

I’m getting to understand a sense of how this trip is. Let’s just say that I’m not going to be putting this anywhere near the top of my travels so far. The one great thing about it is that I got to explore this additional country. I’m also getting some lessons (I should have learned already) around guided tours and trip planning that I should have remembered. But the last time a trip like this occurred was years ago, so I had forgotten it unfortunately. I think I put a bit too much stock in some things here.

I’ve been thinking about some other stuff lately, let’s see if anything relates to the subs.

• How can I do even better manifestations? Joseph Alai released another video today, after a fairly long hiatus. I now have a very useful technique in my toolbelt.
  • I want to do conscious manifestation daily, not just written ones or passive manifestation. But how do I do that? Today what I did was find a guided meditation session online and followed along that while focusing on one thing I’d like to manifest, which is successfully moving out of my parents’ place with no hassle. I felt confident in the seed planted after that session ended, which is good news.
  • @DarkPhilosopher, check this out: I’m getting more and more confident that the extended fast I’m planning is going to be a great one in many ways. With the ideas I came up with for what to do during the fast, as well as the possibility of it being a highly productive (work-wise) fast, I feel great in the idea of it, even if EFs are generally considered challenging. While my set-point is currently at 15 days, I can extend it a little longer because of the fasting supplements I’m using. Honestly, if I get TO 15 days and think it’s been great (read: not a detriment on health and on career progress) then I will extend it, because seldom does there come by a great opportunity to do such a fast.

During my very first (2 month) fast I was very productive at work. In general I do occasionally have lulls in creativity, during those moments I’m extremely productive doing routine tasks but slow on the uptake when doing new things. Apart from people at work offering food and eating around you the only recommendation I can give is to schedule day 3 & 4 be in the weekend. They tend to be the days where your body doesn’t want to do anything.

I scrolled up a bit to search for your plans, but got stuck at the mention of manifesting free food. :slight_smile:

I’m curious about those fasting supplements you mention.

Personally, circumstances have conspired to move all my outdoor appointments to March, so I’m strongly considering making February a fasting month with some light exercise to keep building the habit. Normally I don’t like fasting during the cold months, but when opportunity knocks…

Good luck and thanks for tagging me!

1 Like

It is great that you were productive at work. It gives me more confidence that I’ll be able to do what I need to do just fine. With regards to the changes I will be making to my schedule:

• I intend to add in an extra work hour, meaning I’ll start an hour early and end at the same time. At least, that’s the idea. Among several reasons this is to account for lulls that are a result of fasting that may occur later in the day.
  • I probably will not be sitting close to my teammates most of the time because of the stuff regarding food as you mentioned. Fortunately for me, this is currently acceptable behavior at work because going to the office and sitting at one’s assigned desk is not required just yet.
  • Will continue to go into the office despite the above, because I am simply more disciplined at the office than at home.
  • Adding in a end-of-the-workday walk around the entire building, to disengage from work, pass time as well as burn more fat.

Beyond work, I will:

• Work on one particular hobby after work fairly consistently.
  • I’m going to sleep considerably earlier. I’m looking to sleep during the entirety of the 10PM - 2AM window since that’s the time HGH release is at its max.
  • Continue to exercise. I’ll be doing LISS cardio (fat burning) as well as strength training (structured with reduced weights and reps—the point here is to signal to my body that it still needs to maintain muscle).

What are your thoughts on all this?

Have you decided? It would be great to share the experience. I am not starting today, however that fast IS starting later this month.

Exactly. The opportunity to do a long EF does not come by very often. It is for this reason that I am very much open to extending my fast beyond the original time range until my fasting supplement has run out.

1 Like

You’re sleeping during the day? Make sure to block light for deeper sleep.

As far as exercise goes, I generally do light exercise as well. But then last year I heard about research which stated that exercise might actually increase muscle loss. I didn’t notice a big improvement when fasting without exercise, so this time I’ll probably do light exercise again. One caveat is that my body has a tendency to decrease all exercise motivation. Which is why I wanted to build the habit first.

Love the idea of that walk.

I’m finishing my perishables now, it’ll start tomorrow or the day after. If I can overcome the weekend cravings I’ll likely keep it up until March.

It’s easier for me now that working from home is so easy. But I’ll stick to no longer than a month. That will give me time to refeed properly. And since I am running Emperor Fitness I may not fast as often.

The eventual goal would be to do alternate day fasting with a 3 day fast the first weekend of every month. I want to see if I can maintain that.

About your supplements, make sure there’s no fat soluble stuff, only water-soluble. That is, if it’s a water fast. I don’t think fat soluble would do any harm, but it would likely go straight through you.

Whoops. I flipped the time. Corrected it. Now it should make more sense and align with what you may have researched yourself.

LISS Cardio is not conducive to muscle retention. However weight lifting (given the correct parameters to avoid causing excess muscle damage) can help retain it so I’m going to do that this time.

My multivitamin has fat soluble stuff. Not to worry—the fat soluble items will go straight through as you said. I know this works based off of the last time I did such a great fast.

1 Like

I am strongly considering running Ascension as part of the next stack instead of HS. So it would look like:

• ME
  • Ascension
  • Chosen

Why?

• Ascension continues the development from Emperor but in a more essential form.
  • Ascension processes fast, I’ve wanted to run it for a while but could never justify running it for a long period of time in earlier tech iterations. 45 days with ZP tech is good.
  • Ascension can make me a big-time action man who asserts himself strongly. I’ve been seeing this already develop recently, especially with emperor. However during the upcoming extended fast I feel like this will especially be important. I cannot keep myself standing still. I want to be busy, I want to be out and about and also assert my boundaries regarding my fast (and my overall self, of course)
  • HS is something I want to run, of course, but my ME isn’t quite there yet AND with so much of the stack time happening during a fast it’s be a bit difficult to capitalize on opportunities that HS may present in the time
  • Ascension would be satisfying because the results are seen very quickly. HS on the other hand may take a bit more time (this might be a limiting belief, hopefully ME and then HS itself can help fix that)

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant for thoughts on this.

1 Like

Rationally I don’t have anything to offer. Intuitively I would say that fasting is a time to turn inward more, not a time to become a “big-time action man who asserts himself strongly.”

Although you can probably make it work, you might not get the most out of the fast that way. During my own fasts I’ve always noticed I’m less of an action taker, more clearing the slate and preparing to be that action taker afterwards. Sometimes it feels like I’m wasting the sub’s potential because my body and mind are too busy. But maybe that’s just me, I’m introverted by nature.

ME is inwardly focused, Chosen also for the most part. Ascension is the standout here. It might take a lot of your energy if you want it to express itself fully.

Do let me know what you intend to do.

You did give me an idea though. How would a “warm” stack like HeartSong, Chosen from Within, Mind’s Eye and maybe Love Bomb do during a fast? Or instead of Love Bomb the newly released As Above and So Below ZP’s during meditation for a more spiritual pursuit.