Running three titles

The answer to all scheduling questions is the @Billions method. Mon-Wed-Fri, weekends off, skip every 3rd Friday of the month.

Easiest pattern to adhere to, regardless of how many titles are being run.

3 Likes

Mm I was doing 2 zp followed by a day of rest then 1 zp then a day of rest and 2 zp while switching titles round (quite hard to keep track of)

5 days rest after finishing 21 days

Then same thing but 3 days rest at end of 21 days

Then 3 Rd cycle I started off with 3 zp every other day but was getting bad recon. So now I’m experimenting with just 1 zp every other day. Listening to wanted zp as I type this and that will be all my subliminals for the day.
And I use ascension chamber on a Sunday if I don’t forget and visualise my end goals or imagined successful steps to get there. Especially visualising smashing through mental or creative or even spiritual blocks I may have

1 Like

Ive ran 3 titles the first cycle. Dragon ST.1 which people say is very heavy + paragon + Chosen and it was not taxing at all for me… I think its best to test and find out what works best for you, everyone is different. As for the listening pattern, i just follow what SUB club recommends which has been working great for me

2 Likes

The Zero Point Listening Instructions has instructions for how to run three titles.

1 Like

I ran it ideally at night as most of the time subs make me tired so it’s perfect before bed.

With 3 titles, I would usually do 1 or 2 times a weeks even with 2 titles I generally do 2 times a week (3 is too much for me).

Depends what I run, if I run hom or Stark which are pretty dense I somehow don’t get recon because it gels with me well but if I run Wanted + Stark + Libertine, it’s pretty taxing and I get tired very quickly physically and mentally.

Honestly running two titles is way better for two reasons, 1: You get results much quicker since your running less subs and 2: There’s much less recon usually

1 Like

Why do people run the Subs for 7min. What is the benefits?

From username SaintSovereign:

1 Like

So that means we just play the 15min video in 7 minute?

Yes! (or in 3 or 5 minutes)

1 Like

Thank you, gentlemen.

Has anyone else listened to three titles?

I stopped listening to 3 titles. I like the simplicity of running two titles.

Plus you need to run titles according to your own personal goals. So chose 1 or 2 goals for the next few weeks or months, work towards it and use Subs to help you achieve them.

Try to do too much and you might end up achieving nothing. I know cause i was like this before.

Be focused on what you want to achieve.

2 Likes

yes i also tried three titles but went back to two. It was just too much for me all at once and i felt the efficiency of the titles suffered as a result.

1 Like

You play 3, 5, or 7 minutes of it. Just to be clear, you don’t play the video at double speed, lol!

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about the inner gasoline module all week. Never bought it or listened to it.

This week has been some of the best sex of my life, including having a full body orgasm without ejaculating but I thought I was about to. I literally accidentally became a multiorgasmic man.

Maybe this aint so far from the truth. Just buy em and ur good!

I have run only one stack in the past month. But when I do 3 I usually just run all 3 together.

I try to put them in whatever order is most likely (best guess anyway) that each one builds on the previous stuff in the stack.

So I put breakdown/ST1 stuff first. Or any non-breakdown Healing titles at the end. “Regular” titles in the middle.

1 Like

Accession Chamber has really helped things gel/integrate for me. Also I think running 3 titles with a general idea of what you want to accomplish is very helpful. At least it has been in my case.

An idea I’ve had is to run 2 subs for a full cycle, and just swap one out for the next cycle. Rotating one out each time.

Another thing that’s been helpful for me is committing to a stack and not jumping around much. I switched subs a lot initially to test things out. When in actuality (speaking only about myself here) there was some serious FOMO going on.

As I’ve become more honest with what I want, firm in my decisions and committed to certain outcomes things have changed and I don’t seem to have as much recon.

4 Likes

This is close to my listening pattern. I’ve been using SC subs for 2+ years, I do not recommend deviating from the recommended listening schedule if you are new!

I run 3 ZP titles, back to back, M, W, F… weekends off, for 3 weeks, then the 4th week is a rest/washout. Then I decide on my next stack and repeat.

It’s been working very well for me… No recon, and I’m noticing huge boosts with QL3 since last week!

4 Likes

Running a sub for 3 minutes will give you the same benefits as running the whole 15 minutes with less recon??

1 Like

Some have had this experience. I think everyone has to try it for themselves. I always listen to the full 15 minutes and haven’t had any problems so far.

2 Likes

What Music player you use

Do you set up a timer so that Subs stop after 5 minute