Running three titles

How do you run your three titles, guys? What’s your listening pattern and the general experience/progress? Isn’t too taxing for you? Can you compare it with running two titles?

I’m tagging some of you running three titles but anybody who’s doing the same, please, comment on this thread too. Thank you.

@Vesper @Goldaura @praisetheurdtree @Ice @Geoff @Fusion @GentleJackson @Vinci @enigma12 @WildCard

4 Likes

I am running 4 titles although 7.5 minutes each every other day. So my routine is MUCH taxing than the standard, but I am doing OKAY.
And you know what I mean by doing OK with running 4 subs.
Recon will eventually decrease

4 Likes

I was testing a listening pattern for some time.
For a quite long time, it was 15 minutes by which I did not have much progress at least in visible results.

A month ago I started with 7 minutes and it seemed better at the start but after that, the results kinda diminished.
My eye opening was on my washout when after three rest days results were slowly coming.

So I figured out that 7 minutes with one rest day in between is probably still too much. I was considering trying 5 minutes (seemed to me that with 7 minutes I need three rest days, with 5 minutes two rest days in between).

After this @billions inspired me to try his pattern, 3 minutes 3 times a week with a rest day in between plus two rest days on weekends.
I just started with this pattern but I have high hopes for that.

3 Likes

I think there will be a time where we don’t need to listen to them anymore

Just buy them :joy:

2 Likes

@Alphamale Hey mate! The 4 title challenge is amazing!! would you like to share your titles and the listening pattern?

1 Like

Thank you
I have a journal

I started my subclub journey with CFW solo for 1 cycle.

I added regeneration and ran CFW + Regeneration for 2nd cycle.

After 2nd cycle, I added elixir.

I’m running CFW + Regeneration+ elixir currently as my 3rd cycle.

I have been listening to CFW solo then on the next listening day, it’s Elixir first then Regeneration.

I will continue running this stack until I feel I don’t need to anymore, or the benefits stop.

This stack is mentally heavy. The introspection can be so intense that I don’t feel “present” sometimes. There are also times where I feel almost high (like weed high)

I haven’t had any bad experiences so far. I’ve been blessed with a lot of insights and realizations. Though I have yet to cry and wondering if there’s something wrong with me. I assumed running 3 healing subs would do it but so far, no dice.

2 Likes

Listening Pattern for 3 Titles

Title 1 + Title 2
Rest
Title 3
Rest
Title 1 + Title 2
etc

Note About Stacks
My first stack was Emperor, Limit Destroyer, and a custom that included Daredevil core, Primal Seduction Core, and a few physical shifting modules and aura modules. My second stack (current) is StarkQ, Primal Seduction, and Wanted. I’m pointing this out because essentially, with important differences, my first and second stacks are pretty similar: both include Primal Seduction, Daredevil, Emperor (Stark is built with PS, DD, and EmP); physical shifting; and aura modules. Not only are the stacks similar (with important differences of course) but they were both chosen to fufill my goals (which have remained unchanged).

Experience
Experience. I just looked back on my personal journal, and I got mild recon and small results on the very first day of my very first loop (Emperor and Limit Destroyer). Since that time, the results have only gotten better and better, the recon has gotten less intense, and my mental state has become more stable with the changes. Slowly, the person I used to be is becoming unfamiliar and the person I’m becoming feels more like the real me.

Progress
This is going to be the hard one, because how different I feel and act is huge, but, that’s not really the easiest thing to explain, so I’ll focus on the concrete.

• Got a new, better, higher-paying job within the first week.

• Have attracted the attention of several women, and the numbers of a few of them.

• Status changed: At my new job, I’m constantly complimented and seen as a valuable employee. People seem to really want to talk to me, male and female, young and old, people really just want to learn about me. Daily, no matter where I am, I’m asked where I’m from, how old I am, etc, etc.

• More socially free than I’ve been in my life.

• Not gaining fat. Eating a horrible diet that makes me bloated and makes me retain water, yet my bicep and forearm veins are popping more and more every day–a dead giveaway that I’m losing fat.

• Voice change. I’ve always had a deep voice, but now, my voice is something else. I can’t say that it’s gotten deeper, but I will say that it’s gotten smoother and I have far less vocal strain. I’m not mumbling as much anymore either.

Too Taxing?

Is it too taxing? It’s been tough some days: sleep disturbances, irritability, hopelessness, depression, fear, lack of motivation. But those symptoms have been pretty short-lived and journaling, mindfulness techniques, and taking action has helped to clear them right up in most cases.

It’s not too taxing for me because I’m in a position where positive change, no matter how painful, is less painful than letting things stay the same. But I could see how it would be too much for some people. Heck, it probably would have been too much for myself from a few months ago.

Compare It to Running Two Titles

I can’t, sadly, because I’ve never run just two titles. What I will say is that I feel stretched to the limit, I can’t imagine a fourth title doing any good for me. Three titles feels pretty close to overwhelming–I can feel myself being stretched in similar but different directions. I honestly feel that I would get better results with just one or two titles, however, I’m willing to sacrifice better more targeted progress, for slower progress, if it means progressing toward all my goals at once.

4 Likes

7.5 minuets? How do you get the whole script? Genuine question because I’ve seen others talk about 7.5 min loops.

Yes I know

The answer to all scheduling questions is the @Billions method. Mon-Wed-Fri, weekends off, skip every 3rd Friday of the month.

Easiest pattern to adhere to, regardless of how many titles are being run.

3 Likes

Mm I was doing 2 zp followed by a day of rest then 1 zp then a day of rest and 2 zp while switching titles round (quite hard to keep track of)

5 days rest after finishing 21 days

Then same thing but 3 days rest at end of 21 days

Then 3 Rd cycle I started off with 3 zp every other day but was getting bad recon. So now I’m experimenting with just 1 zp every other day. Listening to wanted zp as I type this and that will be all my subliminals for the day.
And I use ascension chamber on a Sunday if I don’t forget and visualise my end goals or imagined successful steps to get there. Especially visualising smashing through mental or creative or even spiritual blocks I may have

1 Like

Ive ran 3 titles the first cycle. Dragon ST.1 which people say is very heavy + paragon + Chosen and it was not taxing at all for me… I think its best to test and find out what works best for you, everyone is different. As for the listening pattern, i just follow what SUB club recommends which has been working great for me

2 Likes

The Zero Point Listening Instructions has instructions for how to run three titles.

1 Like

I ran it ideally at night as most of the time subs make me tired so it’s perfect before bed.

With 3 titles, I would usually do 1 or 2 times a weeks even with 2 titles I generally do 2 times a week (3 is too much for me).

Depends what I run, if I run hom or Stark which are pretty dense I somehow don’t get recon because it gels with me well but if I run Wanted + Stark + Libertine, it’s pretty taxing and I get tired very quickly physically and mentally.

Honestly running two titles is way better for two reasons, 1: You get results much quicker since your running less subs and 2: There’s much less recon usually

1 Like

Why do people run the Subs for 7min. What is the benefits?

From username SaintSovereign:

1 Like

So that means we just play the 15min video in 7 minute?

Yes! (or in 3 or 5 minutes)

1 Like

Thank you, gentlemen.

Has anyone else listened to three titles?