Does stacking order matter?

So I’m curious does the order of your stack matter for example lets say I run wanted khan black st 4 sex and seduction. Does the order matter at all?

Or LBFH Wanted. Is it better to run lbfh first since it creates love?

It probably don’t matter that much but it’s something I have been curious about.

And like my coming manifestation custom I assume it would be better to run it first or maybe even on a separate day because of the density of it.

2 Likes

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=stack%20order%20in:title

Stuff I’ve found over the past few years here.

5 Likes

Oh very interesting thanks for sharing

1 Like

The changing the playlist order is super interesting never thought about that.

Shuffle is great.

2 Likes

Maybe in the short term, it makes a difference since it feels different

But in the long term, it ends up being the same. The same being that you are running the scripts of 3 titles in your stack and all of them eventually gets executed.

I wouldn’t worry too much about this. If you like a certain order, do it. But don’t be too concerned about it.

2 Likes

For short term effects, I noticed that I feel different after listening to different subs.

Like a but tired after Emperor but wieder awake and energetic after LBfH. So if I’m listening late in the day, I’m putting emperor last.

But that might differ for each person.

Also consider the concept of the Processing queue. If it’s straight like a conveyor belt, then the order could play a role. But it could also be, that our subconsciousness chooses what to process next, what would be most beneficial.
In that case order wouldn’t be important at all.

2 Likes

If i were to stack spartan, stark and something else i would run spartan before bed then run the other two before i wakeup.

I have been experimenting with different times to play with stacks. But after studying hypnosis and therapy. I have kind of come to the conclusion it’s best to just sleep after. As then your subconcious gets to process without your concious mind intervening.

Or even taking a nap, Maybe that’s the reason my sub listen on the day becomes a short nap :D.

Is this a joke, or do you use an app so it gets played half an hour before the alarm is set?

Edit:
The Question was solved later on:

1 Like

Spartan is one of those products which promotes the body to heal. Repair and healing happens when you sleep i use an mp3 player. I wake up automatically at 5am with or without an alarm clock.

I get the spartan part, but for stark and something else, do use some silent track to cover for your sleeping hours so stark and something get started at 4:30?

I’m pretty sure he meant to say the other two ‘after’ he wakes up.

2 Likes

Yes correct thats what i was meant to say thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

Honestly, with all the things guys in here do, it seemed totally legit. When in the past, you could listen for hours every day, I know that some had ultrasonic running during sleep.

I did 12 loops of stark terminus square a row those were the days XD

2 Likes

In the moment you listen to it yes but very minimal (when I mean in the moment is during and a few hours after listening to the stack) however if your like me and you listen to your stack before bed 3 times a week. It doesn’t change anything at all.

Pretty sure this was mentioned by Saint at some point as well but a long time ago.

i have no idea what actually works, but the way that I do it in my head, is if i’m microlooping 2 subs for same-day effects, i microloop the sub that’s less important first and the sub that’s more important more.

Today I listened to 30s of LE, then 60s of NR.

30s of LE to give me additional “primer” so that when I run NR, I’m more “primed” to receive the scripting. And I’m hoping that LE will be in the background and NR will be more prominent.

But i just made that up in my head idek if it works, and I agree with others that in the long run, it doesn’t matter, and for me, doesn’t matter for full loops. Idec about healing before/after stack

1 Like