Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

Holy shit I’m being such a dick to Le Wife de Palpatine today.

She’s been gone a few days watching Le Dog de Daughter De Palpatine.

I was supposed to be at the ferry terminal to get her at 11am. But was running late since a book she has on hold at the library was ready for pickup. So I figured I’d save myself a trip after and have it for her at the ferry.

She texted “Where you at?” I told her the street I’m on.

She: “So not here yet.”
Me: “Not Unless you see me there somehow. I’ll be there in a few minutes”

Today, we were waiting in the car for more grocery delivery orders to come up.

I told her how the cute blonde checked me out at the store. The side-eye checkouts mentioned above.

I said “Usually you’re they one to notice that stuff and I’m oblivious to it! So she must’ve really been checking.” Ok so that wasn’t so much “mean” as it was just stating an observation.

Just now, in the grocery store shopping for our own stuff, she did the usual thing of checking stuff on the clearance/markdown section. She found a can of soup or something. Was holding it with arm outstretched like she expected me to walk all the way across the section there to take it from her.

She looked kinda silly lol. I just stood there looking at her silently. And her arm slowly came down as she unconsciously realized I wasn’t taking the can from her.

She came back and I sorta laughed and said “Were you trying to get me to walk all the way over to you and take the can from you?”

She: “Yeah. I guess so.”
Me: “How cute.”

There are more incidents from today. But this is enough for now.

For context, besides my stack I’ll running:

I’ve been reading a book on Kindle called “ What Women Want When They Test Men: How to Decode Female Behavior, Pass a Woman’s Tests, and Attract Women Through Authenticity”

I’m seeing how she tests me even after being married so long. I guess the testing never fully stops.

8 Likes

So I did a thing.
There is a thing and I did it.

Last night, I finally decided I want to see what the hype is about listening to less than the full 15 for a sub. But I decided to put on my experimenter’s hat.

I ran 3.75 mins each of:
Heartsong, Wanted, Primal Seduction and Power Can Corrupt

I used a specialty piece of audio software* to play 3 mins from each one, in the order above.
I chose HS, Wanted and Primal Seduction because of a conversation I had with Saint before about doing those in a 3-core Q custom.

We both agreed that would be a kickass custom.

I added PCC because of the aid it should give me in recognizing and navigating women’s “tests”.

But Customs got ZP’ified before I got around to building that in either Q or Ultima format.
I did that in bed after a single song…so I wasn’t fully out of it and could enter my Sanctuary while the subs ran.

That energized me like ZP never has before. So much different scripts I guess.

I’m talking I was lying in bed after the stack. Couldn’t pin down any one thought.
Heart was racing, and I was just there noticing my heart racing. No real thought stream that I recall.

So I put on my Sleep MP3 I made in 2008. That helped me calm down and get to sleep.
I had that stack set to play again after the Sleep MP3 dropped me off in Delta sleep.

No dreams I recall. I woke up this morning. Earlier than I usually would. I thought about running it again, but then decided “2x is enough. Time to fuck.”

So I rolled over, started rubbing the wife’s back and arm. She loves that stuff.
I just channeled my aura or desire or whatever…and it took over. She kicked the cats out of the room :slight_smile:

NSFW

:eggplant:
I went down on her, and nailed it after. I love doing that. Fucking when they’re still orgasming from oral is amazing.

Anyway, we were out later doing some grocery deliveries, and she said "I was gonna give you the choice of either me sucking it or you be in my ass. But you jumped right into doing it.

So I told her “Rain check” lol

Anyway, that sub worked.

before bed I also made another “stack” to test out with this software*. It was 3 mins each of:
EoG1, EoG2, EoG3, EoG4, R.I.C.H.

I didn’t run that until today. I sat in my recliner in the living room. Sanctuary to run it.
the 15 mins was over before I knew it.

I felt slightly groggy from the depth of the Sanctuary meditation.

Got up, went about my business.

Now, earlier this morning, the wife had asked if I wanted to help her grocery shop for $ today. and I jokingly said “Only if it’s $60 or more”. Thinking that’d all but guarantee me a day off to work on my Empire Project. Since $60 for the payout for a single Instacart trip is rare where we live.

fast forward to me getting up from listening to the EoG/Rich thing.

Not 10-15 mins later, she says “Holy shit. I got one and it’s $66!”
So we went to do that. I took the stuff up to the guy’s house. He spotted me $5 for a tip. I thanked him. Left. Turns out he also did an extra $5 on top of the tip he had already put in the app. So it ended up being $76!

And as if THAT weren’t good enough, we barely got home and she got another $77 delivery. so we did that.

Now keep in mind this is $153 total for her

As we’re driving to deliver that 2nd one for $77, I got an offer pop up on the Amazon Flex app. That’s people who do the delivery routes for Amazon.com customer orders.

4.5 hour time slot for me. $153 :open_mouth:

We both made $153. Total of $306 in a single day with that stuff! Usually we feel accomplished if we do $100 in a day.

So yeah. I’m sold on the shorter loops idea.

I’m more shocked than anything at the fact that running full EoG and RICH did that. I am gonna have her run a loop of that one tomorrow to see what it does for her.

*I won’t mention the software I use because I don’t condone editing subs or altering them in any way. I just happen to have some software that works for my purposes on this.

6 Likes

You always listen in the evenings?

It’s 50/50 now. Depends on my schedule. And mostly I listen when I get the urge to turn off life and sit down and listen

What the hell is this?

My brain does not understand.

:slight_smile:

I’m still sticking with my 15-minute plays during this next play period. (gotta respect the Dragon)

But I am freaking intrigued.

I wish I had answers:

Is 3 minutes better than 15 minutes? Is this more of an Ultima effect? Short-term intense results? Or is it simply more effective overall?

These and more questions will be answered on:

3 Likes

I can only post this.

“Also seeing evidence that five to seven minutes of ZP is more effective than 15. Seriously.”

2 Likes

“Progress requires experimentation” - Daniel Whitehall

Seriously though. I doubt I’d keep it up. Running 15 is much more convenient.

I can see how some get results with just a few minutes.

3 Likes

And yet the recommendations have not yet been changed.

2 Likes

You know he has had not a time so far, descriptions, CWON, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah.

I’d say not.

It must just not be conclusive yet.

Saint and Fire are fundamentally innovators. And if you pay attention you see that that’s the driving force of the company.

The parts of this work that are about innovation, pushing the envelope, taking things to the next step, those parts all get done extremely efficiently.

It’s all the maintenance stuff that sometimes gets held up.

Like when they have to spend a lot of time doing this for people:

But if it’s something core like recommending most effective listening times, Saint would just pop up and do that in 5 minutes.

If he hasn’t done that yet, it’s probably because it’s not yet conclusive enough to generally recommend.

After all, you can see the date on the post that you quoted.

I think it’s still in the ‘Experiment’ category.

(But I do have this habit of being wrong. So here’s a grain of salt for you.)

5 Likes

Too much sodium for me but thanks anyway.

2 Likes

How dare you!

“One day they shall all dine on my high-sodium granules!!!”

[We now return you to your regularly scheduled Palpatine.]

1 Like

Yesterday, I again felt like The Senate for the first time in a while.
Today, I reconned kinda hard.

I mindlessly thought “Oop today is sub day!” and ran Khan2, Wanted, E:EV1
Didn’t even think about my little mini-experiment of full EoG and R.I.C.H.

Ran today’s stack, then about 10 mins later left for my Amazon delivery block.

As I was driving, I could sense icky thoughts creeping up.

Just dissatisfaction with life. I had realized recently that if I did a 3.5 hour delivery block each day (7 days a week) with Amazon, that would pay rent.

But then I’d still have to do other crap like Instacart to pay the rest of our shit.
I told a friend today, mid-recon, “I’m tired as fuck of having to do all this. I want ONE THING I can do that will pay the bills. Then the rest of my time can be for building my Empire and not feeling rushed”

The only work-at-home jobs I’ve found are customer service really. it’s been a bit over a year. I can give that another go for now, maybe. Just a matter of how long before I burn out again.

A big reason why I’m not as keen anymore to go work in a real office/call center/whatever is I inevitably find some woman at work who I wanna have fun with. I’m not really the cheating type though, so it’s just misery.

If I were to accept a job again in an office setting, it takes quite a bit of my psychic/mental energy to hold myself back on that kind of thing.

If I were single, it would be a different story I suppose.

All day I thought my recon was financial-related. Which it is. But I was at the grocery store, and there’s a new cashier. Cute af. Wearing an Empire Strikes Back shirt.

When I took my items through the line, I said “I like your shirt. Star Wars is cool”

“Thanks!” and that led to a few minutes of her telling me she got it at Goodwill, and then about how she does most of her shopping there, especially for his toddler’s clothes.

My recon lifted completely while we were talking. Felt great again.

It’s back now that I’m at home and trying to work on my Empire Project, but figured I better journal for today, since my journaling hasn’t been as consistent.

I knew Khan ST2 recon would be crazier than ST1, but man…

5 Likes

You are doing great, TR will make you question everything and you will have a voice that keeps pushing internal buttons tirggering you all the time.

Interesting that you mentioned how all the recon went away as you talked to that cashier girl, I have noticed that too and it get’s me into a flow. But I guess that’s just the nature of Khan to be that kind of man :wink:

3 Likes

I did another thing. The experimenter’s bug bit me.

Khan:
1 min ST1
2 mins ST2
4 mins ST3
8 mins ST4

Started that in bed. No dreams recalled (which is a nice break from my hyper dream recall for sure)

Today has been nothing short of “Who am I? New mindset. Who dis?”

Chatted up a hella cute fellow amazon delivery driver at the depot today. Joking and laughing. She’s cute enough that old me would’ve worked himself into a heart pounding nightmare just trying to decide how to say hi and work up the nerve to do it.

This was effortless. Flowed like butter.

I’m at the restaurant now, just ordered some wings. Chatted up the server. Usually with her I’m less chatty. But today, got her laughing quite easily.

All around this doesn’t feel reconny at all yet.

I ran it 3x so far so that’s probably enough. I’ll see how I feel tomorrow.

6 Likes

This khan thing has me feeling like I could have anyone I wanna get.

4 Likes

I’m journaling way too much today :wink:

I just spent the past 2-3 hours trying to fix the rear driver’s side window regulator on my car.
This thing went out middle of last year, probably August or September at the latest.

Window wouldn’t roll up or down very well. I got it up by pulling on the window to get it at least rolled up fully

But the glass would creep down on its own. I eventually put trash bags over the top few inches of the door and duct taped the crap outta it so the glass was held up by the bags and the bags would keep rain out.

I’ve not felt motivated to even look at it since other than to retape it. I knew I needed a regulator mechanism, but when this happened, it was a low point where everything that could go wrong seemed to be going wrong.

So, consequently, my car had a trash bag on it so long, people around town actually started recognizing my car as the “Trashbag BMW”.

Today, while at the restaurant having my wings, I decided “Now’s the time!”

I ordered the regulator assembly. I’d been putting off getting that thing because there was always “something more important” to worry about. But I realize that’s a lack mentality.

The regulator will be here tomorrow. Today I went out there and took the panel off the door. I figured I’ll at least do all I can to get up to the point of “put the new one in”.

I realized that the main issue was the steel cable they use for the pulley (it’s like 1/8 or 1/16" size aircraft cable like used on radio towers for guy wires). the wire was all mangled. it slipped off the pulley and got tangled up.

I spent 2-3 hours trying to rewrap it on the pulley by hand but it pulled on itself so much it’s twisted. I decided I’ll just wait for the new assembly to get here tomorrow.

Who knew that Khan had THIS kind of productivity scripting!? Unless my E:E Custom is playing a part too.

In any case, if anyone ever wonders, the reason I experiment with subs as much as I do, and skirt the recommendations…is because my results seem to kick in most when I don’t stick to recommendations. Don’t ask me.

I ran Full Khan like mentioned above, 3 loops.

No recon, no headaches. Pure results. I’ll be doing this with EoG and rich more like I did the other day.

5 Likes

Got the back door window working. No more trash bag. Back Cthulhu.

Rolls up and down from the front control anyway doesn’t work from the back door. But i don’t think it did before anyway.

Got the headliner down too.
Trying to fix the sunroof.
It’s stuck.

The wheel bearing, hub, and brake rotor will be here next week.

Is it Khan giving me this motivation rush after nearly a year no motivation to do the car work? Wanted? My Emperor/EoG custom?

2 Likes

In my experience, it would be your Emperor/EoG custom. Emperor is motivational like that.

2 Likes

Score another one for Khan I think.

TMI/NSFW/Adult language

After we ate dinner, she’s headed to bed. Nursing a headache. Says “I’ve had a bad day. Come fuck me. No special stuff. Just fuck me so I’ll feel better.

Took me by surprise.

I actually said “Are you serious?”

Like, even I wasn’t thinking about any of that at that moment. But ok. Happy to oblige.

Quickest ever. and she’s better now.

EDIT: This was so unexpected I almost wanna write it off as chance. But I won’t.

5 Likes