Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

Bedtime sub usage

Dreamed yet another of my infamous “Back in the Navy again and fucking up royally” dreams.

This one, I was just running late to go to the sub to report for duty. I was digging around in a mound of junk in my car looking for my uniform.

Found it all, and realized I didn’t have time to change before leaving. So I ran on foot all the way to the sub with just these clothes and my uniform shoes in hand. In a wrinkly pile.

If I’d changed first, I’d be late getting there. My thinking was if I just get there, then they’d at least know I was “on time” even if I was changing on the spot once I got there.

This ties in directly with yesterday’s events. I signed up to deliver for Amazon Flex. I got fuel for the car on the way, but ended up getting lost on the way there.

Finally got there and the app gave me directions to the far WRONG side of the warehouse. So I missed out on the time block I’d signed up for.

All day yesterday, I beat myself up thinking “I could’ve easily taken a few minutes once already on my route to get fuel. DUMBASS.”

So that at least metaphorically ties in with the Navy shit.

When I run healing subs like Dragon Reborn ST1 or anything that hits on deeper levels to heal, I get these fucking Navy dreams. I need to have a custom made that prevents the Navy dreams. They’re so annoying.

As I got near the sub, I realized somehow that I could just wake up and not worry about this stupid navy shit. I then woke up relieved it was just a dream.

That’s happened before with undesirable dreams. A sense of relief/freedom knowing it was all “just a dream”.

I forgot to mention I ran my usual stack yesterday while out after fucking up the Amazon thing. I felt like poop already and then ran Khan1, Wanted, E:EV1

I went with the stack in bed because I’m tired of my life revolving around issues of both 1) Money and 2) Me not being resolute enough to make life work in my favor.

3 Likes

Damn, so sorry to hear that. :pensive:

In situations like this part of me always feels like anything I could say is either trite or outright… hollow. That being said, I honestly do hope you find peace and fill your heart with fond memories rather than regrets.

2 Likes

I’m the same way with other people’s situations like that. You wanna say SOMETHING so they know you’re at least thinking about them, but kinda on eggshells to make sure you don’t make them feel worse somehow lol.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Sorry about her passing.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss @Palpatine, sincerest condolences to you and yours.

2 Likes

Ran my stack whilst out making deliveries.

Driving is a great time for thoughts to percolate and come out. Thought about Zelda a lot today. Alternating between oneitis and thinking/knowing I could have her if I wanted to put forth the effort to make it so.

Got home and was sitting in my chair and suddenly felt confident about myself. Took a pic to use at my profile pic on socials. I looked at the pic and thought “Damn. Lookin good man”.

I felt sexy looking at the pic

The pic

6 Likes

Wanted and/or Khan1 at play?

I told the wife yesterday that it surprises me she doesn’t want sex more often. Then I said “you are lucky af being married to all this”

The did a hand motion that showed off the essence of Palpatine in its entirety. Basically save my hands over my Imperial body.

I actually believed it as I said it too.

I know there are others who would love to be with me.

“HOW do you know?” Glad you asked.

They TOLD me. I feel more comfortable with myself than I have in a while.

5 Likes

I just got side-eye checked out by a cute blonde

Today is a rest day

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

They want you!

Lookin’ good by the way :+1:

1 Like

I’m gonna be getting one of those skull shavers. Looks much easier to maintain the look with that

1 Like

I’m lying in bed, pondering the Khan ST1/Wanted stack. I told a friend that I feel “calm” and “centered”.

It’s almost been 21 days, arguing it hasn’t already. I’ve just been running my stack every other day. Not actually taking days elapsed.

I’m gonna switch to Khan ST2 next run day (tomorrow) to see how it goes.

It feels like it’s a good time to do it. I really can’t explain it better than that. It’s a “nudge” that the time is right

4 Likes

Hello, fellow traveller. Be prepared that St2 will shake who you think you are to your core, it’s a rough and demanding stage but so rewarding to stick by. What I noticed after 1,5 weeks on it is like a kind of split personality, like my old self is trying to cling on for dear life, and the new Khan is having to cut him off all the time and steer it back in the right direction.

3 Likes

Sounds fun :joy:

3 Likes

Just be prepared to feel lost all the time haha… nah just remember to work with the program and not against it :wink:

2 Likes

Feeling some of that with Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

I put my stack on and lied back down.
Khan2
Wanted
E:EV1

Drifted in and out for all of Khan2, was in my Sanctuary and freeform thinking. Lots of random imagery
Fell asleep at some point during wanted.
Briefly came to during E:E, but only very briefly

Summary

Dreamed I was at some sort of family reunion at my grandparent’s house. They’re both gone IRL but in the dream they are still old as ever.

I was listening to some music on my phone while halfway-lying down on a couch.

This really cute girl who’s the girlfriend of some family member, sits down on the couch across from my couch. We make a tiny bit of small talk.
she opens up her shirt. Like the top 3 buttons. opens it up so I can see her cleavage and bra. I’m thinking “Her guy is here! And the rest of the family!”

She was discreet about it since nobody else was in this particular “couch room”…but damn. it was a nice sight.

She seemed to be getting turned on. Then her bf (My cousin or whatever) starts walking in a door behind her and she notices somehow and buttons up real quick.

They go to a room, presumably to fuck. So that was weird. Seems like she was trying to entice me into some side action. NIIIICE.

I listen to some music a bit longer.

At one point, I heard a song from the soundtrack for “Independence Day”…the song is “The Day We Fight Back”. Track #12. But that song isn’t in my dream playlist!

It sounded like it was coming from the basement in the area under the dining room.
I thought to myself “Wow, they’ve got so much money they pay an orchestra to play when the food is served. How opulent” (I have Sultan in E:E. Maybe related?)

I go into the dining room while it’s still playing, and when it’s over. I ask Grandma about the music. Everyone looks at my like I’m dumb.

I realized that I must’ve fallen asleep on the couch while listening to music and dreamed that music. weird. a dream within a dream.

I end up sitting down talking to grandma and grandpa and eating some food.

I keep glancing over at the bedroom door and thinking how lucky my cousin(?) is to have a girl like that. Then I start thinking about making her MY girl instead.

EDIT: I remember in the dream I was incredulous this girl was just diving right in showing me. Not quite the “pure confidence” of Khan but a definite shift in the right direction.

Wake up

4 Likes

Holy shit I’m being such a dick to Le Wife de Palpatine today.

She’s been gone a few days watching Le Dog de Daughter De Palpatine.

I was supposed to be at the ferry terminal to get her at 11am. But was running late since a book she has on hold at the library was ready for pickup. So I figured I’d save myself a trip after and have it for her at the ferry.

She texted “Where you at?” I told her the street I’m on.

She: “So not here yet.”
Me: “Not Unless you see me there somehow. I’ll be there in a few minutes”

Today, we were waiting in the car for more grocery delivery orders to come up.

I told her how the cute blonde checked me out at the store. The side-eye checkouts mentioned above.

I said “Usually you’re they one to notice that stuff and I’m oblivious to it! So she must’ve really been checking.” Ok so that wasn’t so much “mean” as it was just stating an observation.

Just now, in the grocery store shopping for our own stuff, she did the usual thing of checking stuff on the clearance/markdown section. She found a can of soup or something. Was holding it with arm outstretched like she expected me to walk all the way across the section there to take it from her.

She looked kinda silly lol. I just stood there looking at her silently. And her arm slowly came down as she unconsciously realized I wasn’t taking the can from her.

She came back and I sorta laughed and said “Were you trying to get me to walk all the way over to you and take the can from you?”

She: “Yeah. I guess so.”
Me: “How cute.”

There are more incidents from today. But this is enough for now.

For context, besides my stack I’ll running:

I’ve been reading a book on Kindle called “ What Women Want When They Test Men: How to Decode Female Behavior, Pass a Woman’s Tests, and Attract Women Through Authenticity”

I’m seeing how she tests me even after being married so long. I guess the testing never fully stops.

8 Likes

So I did a thing.
There is a thing and I did it.

Last night, I finally decided I want to see what the hype is about listening to less than the full 15 for a sub. But I decided to put on my experimenter’s hat.

I ran 3.75 mins each of:
Heartsong, Wanted, Primal Seduction and Power Can Corrupt

I used a specialty piece of audio software* to play 3 mins from each one, in the order above.
I chose HS, Wanted and Primal Seduction because of a conversation I had with Saint before about doing those in a 3-core Q custom.

We both agreed that would be a kickass custom.

I added PCC because of the aid it should give me in recognizing and navigating women’s “tests”.

But Customs got ZP’ified before I got around to building that in either Q or Ultima format.
I did that in bed after a single song…so I wasn’t fully out of it and could enter my Sanctuary while the subs ran.

That energized me like ZP never has before. So much different scripts I guess.

I’m talking I was lying in bed after the stack. Couldn’t pin down any one thought.
Heart was racing, and I was just there noticing my heart racing. No real thought stream that I recall.

So I put on my Sleep MP3 I made in 2008. That helped me calm down and get to sleep.
I had that stack set to play again after the Sleep MP3 dropped me off in Delta sleep.

No dreams I recall. I woke up this morning. Earlier than I usually would. I thought about running it again, but then decided “2x is enough. Time to fuck.”

So I rolled over, started rubbing the wife’s back and arm. She loves that stuff.
I just channeled my aura or desire or whatever…and it took over. She kicked the cats out of the room :slight_smile:

NSFW

:eggplant:
I went down on her, and nailed it after. I love doing that. Fucking when they’re still orgasming from oral is amazing.

Anyway, we were out later doing some grocery deliveries, and she said "I was gonna give you the choice of either me sucking it or you be in my ass. But you jumped right into doing it.

So I told her “Rain check” lol

Anyway, that sub worked.

before bed I also made another “stack” to test out with this software*. It was 3 mins each of:
EoG1, EoG2, EoG3, EoG4, R.I.C.H.

I didn’t run that until today. I sat in my recliner in the living room. Sanctuary to run it.
the 15 mins was over before I knew it.

I felt slightly groggy from the depth of the Sanctuary meditation.

Got up, went about my business.

Now, earlier this morning, the wife had asked if I wanted to help her grocery shop for $ today. and I jokingly said “Only if it’s $60 or more”. Thinking that’d all but guarantee me a day off to work on my Empire Project. Since $60 for the payout for a single Instacart trip is rare where we live.

fast forward to me getting up from listening to the EoG/Rich thing.

Not 10-15 mins later, she says “Holy shit. I got one and it’s $66!”
So we went to do that. I took the stuff up to the guy’s house. He spotted me $5 for a tip. I thanked him. Left. Turns out he also did an extra $5 on top of the tip he had already put in the app. So it ended up being $76!

And as if THAT weren’t good enough, we barely got home and she got another $77 delivery. so we did that.

Now keep in mind this is $153 total for her

As we’re driving to deliver that 2nd one for $77, I got an offer pop up on the Amazon Flex app. That’s people who do the delivery routes for Amazon.com customer orders.

4.5 hour time slot for me. $153 :open_mouth:

We both made $153. Total of $306 in a single day with that stuff! Usually we feel accomplished if we do $100 in a day.

So yeah. I’m sold on the shorter loops idea.

I’m more shocked than anything at the fact that running full EoG and RICH did that. I am gonna have her run a loop of that one tomorrow to see what it does for her.

*I won’t mention the software I use because I don’t condone editing subs or altering them in any way. I just happen to have some software that works for my purposes on this.

6 Likes

You always listen in the evenings?