Ascension pcc stack

ZP titles are balanced to be run for 15 min.

If one is a beginner or experiences high levels of reconciliation, one can decrease the listening time e.g. to only 3 mins and ease into the entire loop that way. Unless it is a custom it is very very likely that one gets the full script that way.

But I am getting worried reading some of the above messages as it is not a stretch to pick up on a subtext that ZP is supposedly too strong. We have been on this path before, let’s go not go there again, okay?

Decreasing the full loop to 3 mins is a TOOL and NOT a sign that “ZP is broken or too strong in its original form”. The alternative to that strategy is simply to INCREASE the rest days and continue running the full loop. One loop every 7 days is what I would recommend.

had to be said.

2 Likes

For me, it is just a matter of mathematics.
3 min - 1 rest day
5 min - 2 rest days
7 min - 3 rest days
15 min - 6 rest

Up to you how many loops of the script and rest days do you wanna have.

Agree with that.

Though in my experience the 15 min loop ingrains the scripting more into your core while with less listening time the results can stay more shallowish. It depends a bit what sub you are running though.

That’s why I am alternating between the full loop and the 5 min loop every week, which works wonders for me (day 1: 15 min | day 7: 5 min | day 14: 15 min | day 21: 5 min).

1 Like

I do not know about ingrains with 15 minutes more and 5 being more shallow, it is for me speculation but what is not.

Saint himself said that 5-7 minutes seems to be better than 15 minutes and he definitely knows better.

Just for the evidence
" Also seeing evidence that five to seven minutes of ZP is more effective than 15. Seriously."

1 Like

@Lion Thank you my friend that clears things up for me but what happens if you run for 5,7 or 10 minutes? Is there a greater chance of recon? I’m still running my stack a 15 minutes each.

1 Like

I am always running my stack at 15min. Didnt have any noticeable recon so iam good to go. Reducing the time is imho only an interesting tool if someone encounters too much recon. So if you have no problems running 15min all is fine as it should be.

2 Likes

According to SainfSovereign, yes. Which is why he adviced the follawing:

2 Likes

Same here. I always run the full 15 mins come rainbows or reconcilliation lol. Am too lazy to experiment.

2 Likes

Yes and we paid for 15 min. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Instead, I would mention that it depends on the person his life, the program and reconciliation towards full integration and execution of said program.

With that said, it’s never a loss by smoothing (by gradually increasing exposure) into full execution and integration.

Life will remain calm, relaxed, serene and you will be growing actively.

The severe reactions this person is having on the full loops, according to whatever listening schedule he is enjoying is a clear sign of overexposure so I think it is fair to say that we did well in suggesting he decreases the exposure.

Full loops and more breaks days can still result in diminishing returns if a full loop puts you into lethargy, apathy and panic.

While a 3 min loop might be just enough to grow for several days and reach a new apex… slow and steady.

Eventually being able to do the full 15 min loops without paralysing or panicking from the immense internal growth that has to start reflecting externally or else must be reconciled until it does.

If “reconciliation” is the factor of change, then we can surely reduce it by introducing change gradually and slowly. Especially in the first month as the archetype is starting to lay the initial foundation. Once that’s done, and the surroundings have adjusted you may increase the speed of velocity; increasing the factor of change but using momentum so that reconciliation is minimal while growth is optimal!

Why experience panic, anxiety, breathlessness, etc when it is unnecessary to reach your destination?

Just move slower.

3 Likes

@Orel Did you get your questions answered?

Yes thanks

1 Like

Ascension + Power Can Corrupt sounds like an excellent stack.

I’m currently running Chosen + RICH + PCC (haven’t taken it that far yet, only a few days in)

Looking forward to this blooming beyond my beliefs.

1 Like

Can you expand on what you mean by having panic/anxiety attacks are clear signs of transforming too fast?

Instead of reducing listening time, e.g. slow down the transformation, how one should “catch up” with the transformation?

I think that changing too fast can cause anxiety because you are just so in shock of the things you just said or did because you would never do or day such things, but you just did and it can cause anxiety and panic but you eventually can used to your new reality and the anxiety goes away

1 Like

How long did it take for you to overcome the panic/anxiety, i.e. for you to get used to the new powerful version of you? What actions did you take or what things did you find helpful?

There are many reasons. One is that your body has to adapt to your new “personality” if you decide on a new archetype this archetype will have to reflect bodily in a new chemical make-up and “fragrance”, energetic that is.

Here it will put “stress” on your body.

Also is the reason that you may be overwhelmed mentally by the amount of internal changes, and others around you who are not used to this new you, and have to adapt, new unexpected circumstances, etc

This is all a form of stress, if you will.

Newness and unforeseen circumstances bring stress to the system.

Slow down, or increase your propensity for change.

Health is always the main key here.

Mental health, bodily health… strength too.

Okay? You see?

It asks a lot of the mind and body but this should not be a problem if you are healthy and strong.

Most of this is going to be extreme in the beginning of a new Custom, or changing direction completely. Once you rolled the balled and found yourself steadily increasing momentum it will be only an expansion upon the foundation that you layed… this will be less stressful as you have completed the foundation and see where you heading… so no unpleasant surprises.

1 Like