Ascension pcc stack

I’m almost done with my first cycle of ascension, after the 5 recovery days I want to do the 2nd cycle with pcc, do you think it’s ok or should I run 2 cycles of ascension alone before adding it?

3 Likes

What kind of results have you seen from Ascension so far?

1 Like

I’m more confident, I feel more present during social interaction and have much less anxiety and fear, I feel more like myself like I’m more comfortable in my own skin, more assertive and dont give a fuck ( I even shaved my head because fuck it).

But I lack the social skills and charisma that pcc offers.

5 Likes

Seems like you are good to go! Sex & Seduction would also help with your social skills and charisma.

1 Like

I also had a lot of recon tho, like 3 panic/anxiety attacks and some mild anxiety, I had a feeling that I’m going to die a few times also.

2 Likes

Those are clear signs of transforming too fast.

What’s your listening schedule?

2 Likes

One loop every other day like the instructions says, when you say transforming too fasts it kinda hit me, I sometimes feel weird for not having any anxiety or thoughts and not caring in general while speaking to others, like I’m more of myself but I used to hide it and now I don’t hide it and it feels weird sometimes I get anxiety for not having anxiety.

3 Likes

How about doing 3 minutes every other day?

2 Likes

Is it enough tho? I mean imma do 15 min until I finish the first cycle I have 2 more days so I might as well finish it.

But maybe next cycle I will do it I dunno

2 Likes

More than enough.

I assumed your stress had reduced by the end of the cycle.

3 Likes

I had an anxiety attack last night I thought I was going to die, couldn’t fall asleep for like 5 hours, but when I fell asleep I slept like I was knocked out.

So I don’t think my stress decreased, so you advice on 3 min every other day? And what you think about adding pcc next cycle?

2 Likes

Amor is correct. This is confirmed by SaintSovereign:

If you are having too much recon, try 3 mins of the audio. And work up to 15 mins

Go for it. I have run PCC and it is a fabulous title for social genuis and charisma.

2 Likes

Sounds like his overexposing tremendously.

It’s best if he eases into his new life, faster and faster by using momentum.

Less discomfort, panic and stress.

@Lion, I think you were using Ascension right, did you have any of those symptoms he described?

I’ve had it often before when I ran something so far out and which such incredible intensity it caused a total non sensical fear and panic.

3 Likes

I already did a full cycle (almost) of listening 15 every other day, is there any point in doing 3 min the next cycle? Like maybe my mind got used to it

2 Likes

Am using Ascension now. The recon is minimal. I think it is because I have run more dense subs before.

But it does happen once in a while. It’s natural since the beliefs in your subconcious is trying to reconcile with the ones in the subliminal.

If you are used to the 15 mins, you can continue with the same.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, imma add pcc next cycle and maybe add commander the cycle after it.

2 Likes

Since you are experiencing such horrid reactions in the form of stress, anxiety and panic.

You may want to do less, right? It will be easier, it’s worth a try, the results will remain similar perhaps even better with less of those negative reactions.

But you have to decide.

2 Likes

Amor is right, for a start try 7 minutes whether it is better.

1 Like

Actually, I’m considering doing the same with the Custom I just ordered.

Results come with time, patience is a beautiful virtue for a reason because the patient do attain success.

3 mins, should be enough to see consistent growth and prominent results without being overwhelmed in the beginning.

From my own experience, if I listen to 7 minutes I need 3 rest days, 5 minutes 2 days and from 3min 1 day.
Currently doing 5 minutes.
And from 15 minutes I haven’t had many results and at the end of a month, I felt overloaded.