Ascension pcc stack

Thank you for sharing results have been similar for me.

I tried 3 minutes and had far better results as compared to 15 mins, on the latter it felt like I stonewalled instantly.

It’s also more consistent because with 3 mins I can listen more often instead of having to do a loop once a week.

1 Like

Are you having only one rest day in between?
Honestly, when I listen to two titles in one day for 5 minutes my REM phase is around 1h 10 min.
Usually, it is around 1h 40 min.

I think for many 15 mins (at least for me it is too much) is just too much and I wish we had a less intense version of Zero Point for me the best results are when I have the subliminal processing but still have an immense amount of energy to execute and act on them.

I take more rest days.

But if I listen to only 3 min I won’t listen to the whole script, doesn’t the full scrip is the entire 15 mins loop?

This is the question that no one knows except Saint and Fire and they did not tell us about that so far.

So I think a better option is to listen to the whole loop but take more rest days, I saw some ppl do one loop per week and get insane results with no recon

There is still speculation that primer is 2 minutes and after that program started.

What’s a primer

Yes, this is also an option for me it would be probably 6-7 rest days.

I am not 100% sure, someone else could better explain.

So every cycle you listen only 3 loops, seems very little but i saw many ppl do it

That is why I am doing only 5 minutes, seems to be a sweet spot for me.

1 Like

It’s easier if you understand that our minds produce the results. More repetitions, more information is often unnecessary, what helps is more action and giving it more time so you can adjust internally and externally.

1 Like

Maybe I will try 3 minutes again to see what happens.

So it’s like taking rest days from the gym to let the muscles recover

1 Like

And also to give yourself a break from having to change so fast.

Changing fast can cause anxiety?

Obviously :slight_smile: