[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

What’s happening with this?

2 Likes

the voice actress has no more voice :joy:

4 Likes

The voice actor is back and they are working on it from scratch. Knowing that SaintSovereign and Fire would want to make it as good as possible, we might have to wait a bit for them to do it correctly.

4 Likes

Someone get her voice modules from q store then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Mysterious…

Ascension Chamber’s coming, ya’ll. Promise. It won’t turn into vaporware like the original Mind’s Eye. I’ve just been going through so much recon that I felt too compromised to script. It’s something that @Fire and I agreed on – no scripting (or making business decisions, or any decisions for that matter), while going through recon.

23 Likes

I have a very epic project in the works codenamed “Splendor and Sorrow.” If we ever get around to doing it, there will be nothing else like it on the market.

23 Likes

We trust Fire and your development process, @SaintSovereign. I for one am patient since I know that both of you work very effectively inspite of the bumps along the way.

Looking forward to AC and later down the road the massive Splendor and Sorrow project too.

8 Likes

splendor

1 Like

That’s no moon, it’s a̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ a very worryingly close supernova…

2 Likes

That sounds very very awesome

Like many on here whenever I read about the new eventual project ‘’ splendor and sorrow’’ can’ t stop thinking about that beautiful naruto music

I hope I won’t cry listening to that

2 Likes

Great to hear I feel even one on here will benefits so much from something like this. Crossing my finger for a released this week. You guys take a rest up from the recon.
Also how much of it is done and can we get a ETA please?

What category would it fall under, is it too early to share a little more on the project?

I do not know why but I almost every time fall asleep, not like regular sleep but a quick nap. Every time I wake up after the title is done. Does not matter if it is Elixir, Legacy, or The Beast Unleashed. I listen to it as ultrasonic.

2 Likes

If you’re waking up each time, that’s less like sleep and more like hypnosis. I run into that with clients. I tell them if it were sleep, they’d likely stay asleep longer

3 Likes

seems that youre a very quick subconscious learner, since FOR ME sleep is determinant of subconscious processing like soreness is a determinant of muscle growth.

1 Like

cool way of thinking of it!

Possibly this weekend.

A bit too early. We’re still in the planning stages… but, there will be nothing like it on the market. It’ll be the culmination of everything I’ve learned up to this point.

10 Likes

Is this the thing that I once got a vision about during the private testing :thinking:?
Where I saw you release a product and say that it was one of the main reasons ZP was developed :thinking:

3 Likes

This one

3 Likes