[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

How’s ascension chamber coming a long?

Was Ascension Chamber, an audio Genie Lamp, picked as the first LifeCharger to be released, around the new year mind you, as an attempt and with the intent of gifting the community with an opportunity to get what they wish for in this new year? Or am I reading too much into it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I would like to run this right now :slight_smile:

Me too. Any updates on the release date?

1 Like

What happened :frowning: Would have been nice to ramp up on this before the work week began once again

1 Like

Recon.

They gave the voice actress a test version of UA ZP. She has been zonked out ever since.

:joy:

Kidding, of course.

More likely, she was simply not working during the holidays.

:grin:

8 Likes

Hope this get releas this week, would be nice to start working with lifechargers.

4 Likes

It’s coming soon, ya’ll. Voice actress is now re-recording the entire track.

31 Likes

Would we be able to buy/download lifechargers from the main store if we don’t want to use the app?

Heres a question:

Should we listen to this before the stack or after? Which will have a better effect?

I’m eager to try it!

3 Likes

Is this Lifecharger supposed to help in ’ Execution ’ of the script at will ?

1 Like

Was hoping for some good news on this today

1 Like

Hopefully Ascension Chamber will help us manifest the ability to run more than 3 titles in a ZP stack :grin: Excluding LIFEchargers :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ive slowly been feeling like less is more with subs, I’ve been wondering since it’s 21 day for a stack if to just run 1 sub since the month will eventually finish. There probably some benefit to just running 1 sub besides a overall increase in your baseline depending on that sub category.

3 Likes

Of course. The less subliminals you run, you see results faster. So naturally 1 will be ideal if you want it to be effective in that sense.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
What are the other ideas from new lifechargers you guess have in the pipeline? if you don’t mind.

What’s happening with this?

2 Likes

the voice actress has no more voice :joy:

4 Likes

The voice actor is back and they are working on it from scratch. Knowing that SaintSovereign and Fire would want to make it as good as possible, we might have to wait a bit for them to do it correctly.

4 Likes