[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

I don’t recall him ever saying when it would be ready. Just that it’s delayed.

from the Paragon ZP thread.

6 Likes

It’s delayed.

What pre-workout are you using mate?

I currently use total war.

That’s a great pre-workout but in my experience, pre-workouts that feature caffeine always lose potency with time because of the way your body gets used to it. I like Impact Pump from ALLMAX as a non-caffeine alternative to Total War, it’s got the same amount of Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulfate, along with some glycerol powder so you’re should experience the same amount of pump feeling in your muscles. Subs out the caffeine for nootropics, some of which are already present in Total War (namely bioperine and taurine) but it’s missing the beta-alanine (personally I don’t care for it, but a lot of people like it). Try it out if you like.

And if you do try it, I’d suggest cutting out the Total War for about a week before starting Impact Pump.

2 Likes

Gorilla Mode is the best pre-workout In my opinion, the pump on it was insane.

This is why I take a break for about a week or so every month. I end up switching to a non-stim preworkout or no preworkout altogether.

1 Like

Oh 100% agreed with everything you said. I never use caffeine in pre-workout for that reason, also the reason why Gorilla Mode Nitric IMO is the best pre-workout on the market by far.

It is a little pricey but what can help one stomach the price is the fact that you don’t need to spend as much on creatine as usual, depending on how many scoops you use.

2 Likes

It really is, but honestly, I can’t get enough of the normal Gorilla Mode (FireFly Lemonde best flavour).

The price to ship it to the UK was an extra £20-30. If I remember right, in the end, it was worth it.

Two Scoops
Honestly, I was testing it out with half a scoop for a month, then one, then one-half, then two, just to be sure what my limit was. :rofl: :rofl:

I avoid pre-workout with caffeine like the plague, which is why I haven’t tried Gorilla Mode regular and don’t plan to to be honest.

You think so? That extra 20-30$ is so painful in my opinion, it’s only worth it for me if they have a sale (like right now, 25% off).

Two scoops is the way :joy: To be honest, the serving size they claim is 1 scoop but I think that’s just to inflate the number of servings per tub. If not, then they wouldn’t have put the creatine monohydrate dose at only 2.5g for 1 serving when everyone knows creatine needs to be taken at 5g.

1 Like

To be honest, Yeah. It was the only pre workout, which I actually felt something. I took the risk of buying it, If I didn’t like it like that last product (4 Gauge Pre-Workout) I would have taken a loss. Don’t get me wrong, £20-30 was insane to me but I should have waited for a discount sale.

:rofl: It really is

Ascension Chamber discussion, please :wink:

7 Likes

It’s the fear of performance that will keep you from finding a partner. It’s a vicious cycle. You’re doing something about it, so I have no doubt that you will overcome this.

2 Likes

But we are talking about Ascension Chamber :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I was referring to the ongoing discussion about which preworkout is better

2 Likes

Thank you, I overcame it in the past in 2019 and had some very cool txt from woman validating my ego sexually and reinforcing my self confidence regarding bedroom performance.

It’s a question of time and luck before everything click back into place!

2 Likes

Well, the workout arena is a chamber in which we ascend. :slight_smile:

I may have to try gorilla mode nitric. It’s the first option I’ve considered that isn’t caffeine based. The problem is that I work out first thing in the morning, that’s why I’ve always gotten caffeine-containing items. I’m also a creatine non-responder so that portion of gorilla mode is wasted on me. @bombayduck @Ingress

3 Likes

Well like I had mentioned in my initial post, you can always try Impact Pump since it’s a much cheaper alternative and without creatine, and see how that goes.

They have a product for morning work, etc. I think it was called “Gorilla Mind Smooth” (nootropics). You can stack it with the nitric. Personally, I haven’t tried it before. So I can’t give much feedback. They have a bundle offer as well, which you might be interested in. (The price is a bit high.)

We should make a new thread for gym-related stuff for people who might be interested in it. We can leave this as the ascension chamber thread.

2 Likes

Seriously. Take it to the Emperor’s Lounge

7 Likes