[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

You said lifecharger will be download able like before, what about those that won’t get onto the app store?
Also will there be a price for those since you guys are adding zp into them?
@SaintSovereign

I never let women telling me what to do, except in bed :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s good to hear, and the principle regarding having short meditations is clear to me.

My only objection is in the pace of the voice actress’ dialogue, which I feel could be beneficial if there was a slightly greater pause between some of the instructions. I don’t think that would push the 10 minute chargers beyond the 15 minute mark if that change was made.

I prefer calling it AsCh to distinguish it from regular line products.

How much time between recordings and file readiness? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it should definitely help with that.

6 Likes

Is there a way to have this Masked in the meditation instead?

My mind hates ultrasonic… :confused:

1 Like

I would not mind having the Solace track in the background as I really like how it sounds

1 Like

Also, Saint didnt you once say most people listen to Masked anyway?

And since this is a conscious active activitiy, I dont see an issue with a low volume mask in the background. Specifically solace. Would be a much nice experience imo.

2 Likes

I wish we already had a modern beast unleashed lifecharger. It’s been hard to do these morning workouts and even my preworkout is not helping much nowadays.

By the way, what’s going to be the new daily lifecharger limit? 2?

1 Like

Can’t wait for this one. I know I’m not alone when I say I’ve struggled with visualization of goals. Guided visualizations have been something I’ve been craving for a while now! And to combine them with powerful Zero Point subs for further enhancement is truly such a blessing.

2 Likes

I hope it’s available on Jan 1, I want to start the year running :pray:

1 Like

What can manifestation be used for? Could I imagine myself having sex to manifest sex into my life? Making sure I have an erection?

Edit : Is it possible to eliminate performance anxiety with manifestation?

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger everything is possible with manifestation.

3 Likes

Nice to hear that, because I believe my fear of failure to have an erection is preventing me from manifesting partners as it would generate situations where said fear could arise!

1 Like

This itself is causing a manifestation. We’re all manifesting 24/7

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the thing with performance anxiety :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: once it gets there it’s a pain in the ass to get rid of if you don’t have a partner!

In a Law of Assumption type visualization, probably the best way is to imagine scenes where your partner is completely satisfied after the act, and where she’s complimenting you on your performance and how good you felt inside of her.

4 Likes

I hope so too… I’ve got an important event on the 6th and I’d love to build up a manifestation boost to sway the outcome. :wink:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign is this lifecharger coming today or still delayed?

1 Like