Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Your suggestion for a comparison table between similar subs sounds like the best solution IMO. It would break things down in a more straightforward way, though depending on how the table is done it can push some towards subs that “check all of the boxes”.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I want to go deeper into alphaness!

2 Likes

for me at least having a clear understanding of the product seems to have significant impact on results.

libertine to me has the best description by far.

and i do not think its a coincidence that libertine worked from day 1 for me and has always worked.

even the now legendary primal ultima did NOT work at first as even that product to me the description is way too broad.

honestly, im not even really sure even now why primal ultima works so well for me, totally came out of nowhere but im glad it happened as im going to fuck like crazy this summer thanks to it.

libertine is extremally clear and focused.

i knew exactly what libertine was promising 100% and that clarity i think is why it worked from day 1.

i wish all the products had similar descriptions as libertine.

i see 2 main problems with the descriptions.

the limitless example where too many products targeting a similar area without clear difference between then.

and then another problem is descriptions that are way too broad like too many things being targeted, honestly this one its hard for me to explain what my issue here but it just seems like so many things are being targeted by one product like stark and emperor…like they should be divided into several more focused products like libertine is.

but again to be 100% clear

i am an extremely happy customer.

primal seduction and libertine alone have been worth it

i am extremely grateful to the creators for those 2 products.

but i have to be honest that i have always and remain firm that there is an issue with the descriptions at least for me. not a big issue at all as the products are so cheap that its not big deal for me to just buy and test even when not sure what to expect based on description.

2 Likes

To me it seems like it’s just the razor sharp focus that you like best.

Many of us enjoy the more broad titles with a broader range of benefits. That’s why emperor and stark can be so attractive. Even primal seduction is attractive because it has so many objectives it hits on but even then we’d add other titles and limiting to 3 has made it very difficult to choose a stack.

For a lot of us though we’d probably benefit from sticking to a truly focused stack and sticking to it for a longer term, we still would probably add like a wealth title, a seduction, title and something else because we want to maintain those other areas of our lives as well.

Me I really liked Sanguine because it just made me feel good. I didn’t know exactly what it’s goals were. That’s what I most noticed from it. It was a simple title and yea I didn’t stick with it as long I should have because I wanted to tackle all areas of my life at once.

Maybe that really isn’t the best way but having the focus and tightness of a stack or even sticking to a single title might be best but it’s such a tough call when some of us aren’t at the level of financial freedom and don’t have the dating/sex life we want, and don’t have the freedom and time for our fitness goals and everything else we’d like. So that’s where all the title jumping comes in and chopping down cycles to 21 days and probably people stacking way more than 3 titles, which is not recommended just to be sure and not taking days off lol.

2 Likes

Could a zp custom exist? Like a full custom that got multiple cores or just one core and a bunch of mods in zp form

1 Like

This post seems to suggest ZP customs are being tested:

3 Likes

That would be so clutch man

i have NEVER had any problems choosing a stack.

i always find it so strange when people are wanting to go even higher then 3.

since finding subliminal i almost never run more then 2 products at a time and usually only one at a time even though i have bought 15-20 products.

A case of Premature Posting – making comments on qualities of what doesn’t even exist yet. :man_facepalming:t2:

I blame Mercury Retrograde. Will try and be less trigger-happy for the next 2 weeks.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree and I was gonna holler at @StateOfBeing and @Meng123 to see if they hadn’t seen this yet but I wanted to see if someone had paged 'em first.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it. I just haven’t added it yet

1 Like

Have you ran all of those titles?

1 Like

This maybe reconciliation speaking but the concern of ESL may not be able to absorb the subs fully has been in my mind. Especially when the results don’t come as fast or grant as others. It is understandable that the better one’s English is the easier for them to get results.

Moreover, since it’s mostly Fire who writes the scripts, what happens if one has difficulty to click with Fire’s writing style?

2 Likes

I can add my two cents to this. As I passed a Mensa entry test I have no whatsoever problem with the product descriptions and I am not definitely a native English speaker. Rather have a problem choosing those few ones I want to listen to because I would like to listen almost to all of them :slight_smile: (Except to titles like Muay Thai, boxing, etc.)

2 Likes

That‘s not making it clearer.

Everything was fine when BL and LE were still Ultimas and considered boosters, but now that this concept is no longer valid the lines between the programs are no longer as clear.

The problem is that you do not specify what title is best suitable for what tasks. People want to have the best tool for their issue. For example, person X has an important exam in 30 days. He procrastinates a lot and needs a big focus on productivity and also memory recall. What shall he run, Limitless Executive, Beyond Limitless or Limitless? Neither your post nor the sales copies are making it clear.

I think a lot of confusion will go away when you release the objectives for all those titles. Another way would be through charts like these:

(The chart is neither officially created nor confirmed by subliminalclub)

15 Likes

[quote=“SaintSovereign, post:1, topic:11531”]
(replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting).
[/quote3]

@SaintSovereign @Fire

This is important development in subliminal club history.

1)What made you and fire put this script from the first place?! What’s your perspective behind this script ?

2)What changes happened in your perspective made you realise that it’s better to remove it ?

2 Likes

Bingo. I don’t have a lot to add but this is what I’m thinking. I have a specific goal (perhaps a SMART goal) and I want to know the best program for doing it as fast as possible. All these product descriptions are telling you a character you will become which has a bunch of possible outcomes, many of which are overlapping. Some of them I may or may not want. Do I want to be an Emperor? Do I want to be a Khan? I have no idea. I want my goal(s) achieved. What archetype I’m labeled as is irrelevant to my interest.

Creating these charts would be a very good step in the right direction. Notice how there is a numeric value for each trait rather than words–that is what some of us analytical people have been asking for. We understand numbers not archetypes. BUT, make sure the charts are dynamically generated so that traits can be updated and the charts easily regenerated.

A very easy way to achieve this would be a simple Excel file.

[Moderator Edit: The numbers below are simply hypothetical examples to convey an idea, and not actual number as designated by Subliminal Club. To better understand each program description, please read the product’s page and if you have questions, contact customer support.]

Program name Productivity Brain Development IQ Memory Focus Moneymaking Focus Money Manifestation Income Maintenance Dieting Willpower Exercise Desire Talkativeness Leadership etc
Limitless 75 90 etc
Quantum Limitless 90 100 etc
Beyond Limitless etc

as an example of some columns

@SaintSovereign @MadaraUchiha

This would really help the issue of overlapping objectives of the programs because it says how much the title is focused on the objective. Furthermore, this data could be easily surveyed from people who have purchased and run the titles (I could code it in 1 day).

4 Likes

As someone who went down from Emperor Qv2 to Ascended Mogul Qv2 the less than Emperor's aggressive alpha vibe was there for me.

I started Emperor ZP with one loop yesterday + RICH ZP. About 6 or 7 hours later, I felt effects around the eyes. It felt similar to CHOSEN with the effects around the eyes. Could be more bloom from CHOSEN that I ran before, not sure. Currently doing an offline journal for testing some ZP subs.

3 Likes

They’ll most probably cut down on the number of modules autorized tho
I think it’ll be something like 8-12

If zp needs focus that’s a necessary setback

That’s an interesting idea. Thank you for sharing.