Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Have you ran all of those titles?

1 Like

This maybe reconciliation speaking but the concern of ESL may not be able to absorb the subs fully has been in my mind. Especially when the results don’t come as fast or grant as others. It is understandable that the better one’s English is the easier for them to get results.

Moreover, since it’s mostly Fire who writes the scripts, what happens if one has difficulty to click with Fire’s writing style?

2 Likes

I can add my two cents to this. As I passed a Mensa entry test I have no whatsoever problem with the product descriptions and I am not definitely a native English speaker. Rather have a problem choosing those few ones I want to listen to because I would like to listen almost to all of them :slight_smile: (Except to titles like Muay Thai, boxing, etc.)

2 Likes

That‘s not making it clearer.

Everything was fine when BL and LE were still Ultimas and considered boosters, but now that this concept is no longer valid the lines between the programs are no longer as clear.

The problem is that you do not specify what title is best suitable for what tasks. People want to have the best tool for their issue. For example, person X has an important exam in 30 days. He procrastinates a lot and needs a big focus on productivity and also memory recall. What shall he run, Limitless Executive, Beyond Limitless or Limitless? Neither your post nor the sales copies are making it clear.

I think a lot of confusion will go away when you release the objectives for all those titles. Another way would be through charts like these:

(The chart is neither officially created nor confirmed by subliminalclub)

15 Likes

[quote=“SaintSovereign, post:1, topic:11531”]
(replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting).
[/quote3]

@SaintSovereign @Fire

This is important development in subliminal club history.

1)What made you and fire put this script from the first place?! What’s your perspective behind this script ?

2)What changes happened in your perspective made you realise that it’s better to remove it ?

2 Likes

Bingo. I don’t have a lot to add but this is what I’m thinking. I have a specific goal (perhaps a SMART goal) and I want to know the best program for doing it as fast as possible. All these product descriptions are telling you a character you will become which has a bunch of possible outcomes, many of which are overlapping. Some of them I may or may not want. Do I want to be an Emperor? Do I want to be a Khan? I have no idea. I want my goal(s) achieved. What archetype I’m labeled as is irrelevant to my interest.

Creating these charts would be a very good step in the right direction. Notice how there is a numeric value for each trait rather than words–that is what some of us analytical people have been asking for. We understand numbers not archetypes. BUT, make sure the charts are dynamically generated so that traits can be updated and the charts easily regenerated.

A very easy way to achieve this would be a simple Excel file.

[Moderator Edit: The numbers below are simply hypothetical examples to convey an idea, and not actual number as designated by Subliminal Club. To better understand each program description, please read the product’s page and if you have questions, contact customer support.]

Program name Productivity Brain Development IQ Memory Focus Moneymaking Focus Money Manifestation Income Maintenance Dieting Willpower Exercise Desire Talkativeness Leadership etc
Limitless 75 90 etc
Quantum Limitless 90 100 etc
Beyond Limitless etc

as an example of some columns

@SaintSovereign @MadaraUchiha

This would really help the issue of overlapping objectives of the programs because it says how much the title is focused on the objective. Furthermore, this data could be easily surveyed from people who have purchased and run the titles (I could code it in 1 day).

4 Likes

As someone who went down from Emperor Qv2 to Ascended Mogul Qv2 the less than Emperor's aggressive alpha vibe was there for me.

I started Emperor ZP with one loop yesterday + RICH ZP. About 6 or 7 hours later, I felt effects around the eyes. It felt similar to CHOSEN with the effects around the eyes. Could be more bloom from CHOSEN that I ran before, not sure. Currently doing an offline journal for testing some ZP subs.

3 Likes

They’ll most probably cut down on the number of modules autorized tho
I think it’ll be something like 8-12

If zp needs focus that’s a necessary setback

That’s an interesting idea. Thank you for sharing.

I’m still confused about the difference between Emperor and Khan? Isn’t Khan more socially and seduction based as opposed to wealth and empire building?
If Khan is on par with Emperor but more expansive I may run Khan soon

1 Like

Saint once said that Emperor is the detail notes to the course and Khan is the actual course itself.

5 Likes

I really disagree with the idea of numerical values, I think @friday’s idea of the triangle is much better (except without numbers of course).

With the numbers, it’ll just make people gravitate towards the subs with “the highest values”. If I’m a new sub listener and I see that chart, I’m not going to think “let me start with Limitless since it has 10 less points in Productivity and Brain Development compared to QL”, I’m going to try and max out as many stats as possible. It gamifies subs, to its detriment.

2 Likes

Friday’s Charts are numerical even without numbers shown. You have to have numbers to create a chart. I would take a chart without numbers shown if that’s what was decided.

I disagree that it would be to detriment. If some subs are better for some set of traits than others then there’s no reason to hide it. Each individual can decide if they want to max out more stats or focus on specific things. They can also not look at the chart at all.

1 Like

Thats’s interesting - something similar is happening on my end. Since starting ZP cut out drinking, marijuana, acid, mushrooms and blow. Tomorrow will start fasting M/W/F every week for the next 12 weeks. Also ordered pair of dumbbells last night.

My initial focus was wealth but it’s shifted to health first and things have scaled back so only focusing on one other objective at the moment until a few health things are sorted.

3 Likes

Well, I cheated, i took some week the past two days hahaha

Usually I work good while on weed to do some repetitive task like writing so I’m thinking of grabbing some edible so I can work on it.

2 Likes

damn, way too many posts on the Limitless line subs on here.
why is it that every time a debate or an argument starts, it somehow ends up in the Emperor thread :man_facepalming:t4:

also, @SaintSovereign why not just turn the limitless line into just 3 subs;

• single stager ZP
  • multi-stager ZP
  • LifeCharger booster

good suggestion, right?

1 Like

I think Limitless Executive is a fantastic product! This doesn’t make room for that, unless you’re saying ALSO have LE ZP…

1 Like

I was just starting to think of what this would look like yesterday…

What TRAITS do we categorize for all of subclub, and then what scores what?

Alpha/Aggression

• Stark: 2
  • Chosen: 3
  • AM: 5.5
  • Ascension: 6
  • Emperor: 8
  • Khan: 10

Sexuality:

• Stark: 1
  • Chosen: 1
  • AM: 3
  • Ascension: 3.5
  • Emperor: 5
  • Khan: 8
  • Primal Seduction: 10

Feel-Good
Healing
Productivity
Confidence
Physical Shifting: Muscle, Fat, Facial Features
Wealth beliefs
Wealth productivity
Wealth manifestation
General Manifestation Abilities
Spiritual development
Social etc etc etc etc

4 Likes

I think the actual list of traits would have to be able to be extended over time because we can’t predict all of them up front and new programs may introduce new traits to consider.

As a starting point, Sub Club could come up with what they think for these type of numbers. Or, they could cut straight to implementing a review option where each customer can enter a personal rating on as many traits as they wish to specify. Much more difficult technically, these numbers could come from sentiment analysis run on the forum threads.

1 Like

What if….
Executive ZP is enough with some cognitive enhancements :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like