Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I completely disagree.

I have from day 1 and to this day remain very confused by most of the product descriptions.

maybe its my fault but im an exceptionally smart person with tangible achievements that prove this.

I was placed in a special program at age 12 where i did grade 6 in 5 months instead of 10 months like most kids, i had 6 figures in earnings as a teenager and now already have millions in career earnings while still in my 20s.

By any tangible measure of intelligence i have always been and remain exceptionally smart.

so if someone like me is confused I’m sure a lot of other people are as well.

again, my solution to this confusion has been to just buy products and see what happens and im happy with my experience overall so far.

but i remain firmly in my opinion that the descriptions for several products are written in a way that create a lot of confusion.

1 Like

This may actually be what’s causing your difficulty.

Your analytical imagination and intellect may be flexible enough to generate multiple plausible descriptions and mechanisms for each program.

At the same time your intuitive, emotional intelligence may currently be too rigid and anxious to let you feel comfortable trusting and sticking with one ‘most likely’ interpretation.

As a result, you may keep flying from one ‘possible’ interpretation to another.

6 Likes

Is English your second language? Do you primarily speak in another language? If so, which one? Also, those of you who finds the descriptions confusing can also answer.

2 Likes

no.

this is not a language issue.

its an issue of too many products targeting the same area without VERY CLEAR differences between them.

again best example is all the limitless products.

EDIT:

and again i am very happy with my experience with this company.

Primal Seduction Ultima alone has been worth everything.

Subclub could never again release a product that works for me and the results alone from this product have made it all worth it.

Assuming omicron is gone by then, i will probably fuck 20-40 girls this summer alone thanks to primal ultima.

so agaim im a very happy customer.

but i remain 100% firm that from day 1 and to this day some product descriptions are to be blunt terrible. just being 100% honest.

1 Like

Did you try PS Qv2?

It contains healing scripting. I assume that in the long run it must be more potent than Ultima.

How is nofap on emperor zp ? Does anyone get urges to pmo ?

3 Likes

It seems many of us are having the same problem deciphering your issues as you are being confused by the product descriptions.

I can say the product descriptions remain perfectly clear to me and many others.

How about give us a sample of your ideal product’s description that does fill your needs to your proper understanding.

2 Likes

Agreed, I have no problems with the product descriptions whatsoever and I feel that they are written in a way to distinguish one from the other. Personally I think @Malkuth is onto something, being too smart can allow you to nitpick and break things down in a way that is unrequired.

2 Likes

Alright, let’s not devolve into conflict. We’ve added his suggestion, as well as anyone else who has a concern about this, into review. Once all the ZPs are done and we start looking into updating the descriptions, we will evaluate each one for clarity. In the meantime, anyone can feel free to register an account on the roadmap and add ideas there: https://roadmap.subliminalclub.com

I can very much assure you that native English speakers parses the language much differently than non-native. @Fire’s emotionally evocative writing style is very much written in a style (or mode) that native speakers would parse and understand easily, but those are who are ESL might not, since they’ll miss the nuance.

For example – take a book like The Great Gatsby, known for it’s florid, elegant, magnificent prose. Now imagine someone who isn’t a native English speaker reading it and understanding everything going on – the references to that era of New York, the puns, the jokes, etc.

My solution is to make sure the new objectives are written in a very straightforward, simplified and easy to parse manner, allowing anyone to quickly discern the differences between overlapping subliminals.

15 Likes

Your suggestion for a comparison table between similar subs sounds like the best solution IMO. It would break things down in a more straightforward way, though depending on how the table is done it can push some towards subs that “check all of the boxes”.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I want to go deeper into alphaness!

2 Likes

for me at least having a clear understanding of the product seems to have significant impact on results.

libertine to me has the best description by far.

and i do not think its a coincidence that libertine worked from day 1 for me and has always worked.

even the now legendary primal ultima did NOT work at first as even that product to me the description is way too broad.

honestly, im not even really sure even now why primal ultima works so well for me, totally came out of nowhere but im glad it happened as im going to fuck like crazy this summer thanks to it.

libertine is extremally clear and focused.

i knew exactly what libertine was promising 100% and that clarity i think is why it worked from day 1.

i wish all the products had similar descriptions as libertine.

i see 2 main problems with the descriptions.

the limitless example where too many products targeting a similar area without clear difference between then.

and then another problem is descriptions that are way too broad like too many things being targeted, honestly this one its hard for me to explain what my issue here but it just seems like so many things are being targeted by one product like stark and emperor…like they should be divided into several more focused products like libertine is.

but again to be 100% clear

i am an extremely happy customer.

primal seduction and libertine alone have been worth it

i am extremely grateful to the creators for those 2 products.

but i have to be honest that i have always and remain firm that there is an issue with the descriptions at least for me. not a big issue at all as the products are so cheap that its not big deal for me to just buy and test even when not sure what to expect based on description.

2 Likes

To me it seems like it’s just the razor sharp focus that you like best.

Many of us enjoy the more broad titles with a broader range of benefits. That’s why emperor and stark can be so attractive. Even primal seduction is attractive because it has so many objectives it hits on but even then we’d add other titles and limiting to 3 has made it very difficult to choose a stack.

For a lot of us though we’d probably benefit from sticking to a truly focused stack and sticking to it for a longer term, we still would probably add like a wealth title, a seduction, title and something else because we want to maintain those other areas of our lives as well.

Me I really liked Sanguine because it just made me feel good. I didn’t know exactly what it’s goals were. That’s what I most noticed from it. It was a simple title and yea I didn’t stick with it as long I should have because I wanted to tackle all areas of my life at once.

Maybe that really isn’t the best way but having the focus and tightness of a stack or even sticking to a single title might be best but it’s such a tough call when some of us aren’t at the level of financial freedom and don’t have the dating/sex life we want, and don’t have the freedom and time for our fitness goals and everything else we’d like. So that’s where all the title jumping comes in and chopping down cycles to 21 days and probably people stacking way more than 3 titles, which is not recommended just to be sure and not taking days off lol.

2 Likes

Could a zp custom exist? Like a full custom that got multiple cores or just one core and a bunch of mods in zp form

1 Like

This post seems to suggest ZP customs are being tested:

3 Likes

That would be so clutch man

i have NEVER had any problems choosing a stack.

i always find it so strange when people are wanting to go even higher then 3.

since finding subliminal i almost never run more then 2 products at a time and usually only one at a time even though i have bought 15-20 products.

A case of Premature Posting – making comments on qualities of what doesn’t even exist yet. :man_facepalming:t2:

I blame Mercury Retrograde. Will try and be less trigger-happy for the next 2 weeks.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree and I was gonna holler at @StateOfBeing and @Meng123 to see if they hadn’t seen this yet but I wanted to see if someone had paged 'em first.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it. I just haven’t added it yet

1 Like