Example of a real life khan in this time?

Don’t believe it man. You don’t want to believe it. I know if I show you an example, you won’t believe that either and will associate it with something else.

Fine. Be that way.

3 Likes

@MadaraUchiha -

Also let me do this thing since you like to do this to others over here all the time:

i disagree completely.

in fact, its a laughable proposition.

let me recap what you are suggesting:

you claim that an ugly celebrity who has no game CANNOT fuck the best looking women WITHOUT using money?

this is a hilariously flawed proposition with literally no evidence.

I challenge you to provide any evidence of this.

show any example of an ugly celebrity who has no game NOT fucking some super hot 21 year old college cheerleader WITHOUT any money being involved.

again, its a laughable proposition that has no basis in reality.

im shocked anyone could believe this honestly.

5 Likes

im super good looking so i have nothing to gain from this.

i have had the attention of the best looking women since age 14.

i have no reason to “not want to believe this”

also, i have been around celebrities.

i met the red hot chilli peppers.

i was within arms reach of david beckam.

i have been in the club with professional athletes.

I have seen the groupies that throw themselves at these guys.

these women are always mediocre, mostly 6s and 7s, mostly late 20s and older.

the best looking women, girls 18-23, girls hot enough to be cheerleaders for professional teams…those girls are almost NEVER groupies. you are not fucking these girls with no looks, no game and fame alone.

1 Like

Whether you gain or lose from this, truth is truth

1 Like

if its true then simply provide evidence.

provide any evidence whatsoever of an ugly celebrity who has no game fucking some hot 21 year old college cheerleader WITHOUT any money being involved.

provide even a single piece of evidence that this exists in reality and not just in your mind.

again, its a laughable proposition.

Smart, good-looking, rich… somebody really has it all… :grinning:

no definitely not.

i have terrible emotional regulation.

im socially awkward.

i have made millions but had expected to have made billions by now so nowhere near satisfied with my finances.

but yeah i have male model level looks and i have already made millions, these are facts. i know people get jealous/annoyed when someone makes statements like that but its the truth so not sure what you want me to say.

What other examples of real life khan?

Like I said before, you won’t believe it. Even if anyone shows you something like this, you would say he paid her money or something similar.

Also like you said, you are a good looking fellow so how will you ever understand whether an older uglier fellow can get some hot younger chick without money?

Laugh all you want. It won’t change the facts.

I have had my fill of debating for today so have a nice day.

1 Like

Fidel Castro maybe?

When I was in university, I was dating a girl who was a former model. Almost 6 feet tall. Spoke 3 or 4 languages. I was a broke university student with no game whatsoever. We dated for almost a year. Until I lost her to a some rapper. That girl had dudes with money throwing themselves at her since she was 16 years old. I wasn’t going to impress her with status. I had none. I wasn’t going to impress her with money, I had none. She actually had more money than I did. What worked to my advantage is that she was passionate about the country I’m originally from, she loved my sense of humor. She loved reading sci fi, so do I. She was a hip hop head, so am I. We had a ton of things in common. Making her my girlfriend was super easy.

After we broke up and she left the rapper, I knew she was dating an older dude with a regular job. That girl loves a specific type of man. The older dude was that type of guy.

So any regular guy with game or not can date a twenty something hottie. I have done it a couple of times and I know people who have done it too. Now if the guy is a celebrity (ugly or not) he can definitely bed young hotties. I’ve seen it happen more than I care to count. I see it every time I go out to a bar or every time I’m in downtown of the city I live in. I know you’ve probably seen it too. I’m not even sure why it’s so hard to believe for some people.

2 Likes

huh?

then why do i know that older guys can get the best looking women with game?

remember, your shocking argument is that an ugly celebrity who does NOT have game can get the best looking women WITHOUT money but using fame alone.

it seems you are now trying to backtrack and change the argument into an argument that older guys can get the best looking women which is something i NEVER denied. an old guy WITH GAME absolutely can get the best looking women

Somehow he still needs to run subs. How come? :joy:

to make more money and improve my social skills.

1 Like

Those social skills need serious work.

1 Like

Exactly. It has happened to me too. Am 40 and I have had a couple of women (between 18 and 24) throw themselves at me due to a mini-celebrity status, writing skills and my sense of humor. Was even overweight at the time.

What most people can’t understand is that status provides pre-selection from other women. As in when more women want you, others do too. And this is common across age including with younger women.

Scores of younger women date older guys. They might not talk about it much since it isn’t exactly socially acceptable to do so. But it does happen enough.

3 Likes

What about?
Chris Hemsworth
Henry Cavill

1 Like

Indeed. I would go as far as to say that all celebrities are Khans. They have a large enough following to have their pick of the litter.

1 Like

What I have forgotten to include as a requirement to have sex with whichever type of woman you want is your mindset and how much you can manifest beautiful women with it.

Which is the whole idea behind Subliminal Club. And that is to reprogram your mind in such a way as to live the life you desire no matter whether you are young or old.

Subliminals aren’t the only way to do that but it is one of the most powerful ways to do so. But many people have been able to reprogram their mind through other ways like affirmations, meditation, law of attraction techniques and even by sheer force of believing.

3 Likes

I have a teenage son. When we go out he gets the attention of lots of stunning women too. Which pretty common for young teenagers that are above average looking

A lot of us have been around celebs and/or athletes. Nothing special there.

I have seen rappers getting chased by 9s and 10s. I have seen singers take people’s girlfriends and wives. Women that were seriously hot. It happens all the time. But there are also the ugly ones!
This is why I question if you’ve ever been around athletes. You mentioned David Beckham. If you have really been around European soccer players (I have), you wouldn’t say those things.

This last one proves that you’ve never been around entertainers or athletes. Especially not European soccer players. Otherwise you would know that groupies come in all sorts of ages, looks, etc.
If you’ve actually been around the people you say, you would have seen 9s and 10s begging to have access to the concerts backstage. Literally beg and cry to be let onto the tour bus. It is pretty common to see 9s and 10s have sex with the artist’s manager on the tour bus or backstage just to have a chance to be introduced to the artist. See, I can tell who has seen those things and who hasn’t. I have been around those people. How do you think I lost my girlfriend who was a 9 and a former model to a rapper? Because she was an absolute groupie. Her and her friends. I was there. I saw it!!! :joy:

6 Likes