Example of a real life khan in this time?

1 Like

Very true!!! That’s why when you have a 7 or 8 figure bank account, you can’t do unbelievable stuff. I mean I see 6 figure guys put it down like crazy but if you have millions…

Cristiano ronaldo

Leonardo moreso

Dan Bilzerian :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
…At least image wise. I know he got his money from his parents and it’s IG marketing etc

3 Likes

im really surprised by some of the answers so far.

i guess my understanding of the product is a lot different then most people here.

to me the khan is someone who girl WANT to have sex with just because of his sex appeal…he is also successful with money but does NOT need it to get laid.

so im shocked by answers like Donald trump or even Leonardo DiCaprio.

you guys really think the average beautiful women aged 18-23 which to me is the age group where women peak in looks…you really thi9nk the average super hot girl in this age group would fuck donald trump or leo?

you realize leo is 50 years old right and overweight? maybe leo 15 years ago but dicraprio today is not fucking a beautiful 18-23 year old without using money.

to me a khan has to be able to get the hottest women in bed WITHOUT money just with sex appeal.

in fact of everyone listed so far the only one i think i would agree with is ronaldo.

a 50 year old dr dre and 50 cent are not fucking hot 18-23 year olds on sex appeal alone.

50 cent 20 years ago when he looked the way he did in the “in da club” music video definitely was a khan who could fuck the hottest women from sex appeal alone but 50 cent has not aged well and he looks bloated and chubby nowadays. 50 today is not fucking hot 18-23 year olds without money.

so my opinion is of everyone mentioned so far only ronaldo is a khan.

4 Likes

Who would you say is a Khan based on the definition you just provided?

ronaldo

idris elba

tom brady

all these guys can easily fuck the hottest women if they had no money or fame just from pure sex appeal.

pure sex appeal = the girl lusting for you. the girl wanting to have sex with you entirely because you make her horny.

6 Likes

wow.

i could not disagree more.

andrew tate is a despicable human being who was caught on camera beating a woman.

the fact that he has so many fans and people think you have to act like him to be “alpha” (whatever that word even means) is very sad.

2 Likes

this is not really accurate and tells me you are someone who has read a lot of theory but lacks real life experience with women.

for example, your use of the word power makes no practical sense when it comes to getting laid.

what exactly is power in that context?

it sounds to me like you are just repeating things you read on the internet without any real life experience on this subject.

i hope this post does not come across as hostile but i think its very dangerous when people comment on subjects they have no real life experience on and their only data comes from things they learned on the computer;.

1 Like

Since when? Can you send the footage, because that sounds nothing like something he would do.

The people that think you have to act like him to be “alpha” are pitiful, but I’m a fan because I think he’s hilarious. I love comedy, and he’s funnier than 99% of comedians in stand up today.

1 Like

1 Like

Familiar with this channel, I like their exposed videos on Fresh & Fit aka the two most pitiful dudes on the internet.

I’ll try to take a look through the entire video when I can, 'cause it’s quite long. If you have a timestamp of the part with him hitting a woman I’d appreciate it.

??? Why did you delete the post?

@MadaraUchiha : Dude, this conversation was actually really pleasant and fun until you jumped in and messed it up with your habitual lack of social skills and absence of tact.

You don’t know anything about me, for one. For two, you seem to be too socially inept to even understand that some things are meant to be taken lightly. No one here is competing to know who’s right or wrong. EXCEPT YOU.

Everyone here was just saying who they think a model of Khan. If you pay attention, you would notice that the conversation was friendly UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP.

You can name names of people you think are examples of Khan. We were all doing the same and having fun with it UNTIL YOU RUDELY CHANGED THE TONE OF THE CONVERSATION AND TURNED IT INTO A CONFRONTATION.

I read in one of your posts in another thread that you like to be straight to the point. I get that! But being straight to the point and being a confrontational judgmental jerk are two different things. It is possible to participate in a conversation without ruining it. It is a social skill that we all learn during childhood. Please learn that too.

12 Likes

I do think Madara leans way too hard on the autism card, and he’s very well aware of how rude he is in his interactions with others. With that said, the post he deleted was the only post he made in this thread that didn’t come off as rude, which is why I’m a little confused.

1 Like

I’m not a trump fan, but there have always been women throwing themselves at Trump. It’s the confidence that exudes and status.

3 Likes

huh?

you really think Donald trump could have sex with the hottest women without using his money?

seriously?

you think a super hot 21 year old anywhere in the world would fuck Donald trump without him paying her or him using his money in some way?

you seriously believe this?

(post deleted by author)

Ages is a factor. When he was younger, definitely had a lot more women throwing themselves at him. Trump has the “confidence” and self assurance that drives some women crazy.

2 Likes