Example of a real life khan in this time?

if that was true then why would i ask you to provide evidence to back up your position?

why would i make such a request if all i was trying to do was confirm my bias.

again, i will repeat your shocking proposition.

• you claim an UGLY celebrity who has NO GAME can fuck the best looking women WITHOUT any money being involved. that is your argument

• and my stance is that its an absurd proposition that has no basis in reality and only exists in your mind.

I think you never been to college/university or you’ve never left the US. Which is why you talk from a very narrow perspective.
1 - College / university : students sleep with each other all the time. That’s the easiest period of your life to sleep with a 9 or 10 even if you have no game or money. What do you think happens in those dorm rooms? Even if you’re ugly!!! Happens in every city. Every country. Every year.

2 - I don’t think you’ve ever traveled internationally or lived for an extended period of time outside of the US. Or you would know that in Europe, Africa and South America, it is veeeeery common to see older dudes, sometimes out of shape, ugly, with no money sleep with hot girls based on social status, clout or cultural specificities. I can’t comment on Asia though. I don’t know much about it.
The most laughable thing you’ve said is talking about athletes. Take a plane and go to Brazil and see what type of women throw themselves at local soccer players. Not superstars. Just local players who are pretty good. Don’t even get me started on the English soccer Premier League or Spain soccer, the Italian Calcio or French First Division of soccer. Like I said, there are things you have to see or experience to know they even exist. You clearly haven’t. It’s soooooo easy to see.

3 Likes

It’s quite common in many parts of Asia for the local women to throw themselves at white men even if they are poor, jobless or ugly.

4 Likes

Go to any large African city and you’ll be amazed how local dudes with a regular job who are in their 40s, not good looking with oversized bellies,manage to bed stunning looking female students in their 20s.
A lot of times if the girl is in her 20s and you’re the same age, she’ll tell you : “I don’t date babies”. Even if you’re good looking.
Every culture is different.

2 Likes

huh?

where exactly did i claim i made millions as a teenager?

huh?

what does this even mean?

what is your definition of “celebrity lifestyle”?

huh?

again, where exactly did i claim i made millions as a teenager?

quote the post where i said this.

i do not really pick up women

women pick me up

almost all my interactions with women are from the women approaching me

I have talked about this here before how i hate that and how to me it feels unmanly and i want to be the one taking charge and making things happen instead of always sitting back and the girl coming to me like its been all my life

Ok, I misread what you wrote. But six figures is still a lot for a teenager.

its a lot to you.

and yes i did make 6 figures as a teenager.

im exceptionally smart.

It’s Salman Khan from India :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Modern day khan

@Lion and other Indian could understand. :rofl:

2 Likes

More Khan than Shah Rukh?

There’s also Aamir Khan :smiley:

3 Likes

He is a scam artist not a good role model.

1 Like

Khan Trinity. These guys get everything.

2 Likes

But no one can kill people so confidently like him :rofl::rofl:

• Only a khan can bear the pain of being single though he got the opportunities :joy::joy:

• He got more swag

@MadaraUchiha I strongly dislike how you express yourself, but I fully agree with you on most points here.

By the way, you are @AlexanderTheGreat, right? If you are, I think you pulled yourself together nicely. Keep it up

4 Likes

Are you bollywood actor in disguise ? :slight_smile:

An example of a khan

3 Likes

Those shoes, damn.

1 Like

Flavio Briatore

Yes I am Akshay Kumar lol. Perfect example of Spartan

1 Like

Look Shivaaaji human limit breaker beats up white guys :slight_smile:

@King

@Matrix

This is another Spartan.

Apologies @magician for derailing this thread.

1 Like