5 min each title on ZP. What do you think?

Thankyou my good friend @Deadpool when i get to Slovakia the beers and whisky are on me.

1 Like

Actually, I am using 5 min quite a lot right now and must admit that I like it more than 15 minutes and will stick with it.

1 Like

@Deadpool which products are you currently using ?

I am back on Emperor because my speech worsens on Stark plus DR st1 and Paragon.

1 Like

Interesting i am going to experiment with 5 mins thankyou.

1 Like

In the ZP customs live thread pretty at the beginning when he announced they are live he told ppl with customs to try 5 mins at first.

Then again this is for customs.

1 Like

Saint Sovereign’s Journal (Mind’s Eye ZP + Paragon ZP + EmpFit St3 ZP)

not only customs. for all ZP files. its from his journal.

I am using the official 15minutes and never tried 5 or 7 minutes until we get new recomendations. I like the 15 minutes files and I like to take the time for it.
Solace is relaxing :smiley:

2 Likes

Is this what you’re referring to:

“The first ZP customs have gone out! Very eager to see people’s results. We will be updating the guidance in a bit, recommending that everyone starts with 5 minutes of exposure to check your tolerance to the title, especially those who upgraded to ZP Terminus Squared.”

2 Likes

Yes. :+1:

1 Like

Do we dare consolidate that much awesomeness in a single thread? It might break the Internet. :wink:

On the other hand, it might be fun to remind him periodically of all the things he said…

5 Likes

Great to hear from you @DarkPhilosopher stay safe my old friend.

2 Likes

Interesting. I was doing 7min for a while and felt less tired… now returning to 15min I am more tired but also having vivid dreams which I didn’t have on 7min.

2 Likes

interesting. in that case i would stick to 15min.

3 Likes

Proof that 5 minutes work:
Was on a 1 1/2 week washout. Ran Primal Seduction for 5 minutes. About 3-4 hours later asked my wife for a blowjob over text (she was in the next room), she just sent " :+1: " and came over going right to work.

That was easy.

3 Likes

I have gone back to 15 minutes like @unusualfellow i get loads of dreams not necessarily vivid but it makes me feel that i am getting more of an impact on 15 mins then 7mins.

1 Like

At least I didn’t get recon with 15 minutes :blush:

1 Like

Thats great @magician :slight_smile:

Sorry if i am sounding like i am poking my nose into your private life. So under normal circumstances your wife would put up a wall of resistance to such a request ?

Via text, in most cases, yes. Especially since I didn’t seduce her at all, I just straight asked her to do it.

She’s not reluctant to doing it, but it’s definitely outside the usual in the way it happened. Specifically the easiness of it.

2 Likes

Recon, Reconciliation means the action of making subs or belief compatible with the outside world, usually it is a mismatch but by giving it more time to grow will make the process much faster.

1 Like