3 loops of Zp per day?

I have to say 3 loops are perfect
I feelt that my brain is slightly occupied

So I start to imagine how I am dominating everywhere I wasn’t and it feels like something is anchored in myself

Now my brain works better

Its fantastic

1 Like

But that’s less than halve the script

Do you do the other halve the next :on day?

No, just 7 minutes for every title.

Pardon me, I don’t get it

1 titel is 15 min

7 min is less than halve the script

Do you only lisen to the first 7 min?

Yes, exactly the first 7 minutes. There was a whole discussion about it on
Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental)

And Saint even said that 5 or 7 minutes seems to have better results than full 15.

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign. You can see more of the discussion here.

4 Likes

Seriously???

That’s funny

1 Like

@Deadpool
@Seeker

Thank you two for bringing this to my attention

1 Like

It was discussed in Q and pre-Q days where there’s some level of repetition with those titles. So listening to a full loop gets you X repetitions of the content. I assume ZP is the same unless said otherwise somewhere.

Until now it’s kind of manageable

I feel my head is occupied but 2 days ago it was way more on 2 loops

Now ist more like my whole being is in cleansing mode

I startet to shift internally and I like it.

I was always avoiding direct confrontation if it wasn’t necessary. Last week I searched for it and let a bomb explode into the face of someone who has fucked up our relationships big time.

Since 1 week I am a part Owner of an : Private Art Gallery. ( 6 people pay the rent and now I am In as well)

We have a Bar, Billard, Dart, Foosball table, game corners, 2 rooms, outside place and more, you can smoke inside and have funn.

Now the last 2 years me and X ( let’s call him Mr. X) where always there, playing and smoking and have a very good time.

Mr X is a owner and last week there was a meeting to. Bring me in.
All of a sudden he was the only one that didn’t want me in.

That felt like betrayal
Nobody was expecting this

Anyway long story short, I met him yesterday at the place and there was no more communication from my side.
He brought other people and I played Billard with them, Mr X gave them tips how to beat me.

That was funny

Now instead of avoiding or exploding I have some kind of internal joy how I am punishing him.

I am going to bring him slowly into some very uncomfortable situations or adress it directly.

The only thing is Swiss people are so sneaky and polished diamonds at the surface, they rarely express what they really feel

Let’s see

But I like the statechange alot

3 Likes

I had 1 hour overload and now it’s a powerhouse

I like that I can handle it

1 Like

You should be able to tell if you can handle it or not once you’re done with the rest day that followed the 3 loops.

But I think that running DR in the past (as well as the self awareness you have), will help you A LOT, so you’d probably be able to do it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment

I allready did it and besides 1 hour of overload it’s the right dose of input

4 loops is too much
But 3 is doable

When I switch to st 2 I think 1 loop is sufficient

1 Like

The thing that I found out is that doing 3 loops of the same sub, is much much harder than doing 1 loop of 3 different subs (unless; 1. You don’t have shit to clear up, or 2. Your brain chemistry is built different).

You’re number 1, and I’m number 2, but don’t take it for granted or it will bite you in your behind :rofl:

On a sidenote: @Palpatine does NOT fit either of those 2, he’s just fully built different :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

What test(s) were used to determine you brain chemistry is built different?

1 Like

I’m 3.
3. Not afraid of recon

2 Likes

Here is a post by username SaintSovereign, on why my brain chemistry is built different:

Hm. Interesting response. Thank you.

1 Like

Well, well, well, How the turntables :joy::joy:

Why are ya’ll like this? Less is more with Zero Point. You don’t need three loops. You will get more recon and possibly less results with three loops. Stick with two.

11 Likes