Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

Vibe I get is RoM helps you dive deep to pull up the purpose from inside you, and Genesis helps you walk that path.

I think both titles can do both things (discover & walk the path), but stacked together the synergy could be next level

4 Likes

Some more results:

I had a dispute with a colleague in which I messed up with something, but made the mistake of telling a third party, who told an different story. When it came to working together this person called me a “liar” and refused to talk to me, so I decided to put in the absolute minimum for my shift (fyi - I’m a chronic overworker - usually for public approval).

I was fearing her anger and disapproval like a white hot terror of doing something so egregious, but Genesis kept me so calm and collected that the person in question decided to leave and work elsewhere very quickly (whilst calling me a 42 year old child. nothing childish about walking out 🤷).

Genesis had me rooted to the ground like a mighty oak tree and I wasn’t budging for nobody, they got nothing from me.

There’s something about taking calculated risks in Genesis that allowed me to stay put and not tolerate anybody’s shite. The fear of getting physically attacked has been erased (in a small part).

I wish I had Genesis earlier - like at the age of 6… :pensive:

15 Likes

Sounds like pure gold, mate! Making me decision hard to stick to my current stack and not jump in on z Genesis. Oh and it might supercharge the results of just staying calm no matter what feelings pass through. Staying calm and there’s this crazy things where things just work out for you when you don’t react when you have those difficult or challenging situations/feelings arise. Not easy but simple and profoundly powerful.

1 Like

I also remember the post he’s talking about. It was in the earliest days of ZP as I recall. Wasn’t able to find it after a quick half-hearted search.

gotta go lift up my car to clean the wheel speed sensors though. Right now the Silver Dragon is the Silver Draggin.

1 Like

Reality Transurfing talks a lot about heart and mind coordination as a necessary state to manifest the reality you desire. So if your heart longs after something and you put the power of your mind to good use, miracles can happen.

This is another reason why RoM + RoS + Genesis could be such a powerful stack.
Genesis would uncover what your life purpose is and will push you to take action. RoM and RoS will help pour your mind and your soul into the endeavor. How can you fail? Your goal is literally a part of you!

The more I think about it, the more I think that stack is going to be the one I run until the end of the year. I haven’t seen the other subs that are going to get released this week but RoM + RoS + Genesis looks like a life altering combo.

9 Likes

The replies got me curious and this is what I found so far.

Btw thanks @Prioritas and @ksub for the answers. In the spirit of Genesis, I am gonna be thick skin and gonna claim shamelessly that I inspired the idea of the RoM and Genesis stack lol

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

@Michel @Davisnwc Can you compare this subliminal to other alpha/wealth subliminal such as Ascension, Ascended Mogul, or Emperor?

In my experience Ascended Mogul is light but very serious and focused on becoming alpha and having a financial situation in control, Emperor is AM counterpart and is harder on the listener with more stress if you dont improve.

I wonder if Genesis has enough wealth and romance manifestation to make it enough to go from broke to financially and romantically in control?

4 Likes

Just stack with EOG 1, if you have money limiting beliefs to clear.

3 Likes

I PM you

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire I have no idea what you guys added to Genesis but on the first day I ran it my contractor called me to offer me 1k added for a job I was helping him with.

Whatever magic touch was added to it… Probably worth looking into it to see if it can be added to other titles.

Ex. I ran Khan (ZP or Zp2) for the past 10 months in different customs and stack. And I’ve been running Khan few times over the years (in versions New Dawn, Quantum, Q-Qv2). Social anxiety was always on/off for me, but every time I was not going out often social anxiety crept back in. Not saying my stack were perfect or anything tho.

With one loop of Genesis, social anxiety and confidence recieved a massive boost (social anxiety lowered). Pretty impressive, if I were to put a bet on which sub would work more on social anxiety between Khan vs Genesis I would of said Khan on 8 to 2 odds yet I would of been wrong for me.

This is what I mean by “special magic” in genesis. Seems in 1 loop, inner change in regard to certain aspects just clicked for me, way more than Khan (not as sexual as on Khan tho sex on Khan is still next level).

So either Genesis activated some latent scripting in Khan that had been accumulating for months in my mind or it’s scripting is just more effective for me. I do not know the content of the script so it is hard for me to evaluate and explain this anecdote.

Imma post a small review after my first cycle.

28 Likes

maybe it’s only a coincidence?

You still believe in coincidences?

2 Likes

You don’t?

yes, why not?
if we look at this case from the point of view of the contractor, then he most likely carried the idea to offer him more money out after some reflections, less likely he was like “oh, why just not offer him more money? for what? hmm, just because”.

1 Like

Nope! Just because we don’t understand how it works doesn’t mean it’s a coincidence. I happen to have a pretty good knowledge of the fact that we live in an orderly universe that excludes coincidences.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t mean to say there is no reason to GoldenTiger to be offered 1k dollars, but I want to say the fact he listened to one loop of Genesis is not exclusively linked to the fact he was offered more money. He might show a good performance at his job, hence his contractor did what he did.

1 Like

This is quantum physics 101. That offer wasn’t even in existence in @GoldenTiger 's universe until after he ran a loop. I see causality where people see coincidences.

5 Likes

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times above but not answered yet by @SaintSovereign . Is genesis stackable with Emperor or are these to be used one after the other?

If only you knew bro

@GoldenTiger @Ingress @bombayduck @AlexanderGraves and @Simon would tell you just how many times I randomly got money added to my account when I ran customs that had wealth modules or cores.

The times I remember since ZPv1, up until the bonus I’m about to get next week, I’ve gotten the following:

• random 10k from my mom when I wanted to buy a ps5.
  • random 15k from my previous job as a farewell gift.
  • random 3.5k added to my account that I still don’t know what for.
  • random boost to the bonus and it went from 6k to now 12k.

There were also other times when I got less than 1k randomly given to me by either my dad, other family members, or random extras from work.

So nah man, it’s not coincidences :rofl:

22 Likes

I would like to be adopted by your family :slight_smile:

5 Likes