ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Yea that’s a good idea.I will just stick to one ZP title.

So I may not run anything tonight, but just run one ZP title two nights later.

1 Like

My current stack is Emperor + Wanted + HoM. I’m pretty used to Emperor. Been running it for 2 years. It’s kind of tough to separate the effects of Wanted from the other subs. Now with ZP, I might keep the same stack or switch it to Chosen + Wanted + HoM (or RICH).
Still I want to run just Wanted ZP alone first to see the effect, then Emperor ZP to see the effect. Hopefully Emperor ZP will be out by January.

1 Like

Found an old book should recorded my medical history as a child and saw that the address on my birth certificate was interesting enough to show a friend of mine who happens to live in the same area. I moved out of the area when I was four or five I think.

Then he said we could have played together as kids.

1 Like

Received news that my brokerage account has been approved. I can go do some fractional investing of US stocks.

A little bit of perspective shift and optimism. There’s a feeling that the market for my consultancy work is slowly turning around. Meanwhile, have to ignore the noise that says I should just get a proper job and what I’m doing is not “proper work”.

Reached out to some of my old clients and prospects today to offer my help if there’s anything coming around the corner.

1 Like

Try two loops of ONE sub. If you’re a hard gainer, you’ll need more exposure. In the ZP tests, we were originally running a “weaker” build that last an hour. That one would cause the shift, even if you are a hard gainer. The “stronger,” 15 minute build might not be enough.

12 Likes

Great.

I’ll try two loops of ONE subliminal tonight.

2 Likes

Just ran two loops of Wanted ZP.

I’ll be sticking to Wanted ZP for a couple of reasons, but the main reason being

• Attention and validation from others have been something I have been looking for my whole life. I want to overcome this desire to seek attention and validation and the best way for me to do this seems to be having attention and validation so easy to obtain that it loses its importance to me.
6 Likes

Thanks a lot! I will try this going forward.

1 Like

Cool reflection. I haven’t run WANTED ZP, but CHOSEN is helping me with this from two perspectives. First, people respond incredibly well to anything I do and second, it makes me completely detached from the outcomes of these interactions (or anything else, really)

2 Likes

I’m very interested in following your experience with CHOSEN as I am in a somewhat similar line of work as you (just that I am an independent contractor). CHOSEN will probably be the next in line after I’ve succeeded with WANTED ZP.

I reckon I may need to run WANTED ZP on its own for at least two weeks before I can see any results.

1 Like

Likewise. Your experience with WANTED as it relates to benefits in business is something I’d be interested in following.

I considered WANTED, but given the other options and my doubts around business application of WANTED, I disregarded it. I’d consider that over Limitless, for example, depending on your experience.

I’m planning to start a journal in the coming days. I’ll remember to tag you.

I woke up this morning to see in the bathroom shower that my teeth had become whiter than usual.

However, after taking a shower, my teeth had slightly lost the whiteness and were somewhat back to the original form in colour.

2 loops of WANTED ZP today.

Nothing else to report.

3 Likes

I think I need to focus on healing my executive dysfunction, if it can be healed.

Will finish 2 weeks of WANTED ZP first.

I think one thing bothering me is that I have difficulties accepting that I am in control of my reality, no matter how much I convince myself that I am.

Partly it’s because of the immediate and wider environment I live in, where I exist within different layers of internal and external power structures that are directly and indirectly trying to control me instead of me being able to influence them.

When I speak of “power structures”, I am also making references to the “pendulums” mentioned by Vadim Zeland in his Reality Transurfing books. I have also recently taken an interest in learning more about Michel Foucault and his understanding about power. Other ideas that I am influenced by also include those by Richard Dawkins, who speaks of “viruses of the mind”.

In short, I find that I don’t seem to have that strength to fight against whatever is boxing me up. I have anxiety everyday thinking that I am in some kind of mental prison, and don’t have that energy to get out.

Another thing that has been bothering me is that I can’t seem to let go of my desire to “experience”, since I’ve been boxed up by all these external power structures larger than myself. There have been lots of milestones in my life that I missed, but most other people in this world went through because I have been living within walls mentally and socially - walls that I built around myself because I never had the strength to fight against the external forces.

Perhaps this is ZP really making me go deep into myself and asking myself what I really want in my life. Perhaps, for the real me, seeking approval and validation is something that will only satisfy me short-term. Approval and validation would not give me that freedom I yearn for.

In fact, I get the idea these days that instead of myself getting approval and validation, I am subconsciously giving others the approval and validation instead, and sometimes I feel “wanted” by these external power structures because without me as the operating power, they cannot exist.

Yet, I have not fully absorbed this belief that I am the sole operating power. Because if I am the sole operating power, that means I have shaped and manifested every single result of all of you Subliminal Club users in this forum! Also, if I am the sole operating power, then Subliminal Club is my imagination pushed out, an expression of my energy!

Of course, this raises the question - then how come I can’t shape my own future?

Ok, this mad man has enough of rambling. Need to get back to the real world.

3 Likes

2 x WANTED ZP today.

Was looking out for physical.shifting but didnt any .I am far from the look I want to have so I will be patient.

2 Likes

@king how come your teeth changed colour after the shower ? not sure what to make of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mind seems to be calmer these days and I am actually less productive. Honestly, I don’t feel very driven on WANTED ZP. I also feel very withdrawn and have not been communicating much with other people other than for purposes of sheer necessity.

One thing I noticed about myself though - with WANTED ZP my desire to explore myself and in which direction I should go seems to have increased. I see lots of opportunities in trying to learn new skills but my subcoscious mind seems to be asking me, “Why do you want to learn this skill? Are you actually trying to get some social validation out of learning this? Are you planning this because of money or because you want people to look up to you? How important is reputation and other people’s perceptions important to you?”

There’s a lot of processing going on here. And yes, I admit that due to various reasons, I still crave attention and validation because I haven’t had much of it since young. However, I think the bigger desire is still “experience”. I just want to “experience” and know what is it like to be so desired and wanted, not that I want my WANTED ZP archetype to be my life long archetype.

To me, a ZP subliminal would be like going on a holiday to live and experience a certain type of lifestyle for a period of time rather than going to that place to permanently resettle. I just want to go live that lifestyle for a while so that I can write a better fiction novel one day before I die.

WANTED ZP here is akin to an expensive air-ticket and travel package that I need to save up for but I don’t even have to the cash to buy an extra meal for today.

I somehow have this memory about reading a book or watching a tv series about how there is a retail outlet which sells “experiences” in the form of video-cassette recorders. You just to the store, look at what “experiences” are on sale or for rent on the shelf and then you make your choice.

Of course, you are responsible for your own “experiences”. As the saying goes, ‘You pays your money and you takes your chances’.

Not sure whether there was such a book or tv series but somehow Subliminal Club will become something like this one day.

I know that I am still far from the WANTED ZP archetype that I hope to be so I’m willing to be patient and just rough this out for some time. If I can get the results I want from WANTED ZP with my patience, other ZP subliminals which are closer to my “default” archetype should be much easier to run.

So I’m treating this as a challenge.

5 Likes

My subconscious works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

In my introspection, suddenly I remember some quotes from the film The Last Emperor (1987).

"The Emperor has been a prisoner in his own palace since the day that he was crowned, and has remained a prisoner since he abdicated. But now he’s growing up, he may wonder why he’s the only person in China who may not out of his own front door. I think the Emperor is the loneliest boy on Earth"

Over here,the palace that the last emperor lived can be seen as a metaphor for what some people call the Matrix, others call the Red Pill. The palace here is like the walls of the castle that guards the subconscious mind of hard gainers.

Also, the last Emperor was unable to manage himself and thus became a failure in managing others when the palaces walls were removed. Sometimes, it starts from within and we need to take control of our own subconscious and manage ourselves before we can manage our external reality.

Reginald Johnston “R.J.”: Words are important.

Pu Yi (15 years): Why are words important?

Reginald Johnston “R.J.”: If you cannot say what you mean, your majesty, you will never mean what you say and a gentleman should always mean what he says.

Words are important, just like the instructions to the subconscious mind. If the instructions to the subconscious mind are not meaningful, the subconscious mind can never process properly the instructions.

Emperor Pu Yi : [sighs] Why can you not leave me alone? You saved my life to make me a puppet in your own play. You saved me because I am useful to you.
The Governor : Is that so terrible? To be useful?

More relevant to WANTED ZP , this conversation is about value. Humans have relations with one another because there needs to be an exchange of value. In this context, “to be useful” is just one part of the equation.

“I know that you know that I know that you know … that that is a [dialogue] between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.”

2 Likes