ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

@king how come your teeth changed colour after the shower ? not sure what to make of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mind seems to be calmer these days and I am actually less productive. Honestly, I donā€™t feel very driven on WANTED ZP. I also feel very withdrawn and have not been communicating much with other people other than for purposes of sheer necessity.

One thing I noticed about myself though - with WANTED ZP my desire to explore myself and in which direction I should go seems to have increased. I see lots of opportunities in trying to learn new skills but my subcoscious mind seems to be asking me, ā€œWhy do you want to learn this skill? Are you actually trying to get some social validation out of learning this? Are you planning this because of money or because you want people to look up to you? How important is reputation and other peopleā€™s perceptions important to you?ā€

Thereā€™s a lot of processing going on here. And yes, I admit that due to various reasons, I still crave attention and validation because I havenā€™t had much of it since young. However, I think the bigger desire is still ā€œexperienceā€. I just want to ā€œexperienceā€ and know what is it like to be so desired and wanted, not that I want my WANTED ZP archetype to be my life long archetype.

To me, a ZP subliminal would be like going on a holiday to live and experience a certain type of lifestyle for a period of time rather than going to that place to permanently resettle. I just want to go live that lifestyle for a while so that I can write a better fiction novel one day before I die.

WANTED ZP here is akin to an expensive air-ticket and travel package that I need to save up for but I donā€™t even have to the cash to buy an extra meal for today.

I somehow have this memory about reading a book or watching a tv series about how there is a retail outlet which sells ā€œexperiencesā€ in the form of video-cassette recorders. You just to the store, look at what ā€œexperiencesā€ are on sale or for rent on the shelf and then you make your choice.

Of course, you are responsible for your own ā€œexperiencesā€. As the saying goes, ā€˜You pays your money and you takes your chancesā€™.

Not sure whether there was such a book or tv series but somehow Subliminal Club will become something like this one day.

I know that I am still far from the WANTED ZP archetype that I hope to be so Iā€™m willing to be patient and just rough this out for some time. If I can get the results I want from WANTED ZP with my patience, other ZP subliminals which are closer to my ā€œdefaultā€ archetype should be much easier to run.

So Iā€™m treating this as a challenge.

5 Likes

My subconscious works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

In my introspection, suddenly I remember some quotes from the film The Last Emperor (1987).

"The Emperor has been a prisoner in his own palace since the day that he was crowned, and has remained a prisoner since he abdicated. But now heā€™s growing up, he may wonder why heā€™s the only person in China who may not out of his own front door. I think the Emperor is the loneliest boy on Earth"

Over here,the palace that the last emperor lived can be seen as a metaphor for what some people call the Matrix, others call the Red Pill. The palace here is like the walls of the castle that guards the subconscious mind of hard gainers.

Also, the last Emperor was unable to manage himself and thus became a failure in managing others when the palaces walls were removed. Sometimes, it starts from within and we need to take control of our own subconscious and manage ourselves before we can manage our external reality.

Reginald Johnston ā€œR.J.ā€: Words are important.

Pu Yi (15 years): Why are words important?

Reginald Johnston ā€œR.J.ā€: If you cannot say what you mean, your majesty, you will never mean what you say and a gentleman should always mean what he says.

Words are important, just like the instructions to the subconscious mind. If the instructions to the subconscious mind are not meaningful, the subconscious mind can never process properly the instructions.

Emperor Pu Yi : [sighs] Why can you not leave me alone? You saved my life to make me a puppet in your own play. You saved me because I am useful to you.
The Governor : Is that so terrible? To be useful?

More relevant to WANTED ZP , this conversation is about value. Humans have relations with one another because there needs to be an exchange of value. In this context, ā€œto be usefulā€ is just one part of the equation.

ā€œI know that you know that I know that you know ā€¦ that that is a [dialogue] between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.ā€

2 Likes

Made a diversion today and ran Regeneration ZP x 2 today.

Just woke up from a few hours of deep sleep.

Feeling calm.

I am also getting the urge to sell off things that I am not really using.

1 Like

Ran 2 Loops of Wanted ZP today.

Been furiously questioning what I want exactly.

Itā€™s also unsurprising that my subconscious mind today kept on telling me to ā€œact my ageā€ and not like a kid in his 20s who has plenty of time to fool around.I have an increasing amount of responsibilities that I have to fulfil even if I am still single.

I have to admit that I have to take into consideration time constraints when I am planning and executing my life. Until Subliminal Club comes up with a way for me to bring my consciousness back to my 20-year old self and my 20-year life - I actually donā€™t even think that is possible - I need to be realistic about what I can achieve.

My subconscious mind has been telling me, ā€œKing, just let it go. Letā€™s move on from the past.ā€

2 Likes

Took a nap and had a dream in which I was ā€œinjectedā€ with a subliminal through my head. The subliminal acted like a liquid which spread through my body and made necessary the physical changes and chemical reactions (e.g an increased heart rate).

I also dreamt about being under the sea with special googles that allowed me to see all the fish and other marine life around me clearly.

2 Likes

Can you, if you want to, find a balance between the two or can it only be one or the other?

1 Like

Well, I couldā€¦

This is interesting. I had a dream about this last night, when I transported my consciousness to my 20 year old self by actually thinking about news and events that happened 20 years ago. You see, about 20 years ago, the Internet in my country was still in its infancy and news did not travel too quickly. Mobile phones were still primitive. I was also in an environment where I hardly got to access the Internet. Therefore I was trying to see myself from that 20 year-old perspective and was wondering in my dream how I thought about certain issues at that age without all the knowledge I have today.

To substantiate, an interesting method to achieve that I had in my dream was to filter search results on Google so that only news, events and websites that existed in the year 2000 appeared in my google search results and I ended up reading through all that information and immersing myself in it to send my consciousness back to the year 2000.

Perhaps I had obtained the idea from this study that was made.

1 Like

2 loops of Wanted ZP today.

Gained some clarity on this point. Being responsible at my age even if not being a leader would still mean that I should be spending time helping others solve their problems and letting them grow.

At the very least, I want to help people solve their problems with whatever intelligence and skills I have, so more points to Limitless ZP as my next subliminal for its problem-solving abilities.

Another thing Iā€™ve noticed is that things I think about in the day have a higher chance to appearing in my dreams at night.

I am actually looking forward to Quantum Limitless ZP. Hopefully it will come before Christmas.

This is very interesting. Iā€™ve been having a, call it, recurring daydream, a very detailed one, of the exact same thing. Same year you mentioned matter of fact.
Someone sends me back with all of the subliminals in order to see what difference they make in the course of my life. I may be dreaming this as well, but I very rarely remember dreaming.
Letā€™s keep an eye on this.

1 Like

Did anything significant happen in that year of your life? How often do you get those recurring dreams?

For me, thinking back, some events that happened when I was 19 and 20 took a great toll on my mental health and the impact of the events has never gone away, even until now.

It was the year between when I flunked out of one college and went out of state to another. It was really a chance to reinvent myself and work on some negative patterns. I did some things right that year, but repeated some patterns afterwards. It would have been the perfect time to introduce good subs.

Itā€™s more of a recurring daydream. I may dream about it, but I almost never remember dreaming so I donā€™t know.

There was a period of time - maybe a couple of years ago- when I would constantly be dreaming of being in crisis situations and I somehow was able to reverse time in the dream and go back to the period before the crisis happened.

I havenā€™t had such dreams in the past few years but thinking back I am wondering whether those dreams are trying to tell me something.

one time prolly 3-4 years ago I had a dream and a name showed up. Dr. Alex Murry. So I looked it up and it turns out itā€™s the Dr. from A Wrinkle In Time and he used the energy of love to time travel. Iā€™d never heard of the guy or A Wrinkle in Time before that. And for me it was definitely a clue to some things. Like at the end of the dream right before i woke up i said this name or it was definitely in my mindā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure if you have watched the movje Somewheres in Time starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour.In the movie, the protaganist tries to hypnotize himself into the past and actually succeeds.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops of WANTED ZP today.

Spotted another yellow bird on a tree yesterday.

Been taking a break from subliminals for at least two days.

Recently, I read a lot about INTPs and seem to be able to relate to most of the traits that INTPs have.

Honestly, having such a personality sucks, though I take comfort in the fact that both Subliminal Club producers are INTPs too.

Having said that, going the ā€œpath of least resistanceā€ to achieve my goals is what I think I should do, and perhaps WANTED ZP hasnā€™t really had much effect on me as it is just totally opposite of my character.

I am sure each character/personality/archetype can reach his goals, but he has to run the most suitable subliminals (or perhaps stack). that will allow him to achieve his goals most easily within the framework of his character/ personality/ archetype.

For example, the pathway towards a wealth goal for one type of character would be different from the pathway towards a similar wealth goal for another character in the form of the challenges and opportunities created.

And that is where ZP brings the reality to him and that is how it differs from Qv2.