ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Had a dream last night which I can’t remember the details of now, but the dream involved an extra-marital affair and sexual trysts. I remembered a few “slides” that seemed to run across my mind visually-summarising the message of the dream, like whether what I am expecting in WANTED ZP is what I really want.

The dream was mixed with a business email which needed my reply to some questions while I checked my phone when I was half-awake.

1 Like

Decided to give Paragon ZP a try and ran 2 loops of it last night.

Today, I have been feelling knocked out for the much of the morning and afternoon.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

Time seems to pass slower for me on ZP. I also realise that there are a lot of problems and issues that I used to worry about, but now I just take things in my stride.

Most of my brain energy these days is spent more on planning for next year and deciding what is the most optimal plan that would allow me to achieve my goals.

2022 will probably be a better year for me than the past three years. While I could be possibly be earning peanuts again like in the past few years I could actually also aim to achieve something close to a six-digit turnover if I play my cards well enough.

1 Like

Will be running Wanted ZP for 1 loop.

My journey with Wanted ZP ends today and I will take a few days of washout before testing after ZP subliminals.

1 Like

Funny I’ve lost interest in Neville Goddard and other spiritual stuff now after running ZP.

Just want to get results from the subliminals.

1 Like

Had a dream last night about myself inside a train carriage with somebody sitting next to me and updating me about the life of a certain person who I was once fond of but had since forgotten about over the decade. She said she was a good friend of this person and and wanted to organize a gathering and also invite some other people who I previously had a romantic interest in too. I immediately declined.

In any case, later in my dream I received a message in some kind of blockchain-enabled messaging platform from the person whose good friend spoke to me in the train, and I was nonchalant about her life. I guess I had moved on, and I was more interested in the blockchain-enabled messaging platform.

It was “blockchain-enabled” based on the fact that there were hash functions all over the user.
interface.

In another part of the dream, I dreamt about helping some people to carry some heavy steel cabinet and was wondering why a trolley was not being used to shift it to another location.

2 Likes

Still on my wash-out.

Am wondering whether there will be any goodies that will come out on Christmas Day, so I can run a good stack on Boxing Day.

1 Like

I rarely - perhaps never - have any dreams of flying. While I have been sleeping late most of this year, last night was an interesting night where I dreamed that I was like a rocket racing across the surface of a tunnel, and then flying over a road crowded with cars, before jumping from roof to roof in a housing estate.

1 Like

Woke up late today.

In my most recent dream segment, I was running a compact disc version of Emperor ZP which some other people in a room shared with me.

This ZP version was some kind of illegal copy different from what Saint would release in a few hours time.

This pirated version of Emperor ZP also made some people in my dream act like gangsters and Saint was very angry about it and threatened to cancel the release.

It’s really clear that a lot of my dreams these days are about what I think of during the day.

Emperor ZP is finally out.

I’m most likely going to run this, as I want to resolve my executive functioning as a priority. I need to do some housekeeping to reorganize my mind, my body and my emotions before I can take on the wider , more external issues.

I haven’t become that women magnet after running WANTED ZP, but I’ve realised that the need for validation has been negatively impacting me. I would just do better in all aspects without the need for other peoples’ validation. Perhaps that is why Emperor ZP with teaches one to be nonchalant about human validation appeals so much to me.

I think I haven’t run Emperor since Q came out. It will be interesting to see how my mind receives it this time round.

I would love to run Limitless ZP too and perhaps I will pair Limitless ZP with Emperor ZP but I think I will just run one ZP subliminal at a time first in order to get better results.

1 Like

Ran two loops of Emperor ZP last night.

Woke up with the voice in my head telling me that “I need to protect myself at all costs.”

Never again will I be taken advantage of and be cheated.

Never again will I be stepped on by others.

6 Likes

Dreamt about what I should put into a custom subliminal.

Emperor ZP is really knocking me out.

I think I should cut down to one loop the next time I run it.

Most likely going for a Financial Modelling and Valuation Analyst Certification.

Not like I am going to be an investment banker, but the knowledge and skills will be useful in helping me do better in my consultancy work and expand my servicw offering.

Furthermore, it will help me in terms of the lingo when communicating with clients.

1 Like

Right now I will focus on Emperor ZP and do a restructuring of my life by improving myself in key areas like my physical health, executive functioning, self-confidence, professional skills as well as financial stability.

3 Likes

Just ran two loops of Emperor ZP today.

I’ll take a break from subliminals for another 2 days before running Emperor ZP again if I find it worth running.

I had a dinner appointment with a long-time female friend last night. We don’t have a romantic relationship and our friendship is purely platonic.

Anyway, she is the dominant, capable and confident type of lady in most aspects of her life, and last night’s dinner was mainly dominated by her views on certain experiences in her business - she’s actually an academic who is looking for a new position but also happens to be involved in two businesses at least - for the year.

So this morning when I woke up, I thought about what she told me about how one should focus on doing what one is good at when he has reached a certain stage in life, and not waste time trying to do all sorts of different things. This was in reference to herself and her business partner - the latter has been trying to be a master-of-all-trades, which is quite a challenge but realistically not productive neither efficient for a businessman.

My friend’s words over the dinner table seemed to be my subconscious speaking to me, that I should just focus on doing what I am good at and be the best at it so that I will always be wanted for my skills.

I think in a way, I want to continue running Emperor ZP for a while in this direction - that I will be reach that level of professional excellence as a consultant that my market desires.

Another thing I realised about last night was that I paid for the dinner, which was rather expensive for me, and while she said that she would pay half of the amount to me by mobile, she never did and I am not bothered by it at all.

3 Likes

Subliminal Break Day today.

Somehow I have this feeling that Emperor ZP is really digging deep into my subconscious trying to search for the reasons for the weak foundations in the building of my subconscious so that it can remove it and replace it strong foundations on which a bigger and better building could be made.

It’s a difficult process and I can feel it. I keep on questioning myself why I am thinking of something and why I am doing something but so far I haven’t really found the answers yet but I think Emperor ZP is working hard. There is a certain issue that I am not conscious about that once resolved, will help me out with all the problems in my life.

1 Like

Having a strange craving for food recently. It is on one hand a sense of hunger, and yet on the other hand this craving for food seems to stem from the need to uncover some traumatic issue by eating. It seems like my subconscious mind needs more energy to do the work of overhauling whatever junk is bothering the foundations of my mind.

Happy New Year’s Day to everyone here.

Had another interesting dream for the last night of 2021 (actually it’s more like for the first morning of 2022).

I dreamt that I had passed some kind of oral examination somewhat similar to a thesis defense and had graduated from an academic program. I didn’t dream of the thesis defense process itself, but I knew that I was competing to be ranked among five other people.

While I was starting to wake up from my dream, I had some difficulty wondering what academic program had I graduated from that seemed to even allow me to put a Dr. title in front of my name. I undertook major academic program in my life just over 10 years ago but the event in the dream felt a little real enough for me to wonder what was happening.

Another interesting thing in the dream was that I was asked to go to the washroom if could right before the thesis defense, which I did anyway.

1 Like

Two loops of Rebirth today.

I realise that one of my priorities should be to change my environment and move to a totally new place, otherwise I will continue to be boxed in by the pendulums.

3 Likes