ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

What does that mean?

:point_down:

One of those rare moments in the year 2022.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day today.

Will run Emperor ZP again tomorrow.

Have become more and more reclusive with no desire to socialize. Want to focus on my work.

Made a purchase of the Financial Modelling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA) program. I have started on the course and aim to get the FMVA qualification within 4 months maximum.

I plan to use this to broaden my consultancy offer from due diligence and revenue modelling.

1 Like

Ran 1 loop of Emperor ZP and 1 loop of Rebirth ZP today.

Planning to clear the modules in my FMVA program while I still have time and bebfore I get busier.

Nevertheless, I still get this feeling that the “easy mode” of ZPs hasn’t kicked into my life yet, no matter what I run.

Some business associate of mine whom I am in regular contact with had been silent for a while and I had not even heard from him during the New Year period.

This morning, I was suspecting that he had some serious health problems - most likely contracting the COVID-19 virus - even though he is generally a healthy person. Just now, in the evening where I am, he sent me a message telling me he had a heart attack and was hospitalized.

I’m not sure whether ZP developed such a gut feeling but oh well, anything can happen.

You have to understand what exactly motivational speakers are selling. They are not selling the end result, they are not even selling any actionable steps with which to achieve the end result. They are actually selling feel good pablum with with the buyer can use to feel good about their failure.

Something else from psychology you need to understand is that people have the ability to hold two contradictory views at the same time, hence the phenomena of people whose income depends on believing a certain thing continuing to believe in it contrary to all the evidence.

So no, such messages are not actually well intentioned but purely for the purpose of making money for the seller and not the buyer.

So we firstly need to fully recognise that the self help book is designed to salve the failure and is in no way being about offering actionable steps. So its not a case of not presenting the correct information because it was never about presenting the correct information in the first place.

Take for example the output of Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. Very motivational and works as motivation, people FEEL better after it, albeit with lighter wallets and still no idea about what to actually do. (And to be fair to Tony Robbins, he doesn’t come across like a slimy snake oil salesman unlike Graziosi, and does actually seem to want to make people feel better).

Compare and contrast with Felix Dennis “How to get Rich” which is not a self help book but actually an autobiography and a warning of how hard it is and the necessity for mental toughness. It does however include some gems like jump on a convenient bandwagon which happened with the success of Enter the Dragon and the death of Bruce Lee and understanding reality when he sold his first magazine for 4.5mn instead of 250k by having an appreciation of what the other side wanted and their motivations.

So when you go on to say there’s a lot of luck involved, no, there really isn’t.

The best way to get ANYTHING is to deserve it.

You want a super hot girlfriend? Do you deserve it if you are a poor out of shape loser with no social skills and questionable personal hygiene.

You want to be rich? Do you deserve it by sitting on the sofa playing games etc.

And now for some actionable advice.

Start to actually think about reality, and no, there is no such thing as my reality or your reality there is only REALITY which we all live in.

If you have no money get a fucking entry job and work fucking hard and do overtime. Start saving as much money as possible. Get promotion either with that employer or someone else and look for employers who offer something necessary and in the private sector not doing some feel good shite for a non profit waste of space.

Start investing some of your savings. If you haven’t yet learned how, use a mutual fund.

Most people can leave it there in which case rinse and repeat.

Notice there is no puerile shit about following your dream or doing something that you mistakenly think is socially useful or being a professional and well respected in your industry etc.

The more adventurous can start a business, part time at first until you can twice cover your pay from your job.

What do you do? You sell stuff that people want to buy. Men want money and sex and women want beauty.

But to come back to the point I was trying to make earlier suviovership bias is not really the problem with motivational sector.

3 Likes

Ran 2 loops of Emperor ZP (ultrasonic) today from my phone.

I think it’s the first time that I am running an ultrasonic subliminal properly, so I hope it ultrasonic subliminals will work differently on me compared to masked subliminals. I don’t have a “stubborn personality”, so ultrasonics may well be suitable for me.

I had a dream last night about having two identical backpacks. I originally had one backpack which I would keep with me all the time and bring it out with me along with the contents inside. The second backpack seemed to have been “smuggled” into my room and was stuffed with completely different contents. In the dream, I was instructed with subtlety to just keep the original backpack in my room but use the 2nd backpack with all its contents as my everyday backpack because the 2nd backpack actually contained what I needed and what really belonged to me.

In any case, the assumption was that people would only see the backpack and not what was inside it - and what was inside the backpack is more important than what is outside.

I am not sure what to make of this dream, and whether it has any relation to what I was talking about in the astrology thread.

Two loops of Emperor ZP (ultrasonic) today.

Felt a little bit light-headed for a while.

Went to see the doctor over my cold yesterday, and he told me a lot of stuff that made me wondering if my cognitive ability was breaking down as I wasn’t understanding and putting together what he was saying at all. Yet, the doctor had been speaking about just some regulatory changes and medical procedures in the context of the pandemic.

Another thing interesting that I realised last night as I lay on my bed was that I seemed to have this idea that my eyes were just tools, and I was actually “something” looking through a pair of optical equipment.

Also, I think my visualization ability seems to have improved as I could remember visually some mathematical formulas I learned in my FMVA -learning course. I somehow re-create the image of the formulas that I see in my mind when I try to remember them.

It reminds me of the days when I was a high-school student, and I spent so much time memorizing the text in my history textbook that I could remember which pages had images and where those images were located.

That was how I passed my high-school history exams - by rote memory.

Otherwise, nothing else I think I could report.

1 Like

Was he using layman’s terms or medical jargon? That may impact your ability to understand what he was talking about.

1 Like

He tried to explain to me in simple terms but it was just confusing for me to understand the ever-changing COVID-19 control regulations. But then, I had not been following up with any changes in government policies given the volatile situation.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Last night I dreamt that I protected a girl that I was fond of - she had come to my country for some work in work and preparing to board the coach back home with her colleague when she was waylaid by her own countrymen. I raised a chair and slammed it on the ground before telling the bullies not to mess around with me, and another friend of mine appeared with some “reinforcements”. Couldn’t remember the outcome but anyway in the dream I did send her a message asking her if she had reached her hometown safely.

1 Like

1 loop of Emperor ZP (ultrasonic) today.

Interesting dream I had last night referencing some thing that took place about a year ago.

I was dreamt that while I was sleeping in my bedroom, the living room was suddenly filled with smoke and I went to my living room to investigate, and realised there was a very small fire on the table - this was the same table that had caught fire a year ago in my real life. I tried to blow out the flames with no success, and eventually the small fire died down on its own. Anyway, some of the objects on the table were partially charred.

1 Like

Ran 2 loops of Emperor ZP (Ultrasonic) today.

1 Like

2 loops of Emperor ZP (masked) today.

Decided that I will take a five day washout.

1 Like

Going simple on my mind - I have decided that I will run Mind’s Eye ZP and Mogul ZP every alternate day at the same time over a 45-day period, including a five day washout period.

No other subliminals and I will stick to this stack until early March.

2 Likes

I seem to have lost interest in every other subliminal since deciding to focus on running these two ZPs every other day until March 2022. Have also lost interest in reading other threads or commenting anywhere else in the forum.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

Have been feeling very reclusive recently and not wishing to interact with anyone. Just focused on improving my financial situation.

1 Like