ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Slept late and woke up late. Had a strange dream about the relationship between the weight of a physical object (e.g. a ball) and the number of times it is posed on Twitter.

2 Likes

Wondering if I am have been going through severe reconciliation even by listening to two light ZP subliminals.

Been feeling mentally tormented and ironically unable to see where I am heading with regards to my wealth goals after some of my previous opportunities.prospects which I was very much optimistic about had evaporated this month, sending me back to square one.

Finding it difficult to make the decision on whether I should continue in my current direction or change the course of my ship. Perhaps, Iā€™m at a point when I cannot further take any more risks in business.

Another thing I had been questioning about my self is , ā€œHow important is image (i.e. about how people perceive me) to me?ā€. This question naturally led to another question about why I want to be wealthy?

For me, Iā€™ve struggled for a long time to stop seeing myself becoming wealthy as a means to become validated and accepted by my peers, many of whom are quite successful (at least on the surface).

While thatā€™s a factor, I feel that this is something I should work on overcoming while I run Mogul.

Given some difficult circumstances that my family went through over the two past two decades, becoming wealthy has been more to actually help my family financially so that other non-financial issues can be more easily resolved. A lot of the problems in my family can actually be solved if we had more money to solve, and I would have a happier family.

I donā€™t really trust the ā€œpoor people are happierā€ narrative - that seems to be what rich people say anyway.

Other than that, another driving force for me to become wealthy is actually because I really want to help people with wealth (as well as through my connections). I was actually working in this goal half a decade ago before my entire life went down south and I in a way had lost what I had earned in many aspects of my life. I want to be in that position again, where I was developing very very deep relationships with various people and building a strong network where I could make a difference in their lives.

So I guess HOM ZP should be in my stack one day, but for now Iā€™ve got to solve more immediate problems.

1 Like

Subliminal break day.

It seems like I finished reading three fiction novels in 4 days. My visualization skills werenā€™t too bad after as I could imagine most of the scenes unfolding in the novels (as long as I understood what I was reading), but my goal for visualization is much higher and I will work hard to achieve it by time I finish my stack.

Itā€™s funny but I also realise that my imagination of my name being called by somebody in my house seems to have increased. Yea, that person would call my name every day, but now I am imagining that Iā€™m being called by the person. This took place a few times last year, but seems to have increased in the past week. They take place when I am in a relaxed position.

Iā€™ve spent much more time than how much I am paid for a certain long-term project for my business partner. I treat it as having a sense of ownership and building up my own experience and understanding of his business, which I want to play an increasingly greater role in.

Iā€™m a bit clearer on this now and I know that I have a unique set of knowledge and experiences which I donā€™t want to put to waste. Question is how to monetize it and how I should plan my sales strategy.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Some idea on creating a subscription-based platform to sell my data coming up. I had been actually playing around with this concept until my business partner roped me in to help with his data platform.
I guess I could figure out how to create something on my own without destroying my relationship with him.

1 Like

I ran two loops of Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP today.

Shortly after running the loops, was seeing myself in my mindā€™s eye - both first person and third person - being engulfed in some kind of fire and having headache.If I am to attach any feeling, itā€™s a feeling of despair and wanting to give up on life.

The images are still running as I type. Itā€™s hard to explain the visualization. Like most of my visualizations, they are never graphical overlays onto my field of vision, but similar to the type of images I get when I try to remember something that happened in my past.

Itā€™s also interesting because right before running Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP I was very worked up when a friend of mine gave me some unsolicited advice when I told him about my plans to do something. Though itā€™s typical of him to give some unsolicited advice and I therefore do not reveal much about what is going on in my life. Everytime situations like that happened, I would get all worked up and be reminded of my anxiety and my tumultous life.

I told myself after running Dragon Reborn ST1 ZP that itā€™s better I just ignore him and donā€™t let him affect me since this is my life and only I myself know what I am facing and in which direction I should go.

Decided I will stick to my stack of Mindā€™s Eye ZP and Mogul ZP and leave anything other subliminal for March 2022.

HOM ZP will be useful for me at a later point of time.

1 loop of Mindā€™s Eye ZP and 1 loop of Mogul ZP today.

I played one loop CFW ZP on Saturday night. Had difficulty sleeping early, but I woke up feeling some optimism in my life and that I could actually achieve some of my immediate short term goals by just taking sone action that I hadnā€™t been taking and not caring about limiting beliefs.

My plan now is to run 1 loop of CFW for the next 3 Saturday nights so that I will have completed 3 weeks.

I may add in a loop of anothet ZP sub in the middle of the week if I donā€™t get any reconciliation from CFW.

1 Like

Itā€™s a very mild form of confidence and optimism today and yesterday that I feel with CFW. Itā€™s not the type of brash, ā€œI can do anythingā€ type of energetic confidence, but a type of energy that just guides me slowly and slowly dissolves the limiting beliefs and some fears and anxieties I have over certain issues.

Today I rewrote my CV and reorganized my companyā€™s marketing material, and will reach out to a lot of clients I was anxious of approaching and therefore stayed away from. I have become less conscious about potential clients judging me, given that Iā€™ve extensive experience in my field and shouldnā€™t treat myself like a greenhorn in the industry.

I also have to organize an alumni gathering this month, and realised that I was more formal and confident in my communication with my target audience.

Finally, I seem to be able to let go of some thoughts that have been clinging unto my mind for a long time. Many things that I used to be concerned aboutā€¦they donā€™t seem to pester my mind so much anymore.

Itā€™s interesting how our experiences are similar. :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Just ran Ascended Mogul ZP (masked) for 7 minutes.

Letā€™s see how things turn out. I will stick to a stack with Chosen from Within ZP once on Saturday , and Ascended Mogul ZP once on Wednesday. Will do this for the next few weeks.

2 Likes

As part of my experiment sampling different ZP subliminals to find something that I feel I could gel with, I ran Stark ZP on Monday night.

Interestingly, earlier in the day I had a company that I turned down a job interview with last year contacting me out of the blue and wanting to have a ā€œcasual chatā€ about my career. I realised that I had forgottten about this company and was a bit amused that it just popped up.

Anyway, I had been tempted to run Quantum Limitless ZP but decided that perhaps I should give more time to Stark ZP.

Edit: That approach from the company could be due to Ascended Mogul ZP which I had run last week. I had something similar last year after running Ascended Mogul Qv2. I will give run Ascended Mogul ZP tonight and see what happens next week.

1 Like

Just ran one loop of Ascended Mogul ZP.

That should be enough for this week.

1 Like

Not sure whether this means anything thatā€™s why I didnā€™t post it, but last Saturday I had gone to meet some friends whom I had not met, and they said that I had slimmed down a lot when they met me. This couldnā€™t be true, as I still look the same in the mirror, and I had seen myself even fatter in one recent photo taken two weeks ago. Or maybe they were just being polite. Would be interesting though, that perhaps the subliminals are working, but I donā€™t perceive it at my end.

How is Ascended Mogul treating you so far?

I just ran it about a week ago, and then 1 loop last night.

Iā€™ll just say that Ascended Mogul makes me more motivated at the work I am doing - I have had some good progress on the digital marketing work I am doing - and perhaps manifested an opportunity for another position somewhere else.

Iā€™m more or less settled on running Ascended Mogul ZP once a week for the next few weeks at the very least.

1 Like

Just tried out one loop of QLST4 ZP this morning. Face felt very warm in the middle of the loop. Will wait and see how everything plays out over the day.

Suddenly had an interest in numerology and got hold of this book by Cheiro.

I loop of Ascended Mogul ZP today.

Had a chat with the boss of the company mentioned below - it was quite a friendly chat with him telling me about his interest in getting me to help his company winning new clients and projects, and he would be providing me with access to his staff if I wanted to take on larger consultancy projects in my own domain.

I thought that was quite a reasonable proposition, but as with every decision one makes, itā€™s always better to take things slowly and get to know the situation better.

It was also an interesting conversation as he had told me that one of his staff graduated from the same university program as me, and worked previously in an organization that I knew quite well through another junior of mine. Anyway, this company operates within a very small ecosystem, so itā€™s not surprising that they will know each other.

In any case, the feeling I got out of this is similar to the feeling I had six months ago when one of my current clients approached me to become an associate for his company.

1 Like