New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Hi dude @SaintSovereign will there be a cfw version with rebirth and sanguine, just am nearly over a washout and wondering so as to select my new stack

Yes, as soon as I finish playing catch up. No more CFW for me right now, though. My productivity was destroyed for damn near two weeks. I feel amazing, though.

11 Likes

Understandable, it’s a gem. Shame about the productivity always a burner, but am sure you will catch up

I Hope Emperor will balance this for me.

1 Like

It’s a healing sub, I saw it overpower empzp, even after a long washout

Something that I noticed since I’ve been stacking Chosen and CFW is self confidence. I already had sky high self confidence due to running Emperor for two years but this time, it feels different. On Emperor, I felt that I overcame low self confidence. With Chosen + CFW, I feel like there is nothing to overcome. I feel like I’m okay whatever the situation is. There is nothing to overcome therefore the only thing left is self confidence.

15 Likes

Hallo Community

The last 2 listening days I had with CfW something unusual happen.

I slept the whole day(16-19 hours)

I had normal 8 hours of sleep, then I did Rebirth Zp and CfW Zp and again I slept for 8 hours.

Today was the second time this happened.

Altought I feel very very good.

Has someone else experienced something like that?

4 Likes

Guess you just spoiled the content of the under construction sleeping sub. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve needed a lot of sleep on CFW. I’m unsure how much I sleep at night but a nap is definitely needed throughout the day. I assumed that was partly recon too though.

2 Likes

NO it didn’t resolve whatever the issue
. But what you described is the normal and known experience of the “reconciliation/relief” cycle .
So it didn’t resolve any thing you just postponed the relief component of the cycle for 2 weeks .
And you also don’t know what the issue exactly . What you speak about that you stopped listening because of reconciliation aka BAD feeling you can’t stand (no shame here , I do this also ) .

RESULTS are NOT just FEELINGS .

That was a rhetorical question.

But so far only that first loop produced any recon, whereas the three loops I’ve run in the last week have produced intense joy. There have been some introspective moments too where I’ve turned inward to mull over various things, but they haven’t lasted more than an hour or so. Then the joy floods back in and my attention is swept back outwards to everything around me. Pure love and joy and boundless energy. And the effect on music has been mind-blowing, it’s almost an ecstatic experience.

It’s been a fantastic ride so far, and whatever happened on that that first loop hasn’t happened again. I’ve no doubt it’s been resolved.

CFW is now officially my second favorite sub ever, after Limitless ZP. So much so that I’ve dropped Stark (which didn’t do much for me) and I’ll be running CFW exclusively for the rest of this cycle.

I might try 2 loops of CFW next time.

But feelings are results - especially for healing subs.

Feelings are precisely why I run these subs. It’s about self-exploration and how they affect my state of mind and my emotions. I already have career success, money, an extensive social circle, etc etc. None of that is really a driver for me anymore. These days I mostly just care about my inner state. Clearly you’re looking for more - that’s fine, good luck with that. But don’t assume your definition of “results” applies to everyone.

4 Likes

I think the concept you’re alluding to is simply homeostasis, however I would disagree that “health” is simply homeostasis because the concept suggests maintenance rather than growth.

I view health as more of a cycle of growth, maintenance, growth, etc. with disease sneaking in as inevitable destruction perhaps every once in a while.

1 Like

That is a reasonable view.

1 Like

If you own Renaissance Man, do try RM ZP.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Again what you describe is what we all here experience with any sub . NOTHING NEW . Especially when you didn’t follow the listening instructions.

Feeling good awesome ,energized or relaxed feeling certainty then
Feeling bad, anxious RECONCILIATION

And the cycle continues

If you continued with cfw instead of dropping it for 2 weeks you will have felt the

Again you postponed this experience for 2weeks .

That what I precisely said reconciliation in and of itself is a result that the sub works .

I never said it wasn’t. But I did say it was a rhetorical question, so I’m not actually interested in your opinions on the matter. The subs are just another tool, and I’ll run them in a way that fits my life, not the other way around. If a sub is too disruptive at a particular time I’ll drop it for a later date, as I did with CFW. Any results, or lack of them, are a point of interest only, not some need or necessity for me. My focus is on living my life, not on the subs themselves.

I have no idea why you seem so emotional about this (all that capitalization gives that impression). Perhaps you’re going through recon. Either way I hope I’ve made it clear I’m not interested.

4 Likes

I do own it, but haven’t tried RMZP yet. That might actually be a terrific pairing with CFW, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

I write from the mobile and I can’t find the bold icon . That’s the reason .

That’s totally your right . :sunglasses:

Nothing wrong here . I said in my posts if you looked carefully that I do this also .

I do what I call listening till the honeymoon effect I listen before the point of reconciliation .

Edit:

I appreciate this . But when me or any one post on the forum his purpose is to engage in a conversation with the whole community not just the one is posting . So I will write whatever I want and you don’t need to reply :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

One other thing with CFW. All ZP subs give me that perceptual shift at some point, but with CFW it full-on makes me feel high from about halfway through the loop, with some lovely endorphin rushes. It’s the only sub I run in the afternoons, because I have a lot of meetings in the mornings and I don’t want to appear weird.

7 Likes

Ran my final loop of this run with Chosen From Within ZP today. 5 day washout starts tomorrow. When I come back, the plan is just Dragon Flight ZP for the next 21-day play period.

Dates of play: Tuesday 18 January to Saturday 5 February
Stack: Dragon Blood ZP, Mogul ZP, Chosen From Within ZP

Schedule: from 18/1-27/1, I listened within the guidelines. 1 loop of CFW every 4 days. from 28/1 to 5/2 (the past 2 weeks) I left the guidelines and played 1 loop of each program every other day. (Maximum of two programs is recommended for this listening pattern. Wanted to maximize my exposure before removing it.)

Notable results/manifestations:

24 January - spontaneously dictated an essay/script that clarified (for trainees) important aspects of conceptualizing consulting/helping relationships and change processes

2 February - manifested a surprise contact from the family member of an important formative relationship (from 30 years ago) associated with painful, self-esteem, and forgiveness related themes

Recon/Challenges:

Some drop in motivation and task-focus.
Sense of frustration, stuckness about life-progress
Greater desire for empty coping activities/slightly elevated disengagement from external obligations and expectations

That’s the long and short of it.

Thanks again, @SaintSovereign for making this experimental build available.

I’m weighing making it (together with Dragon Reborn and Mogul) one of the three cores of my first ZP custom–which is planned to be focused on Influential Supportive Communication: Hypnosis, Teaching, and Counseling. (Assuming that ZP customs still work with 3 cores.)

7 Likes