New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Well, I’ve annoyed one of our advisors. They hate it when we release experimentals to the public, but whatever – at this point in SubClub’s life, we’re less interested in profits and more interested in how we can make the best possible products that we can, and @Fire and I both decided that we needed more information than just my personal experience.

I mentioned in my journal that I was going to create a version of Chosen that included the objectives of Love Bomb and Regeneration while removing the “alpha leadership” traits. This is that experimental, though I didn’t remove the alpha leadership traits, I pointed them “inward” instead. What this means is that you’ll experience more self-control and introspection, which would eventually radiate outward to others. Rest assured, this is more than just Chosen + Love Bomb + Regeneration. The scripts were rewritten and woven together in a way that makes them incredibly synergistic and focused on restoring your inner world.

In an ideal world, you’d use Chosen for external positive leadership, but if you encountered recon, or you simply wanted to strengthen your internal frame using pure positivity, love and gentle healing, you’d go with Chosen From Within.

It’s labeled experimental because it does include new tech to reduce recon and we suspect that it will work well.

We’re offering the experimental free to those who have already purchased Chosen. In fact, it’s already in your downloads. I’ll be running it for a few days along with you all.

For those who are already on established stacks and doing well, as tempting as Chosen From Within sounds, stick with your stack unless you see a need for this. For those running Chosen, you can switch to this version and not lose your momentum.

73 Likes

Thank you for sharing this program with the community.

2 Likes

Whoa sounds like something that a lot of people here might like!

Defo might give this a try as my 3rd ZP in stack. Thanks Saint and Fire :+1:

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome sub to run together with a healing stack, with Dragon Reborn or something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing

2 Likes

Haha, yes, I was thinking of you maybe having the same thought as I wrote it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Using this after my washout next week for sure. I was going to use Chosen and Love Bomb in a stack anyway so this is even better! + Regen is a necessity for me!

Cannot wait!

Thank you both of you as always!

3 Likes

Part of my plan! :grin:

1 Like

Normally I’d do an edit but this bit stands out to me so freaking much. Like what?

This is going to change so many lives. Literally.
Changing/restoring your internal world?

Magic.

5 Likes

That part got me as well as what Saint said about self control.

2 Likes

The timing of this release is nuts…running this on my next cycle along with Stark.

How well would Chosen From Within help with standing in the spotlight / fame if they had some fear around that?

3 Likes

This description sounds like how I responded to the original Chosen.

3 Likes

To reduce recon from Chosen From Within only, reduce recon from the entire stack Chosen From Within is used in, or something else?

1 Like

I believe it’s to help reduce Chosen Within itself but as it’s in the stack it’ll probably trickle down.

Switching out Chosen with Chosen From Within for my stack now. :slight_smile:

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

If I run this do I have to run Love Bomb with it?

That’s up to you. It’d be an interesting test.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like I need an alternate set of instructions.

5 Likes

I was planning to run Chosen and Love bomb for the positivity and love, but if love bomb is already in chosen then I can run it alone :thinking:

Or I could run 2 loops of this modified version of chosen. Inner world work to the max!

3 Likes