Resisting my Roots (DR + CFW)

So tomorrow will be the last day of DR and CFW. It has been 1 cycle of DR ST1 and 2 cycles of DR ST4. I gave myself A 3 month window and just rolled with it, learned a lot about myself but still know there is loads of healing to do. So I don’t know yet if I will resume with DR after this because I gave my mind the goal that I will manage this until the second cycle of DR ST4. It was already difficult for me to not switch and stop listening because I’m very impatience when it comes to healing and I just want to be done with it.

Maybe I even don’t listen tomorrow and give myself 6-7 rest days to really clear everything out and from that state of mind make my decision. Will see!

Also been sleeping very poorly this and last week. I started to wake up around 3-4am and then woke up about 6-7 times ,with very heavy and vivid dreams, while trying to get back to sleep. Maybe it has to do with stopping smoking weed before going to bed, Now I only smoke on Saturday and Sunday but who know’s. I really hope it turns back to normal because this is quite painful and frustrating to have.

Today was the most difficult day of the week. All week I have this feeling of being extremely tired but also having so much energy that feels stuck. My throat is stuck, it feels like there is some kind of ball inside my throat. My whole body is hurting and I just did not know what it was. About 1 hour ago I was watching a serie and started to tear up. Went on YouTube to watch other clips that make my emotional and sad to just let it out, but it goes slowly. Maybe it’s because I started the Alchemist stage 1 on Wednesday to try it out with this stack and that one is focused on cleansing energy. I don’t know man… Maybe it will be better to leave Stark/Wanted and keep on this healing journey. But I was so looking forward to have these feel good subs and go clubbing, getting new jobs and just start living again. But apparently life has different plans…

Every time I think it’s going better and better, some things are locking up again. “sigh”

1 Like

Maybe this can be of help

2 Likes

Thanks bro, will check it out for sure🙏

These wash out day’s have been incredible and not in a nice way. The Recon that I felt was so intense and huge it’s almost impossible to describe. Anger like never before, tears going down my face and just wanting TO SWITCH MY STACK. Oh god… How many thoughts I had about switching my stack was insane. What actually makes sense because I’ve been listening to DR and CFW for my first stack since I joined Subliminal Club. So for this 4th cycle I’m going to make it a bit easier for me and start healing a little more relaxed so to speak. I’m going to replace CFW for CWoN and LB. Also, I’m starting to listen to DR as my 3th sub instead of my first sub to have less exposure.

Reason why I’m doing this:

• For some reason my productivity is nowhere to be found and I need that for my job
  • The recon is just too insane. Feeling angry and tired all the time, even with more rest days it just doesn’t go away
  • Make a deal with my ego to give him some “feeling good” subs instead of major healing all the time. Give it some slack

Looking forward to start after my washout!

Peace

3 Likes

LB=Lovebomb?
CFW has Lovebomb within. You could use the free slot for something more productive.
Sanguine is a feel good sub but not so good for productivity. Maybe The Executive or Limitless Executive.

1 Like

Yeah but CWoN does not have lovebomb right? Because I’m switching CFW for CWoN so I’m losing the lovebomb aspect.

And when it comes to productivity that’s a great point. Will Stark do the job aswell? I already have one in my downloads

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Ok i understand and no CWON doesnt have LB afaik.

Stark could work but it is a dense sub. Anyway you have it and why not try it?

1 Like

Well because @Leandros told me that if we run healing titles we should focus only on healing. So switching to stark that is focused on Social, focus, relationships can maybe be a bit conflicted with dragon reborn. So that’s why I decided to do Lovebomb and CWon but now you’re making me guess that decision haha. Got 2 more days to figure out my next stack.

It would look something like this:
Day 1: CWon + Stark
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Looks good.

You can only focus on healing titles but you don’t have to. Since productivity is a problem at the moment, feel free to use a sub that solves this problem. Stark is of course a hammer. A sub like The Executive is a light one and much more focused. But as already written only the attempt makes wise. The healing subs have the property that they more or less overlay everything else. Healing comes first for your subconscious, at least that’s how it seems to be and many report it.

I would try Stark since you already have the sub. If that doesn’t work with productivity, you can always go another way. Here’s another thread on the subject. There are many solutions and they are very individual.

1 Like

If you can handle Dragon Reborn without big up and down swings then it’s ok to include other titels.

But if Dragon Reborn is a problem, then it’s useless to include other titels. Your system is occupied with Healing anyway,every other program is just overload.

4 Likes

I have started on Dragon Reborn July 9th One loop every other day with a rest day in between.

Curious about Elixir. Is that really necessary?

2 Likes

Wow! Some great insights for me here. I did CFW a month ago before starting DR. I am on DR 1 day 3 right now. Thank you for this open sharing. :heart:

2 Likes

Very true.

2 Likes

@FireDragon @Leandros

Thanks for the reply’s and your insights Dragons :wink:

I’ll think that DR ST4 will never be easy to listen to, at least not in 2-3 cycles. The only “problem” that I have right now is to decide if it’s time to stop DR (Did it for 45 days like they ask) and go for programs that helps heal the trauma that I figured out. For instant:

• Expressing my sexuality and let go of the feeling of rejection and just feel enough already
  • Stand up for myself even when people are saying things in unconscious behavior. Been working as a mental coach for years so I see very fast when people are reaction from emotion that they don’t have under control so most of the time I’ll let it slide. Should not do this because I have emotions as well.
  • Expressing my emotions like anger and sadness what is going much better since DR
  • Letting go of old relationships and habits that no longer serve me.

So yeah, Stark, Wanted, CWon and Lovebomb are the ones that will help the most with these objectives I guess (Other suggestions are always welcome). Also, I had no foundation when I started this DR journey, I just went in all the way. Don’t know yet if this is Recon and I should go for a 3th cycle of DR4. Let’s see what will work best. Maybe indeed Stark, CWON and DR will be a good middle way or my subconscious is telling me that I’ve had enough healing and it’s time to move on. Also, it’s time to find a new job and house and I need to be fully focused on that to get these things. Feeling tired all the time and not being able to focus makes that difficult to achieve. Don’t know what to think atm haha

After 3-4 months of subliminal club I still find this difficult. When is it time to change and when is it time to stick to my stack? Especially because of the mind games that our brain is playing.

1 Like

It depends what you need the most with your healing journey. For me CFW worked best because I needed something to balance it out and become more introspective. @FireDragon is using GLM right now because he needs more of a masculine edge while healing. It really depends on what you need the most and only you can figure that out.

I’m glad that I could help :wink: If you have any questions about your stack, listening patterns or what ever. you can always ask me. Be slow with the loops and don’t overexpose. DR is a very heavy program.

Oh and do you have a Journal? It’s really great to share and let off some steam. I’ll follow it for sure!

3 Likes

I am going to start one! I have a paradigm around journaling because if I believe if I keep giving attention to something I don’t want that I feel it will persist.

I journaled from the age of 14 until my 30s. I found Neville Goddard in early 2021 and stopped journaling for the most part since then.

Some resistance for sure around journaling.

I have been using SC subs for a few months now.

I am only listening to 1 loop of DR1 every other day for 21 days. I’ll do a washout before I go on to step 2.

Did you skip steps 2&3?

1 Like

I did CFW on my last 21 day stack cycle.

That was intense!

I feel like DR solo is my best option but I also don’t wanna be angry or sad all day and not able to function as a parent or human being :joy:

Yes but I did that because I was willing to try how far I could push it and experiment. To give an example, while running DR4 and CFW I listen to Stark + Chosen before an interview after my 3 day washout. This honestly was like a smooth and lovely river in my ears compared to DR4 and CFW. So in my weird logic I was like “Let’s kill myself for 2-3months so everything after that will be much much easier”. Another reason was that DR1 was very easy for my while for most it’s quite difficult and I don’t have the time to heal myself for 7-8 months because I have a business and life. Doing the healing journey really turns down all my productivity.

don’t try this please Just go from stage to stage and don’t jump to DR4. I’m really an all or nothing kind of guy and can handle heavy recon. I would not advice to other people to do the same

I would advise to do something like Love bomb or Sanguine. Those are very easy and lovely to listen to and give that good feeling vibe. It can be a great primer before you listen to DR. For instant, If you listen to Love bomb before Dragon Reborn it can make it much smoother. I’ve seen multiple people do this like @Sungaze that used the love bomb in CFW to ease out the heaviness of DR.

Couple of tips:

• Start with like 5 min and work your way up to 15 if you have too much recon.
  • Less is more with DR in my opinion, especially when you feel very angry or sad. You can skip 1 day of DR and fill it with more of feel good Subs. To give an example:

Day 1: Lovebomb + DR
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Lovebomb
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Lovebomb + DR

Hope that helps! Great that you’re doing this DR journey as a parent btw!

3 Likes

I’m going to stick with DR exclusively and see where it takes me!

I’m off from my school job for the summer with more downtime for “healing” but when I return to work I’ll be on stage 3 probably.

I handle heavy recon pretty well… I use my tools, such as getting myself into a state akin to sleep, guided meditation, yoga, reiki, nature, walking and smashing the drums. :blush:

3 Likes