New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

It’ll be great, especially with the push towards inwards work. I think it’ll be the best for self concept right now, which me and you need. Gotta love ourselves bro!

In the words of Rupaul:

6 Likes

Do what you must, as I was hoping you’d run this and report back. But, if that would interrupt your current progress, I understand.

7 Likes

Why is it better to listen to Chosen compared to Chosen From Within in an ideal world?

Is Chosen From Within somehow less effective than Chosen?

Sounds like an amazing sub for people who want to heal while remaining positive and continuing to improve their personality!

4 Likes

Chosen From Within is introspective. It’s designed for deep exploration of who you are and what you stand for. While the first loop made me very cheerful, I also want to just hide out somewhere and think / meditate on everything.

Chosen is scripted for external action. That would make it, by default, better for daily use when you’re leading a team or striving to become a leader.

34 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it okay to switch between Chosen and Chosen from Within as needed?

1 Like

Work is still possible on it? Since I’m planning on running it tomorrow I hope I don’t get too distracted.

Also, Love Bomb’s technology is used in Chosen from within, does it mean that the inner love is there or Love bomb would be necessary? I was going to run love bomb, but I don’t need the external aura projection, I only wanted the internal love :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure you’re not going to become lazy and unmotivated just because of CFW.

1 Like

Does the original Chosen make you feel very cheerful too, or is that more related to the inclusion of Love Bomb in the new version? I’m running RegenZP as part of my stack now and I’d totally swap it out for Chosen if I can get a productivity boost and feel good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Original chosen makes you feel good too, but I would guess this version is better since some of regen and love bomb are present in there

1 Like

Chosen was never quite about productivity. That would be the job of limitless and emperor.

Wrong words on my part then, I was referring to:

I’ve already got a ton of action stuff in my custom, plus Emperor ZP. Just wondering about pulling Regen in favor of the new shiny shiny :wink:

1 Like

Thinking of starting the CFW test with a run right before a long day outside on the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

:pray:t6:

I have a free slot. Only running Dragon Reborn and Mogul ZP.

I’ll add this in when I’ve completed this current 5-day sub-free processing period. (Had actually already been considering adding Love Bomb, so this fits well.)

7 Likes

Might be an interesting strategy to do Chosen on weekdays and CFW on weekends. What do you all think? :thinking:

1 Like

Saint,
I’d planned on running Love Bomb ZP solo tomorrow—and these titles have all been in my running.

Damn. I’m tired. But I may run this tomorrow. All my tracks without stacking, plus anti-recon scripting. I’m like “really?”

Gonna go back and re-read this thread.

3 Likes

Or just a better person in general

2 Likes

SC has really been destroying stacks with each ZP release!

12 Likes

For real. New release, new time to rethink my stack.

Sticking to my current stack this week was hard after Stark came out.

2 Likes

WOW I am so excited, I’m changing my stack since I only just began my newest cycle this week. Taking out Wanted for Stark and now I’m going to sub Chosen for this one, it sounds perfect honestly. Stark will take over the alpha leadership side, and I get to have some Love Bomb/Regeneration mixed into my Chosen. I was also looking into taking out Chosen for Love Bomb in the future, so this release is genuinely perfect.

I’m super excited, Saint and Fire just keep killing it. Thank you.

This has made my day, wow.

4 Likes

I am near the end of my 45 day stack with CHOSEN in it. Darn. I had plans to try out Emperor ZP but this release is making me think of my future stack again. I could continue with CHOSEN after 45 days but with this experimental version.

So many choices. :thinking: