New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

You could probably such Regen out for Chosen From Within and get good results.

4 Likes

I guess I’m confused, since it has both love bomb and regeneration, instead of running both titles separately I would get similar results if I run chosen from within ?

1 Like

No. Not sure how many times we have to say this. It’s not just three scripts thrown together. They were rewritten and woven together toward a singular goal. The individual titles will function much differently when run as singular titles in a stack.

12 Likes

I left the forum for few hours and Baaaaang!
Another surprise! You rock guys!
Very interesting concepts on Chosen within
@SaintSovereign How suitable will be EmpZP, Chosen Within and StarkZP? Too dense?
I must study a lot but I reach a point in which a clear lack of clear objectives had reached me.
It is hard to define what I really want. Can be this the solution?
Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

I just ran a loop, and altough I am tired af, I feel light.

Thinking of adding a loop of love bomb with it to really focus on the love aspect!

3 Likes

Try not to overdose.

If CFW is like Stage 1 + Stage 2 for a Chosen Alpha Leader, it will likely be somewhat tiring in the beginning.

:face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

FUCK YES.

THANK YOU for this.

I am currently running Regen Chosen Rebirth and was thinking how I get LB into that stack and here we are! What a timing!

Does it still have the confidence part in it? Just more inward?
Can I exchange this with the regular chosen on the fly or should I look to choose one of them for a stack sprint?

2 Likes

My goodness! Phew!

So CFW is the introspective side of Chosen along with some Love Bomb and Regen.

If someone is up for it, they can try a stack of CHOSEN + CFW + LB. That would be the CHOSEN OF VENUS stack

4 Likes

Cool, I’ll keep that in mind for my next stack rotation. I’ve got a little bit left before the first 45 days are up. :+1:t2:

Same, here also planning to swap running Regen with Chosen within.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

THANK YOU

First test will be in 5 days, with my Emperor Custom

1 Like

This is so awesome! This sounds like one of the best approaches to healing ive seen! Man youre really making it hard to make a stack with all these awesome new things youre releasing lmfao

1 Like

I’m listening now. I’m thinking of what Saint said about him wanting to hide away and think, and that attracted me. Me taking care of me.

I had a rough evening working with an investor last night, and surprisingly, I only dreamt of solutions last night. My squirley mind has resumed this morning, so that pulled me into this (I’d planned on running LB solo).

I’m feeling less stressed now. Like hope is picking through my thoughts. The loop’s finished. Not feeling so prone to self-pity. Feeling slightly motivated vs. how I felt before. I had just been wanting to hide out and mope silently before. It’s active, for sure.

Peace from the inner storm. It’s working.

14 Likes

I’ve had the same feeling, and I’m sleep deprives right now. My thoughts are not so negative. I feel peace and calm.

6 Likes

I did one loop of Love Bomb and 2 hours later on loop of Chosen within. I feel extra good with a deep inner calm. But I don’t know if it is coming from Chosen within or LB. I felt the same with LB ZP before

3 Likes

This sounds great, I’m only a week in with chosen and must admit recon hits after a loop so I’m going to try CFW to see how I feel after that.

4 Likes

As I currently feel introspective I will start using this after 5 days of processing time.

This one sounds very interesting, but Im having great results with my actual stack.

@SaintSovereign will this experimental version be available for a long time or do you plan to remove it after a while?
I ask because I rather buy it next month or something, I know if I buy it now I will persuade myself to change my stack :rofl:

3 Likes

My guess is that it will be there for good. Based on the fact that we still have the Experimental versions of EmperorQ, StarkQ Terminus and StarkQ Ultima in our Download section.

6 Likes

@GoldenTiger Did you run this chosen version already ?