The Dragon's way

Yes, thank you for your help. I bought GLM and the decision was made. I think you’re right and DR as a healing sub is perfectly adequate. Also, I’ve had CFW in my stack for months now, time to try something new.
DR+CFW showed me that this is exactly what I’m missing. masculinity. I’m still way too soft and kindhearted. Nice guy syndrome. I still have to improve and become tougher. So GLM should be a good choice for my stack. Tomorrow i will start with the new stack. Today rest day.

2 Likes

DAY 8

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
GLM ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / GLM ZP 1 loop / AsCh ZP 1 loop

Sub day and the first run with GLM instead of CFW. I changed CFW to GLM because I need more masculinity in addition to all the healing. At least I have the urgent need to work at this point. This all seems to be a result of DR and CFW. You get to know your weaknesses and know better where you stand in life. At least I have the feeling that these thoughts have been strengthened in the last few weeks. You became more aware of them. Shortly after my first GLM loop, I felt an inner aggression. Not much but it was there, plus a feeling of being annoyed. It all disappeared a short time later. Let’s see where GLM takes me.

3 Likes

Hey @rayrocanaldo! Just wanted to point something out.

WANTED is a program that you can buy as a stand alone title.

Aura Of Infinite Lust is a program that’s only available as a module to put inside a custom. And if you haven’t ran a lot of subliminals specifically from subclub before, it’s better to start with a normal program than a custom.

I’d recommend you start with Wanted if it calls to you!

2 Likes

DAY 11 Rest Day

Rest day. A very good day so far. Car is in inspection and I hope not too much needs repairing. Let’s see if the subs bring me a bit of luck when it comes to the bill. The initial aggression and being annoyed after GLM no longer appeared. Was only on first listen. I feel really good and strong today. Is that already GLM? It must be like that, because I haven’t experienced it like this in the last few weeks.
I’ll tell you more about my car later.

2 Likes

@FireDragon mmm shouldnt CFW develop alpha traits too (“Alpha Leadership Mindset”)?
I’m asking because as you know I’m listening DR+CFW

This is was saint said about the alpha leadership traits:

and this:

If you want more external alpha traits i would use Chosen and not CFW. CFW is working from within to maybe show alpha traits outside.

hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thank you, it makes sense!
May I ask why choose GLM instead of Chosen?

2 Likes

I need to go deeper with myself and need more masculinity. GLM is the only title that offers this. Alpha or leadership comes later. I’m just too kind-hearted and too soft. GLM is exactly the right thing for that. Chosen will be back later.

5 Likes

You seem like me in a way lol

1 Like

Yeah maybe you also have the nice guy syndrome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not always, I tend to scare people on the first impression.

Then once a relationship gets deeper yeah I tend to “try to make everyone happy”

1 Like

Thats maybe a trait you can work on. But i think that you are still doing this with DR+CFW.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’ll go on with CFW, at least for my 2 cycles of Dragon Blood.
Best wishes to you on your journey

1 Like

Good decision. I enjoyed CFW very much and will listen to it again for sure.
Cu later and also best wishes to you and yours.

1 Like

So my car is now out of the inspection and thank god everything was ok.
No major repairs, just small things. It can go on like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Has to be that confirms my thoughts as well since i feel the same

2 Likes

Good to know. GLM really makes a difference. Let’s see what else we notice in the future.

2 Likes

DAY 13 Rest Day

Rest day. Today is not such a good day. I plague myself with strong feelings of guilt about everything I’ve done wrong in my life. It seems like everything that went wrong is being demonstrated to you. Luckily I can also come up with a lot of things I did right. I’m just trying to focus on the positive, but that’s really hard for me today.

2 Likes

It will all be worth it, bro. Keep pushing :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Will do and today is a better day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes