The Dragon's way

i will continue here…its the dragon’s way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Quick question btw if you dont mind me asking. So i know you mentioned u want energy for your job , but any other reason for stopping the healing? Do you feel your mostly purged or at least the big things? Thats basically where im at right now and why i will be stopping dragon also… My main problems like procrastination and other forms of self destructiveness like hanging out w toxic people have been removed which is honestly my main goal i needed to get fixed. I always knew what i had to do to live a good life, but always felt something holding me back and now thats removed. So thats my reason for wanting to just begin conquering i guess haha

2 Likes

It’s very similar to me as to you. The big things are done and my main problem has been solved. I wrote in the journal that for the first time in two years I was able to cry again about an event that had left a huge trauma. That was the main reason for DR. So I have achieved my goal and can now look further into the future. I’ll tackle the smaller dramas again later with dr3 and dr4, if necessary. In any case, at the moment I have the feeling that I am pretty much at peace with myself. In the last 4 months all the rubbish has come up, but that’s how it should be and it gave me a lot of insights. You probably also have the feeling that it’s enough, otherwise you wouldn’t have had the idea of ​​switching. I rely on my feeling and if it should be wrong, then I can immediately go back to the dragon.

3 Likes

Awesome, yeah i think from what ive seen also stage 1 and 2 will tackle most of it, then the remaining stages will just kinda touch up and finish anything remaining , so we should be good. Also im heading into KHan so i will be doing stage 1 first, so technically i will have that healing some more. Im planning on doing stage 1 khan then into stage 4 then stage 4 custom if i like stage 4

and that ill be running for a year +

2 Likes

Yes, you’ve set yourself some goals. Khan is great and ST1 is also very special. However, nothing to feel good about. Doesn’t called “total breakdown” for nothing. :slightly_smiling_face:
However, it’s not as bad as DR1. At least it wasn’t like that for me at the time. I let myself be surprised and will also follow your journal. New things often arise and you take a different route or a different sub. In addition, new shiny subs are constantly being added. It’s hard to be consistent there. :wink:

2 Likes

I thought long and hard about whether the decision to change was the right one. Of course, it can also be a kind of self-sabotage at this point. Will put my new stack back firstonce and continue with DR+CFW. Stage 3 is now beginning and I’m excited to see what awaits me there.

3 Likes

Lol i was thinking of the same :joy: Im sure our logic is similar in that we are half way done with it why not just finish the purging all the way through, thats where my heads at. I will only be doing a month of stage 3 and 4 but nonetheless will finish it. 1 month of stage 2 also which im almost done with since it gave me everything i needed/expected from the stage

2 Likes

I knew you had the same thoughts. :joy: So why not bring the whole thing to an end. You are right. And we will see how good or bad each stage is.

2 Likes

DAY 1

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

Sub day. It was the right decision to continue listening to DR+CFW. Shortly after the start of CFW, a sense of validation spread through me. DRST3 was also easy to listen to, no weird feelings during the first run. What remains is the strong feeling of having made the right decision. At least for now.

3 Likes

DAY 3

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop / AsCh ZP 1 loop

Sub day with AsCh. I’m quite comfortable with the combination of CFW and DR. Some dreams have surfaced again and a somewhat depressed mood has set in again. I think a lot about my problems again and actively look for solutions. Compared to the beginning, I’m a lot more stable today.

3 Likes

Hey bro how is stage 3 going for you so far? Im battling back in forth during my washout what to do here… Do i attack the list of things dragon laid out for me which i can work on asap or do i finish dragon

It seems by the description stage 1 and 2 tackle the main issues or things, the rest is kinda remaining issues and make you see your full potential etc

@enigma12 I wouldnt stop DR. There is so much more than healing when you read the objectives.
I am glad that i did continue and now ST3 is a smooth run.
For example, I noticed that my voice has changed. She has gotten stronger. All in all, I feel more confident and stronger. ST3 sorts my problems and I have the feeling that I have a better overview of them. The solutions have also become simpler as a result. I wouldn’t want to do without ST3. Maybe you can just do one cycle and then switch to ST4. Just try.

1 Like

DAY 6

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

Sub day. Here a short list of things I noticed since running my stack with DR&CFW

• No more muscle pain
  • Stronger deeper voice
  • more self-esteem
  • more self-confidence
  • more future plans
  • fears reduced
  • traumata reduced
  • problems are processed
  • an exact idea what i no longer want

All in all everything is going in the right direction. There are always fluctuations with depressive phases, but they are significantly less than a few weeks ago. The dreams have subsided significantly. They were strongest under ST1 at the beginning. I see this as a process which occurs most strongly at the beginning.
I have the feeling that half of the work is done but that there is still a lot to work on and improve. Patience is the key.

3 Likes

Do you mean “you would” finish DR? Your message comes across confusing, just checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry for the confusion i meant @enigma12 he should not stop DR. i dont want to stop DR atm. I thought he meant to finish NOW. Thats the confusion. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree. I think once started, it should be finished. I hope he sticks to it solo. Adding wanted is heavy on top of DR.

Either way, glad to see you are doing so well.

4 Likes

Thank you. But its realy a matter of time. The longer iam running this stack the better the results. Hopefully he will not stack it with wanted. Its realy to heavy imho.

2 Likes

You have run 2 cycles of each stage correct?

Did you move to next stage purely from an amount standpoint aka, 2 cycles.

Or was it more of an intuitive decision, feeling ready to move on?

Looking back. Do you think 3 cycles would have been better or is 2 cycles what worked best for you?

Any insight appreciated, I know we are all different.

2 Likes

Yes that’s right. two cycles per stage. I set out to do that and then did it. I had the feeling that a third cycle might not be a bad idea, but I also wanted to make progress. once i have reached st4 i will stick with it for the time being if it still fits. at the moment i think two cycles was best for me. I was partly happy to reach the next level. However, since all stages are included in ST4 again, I didn’t miss anything.
Maybe I’ll start all over again. Let’s see how it develops further. DR is a sub that can be heard multiple times.

4 Likes

Will it be a great wine if we run it for a long time and become a st4?

1 Like