The Dragon's way

Yes!
DR St4 is very precious. I plan to run it over winter every year, to start spring as a new man.

It brings harmony, balance and wisdom to all parts of life.

4 Likes

The descriptions of the subliminals in the shop sound extremely interesting. I am planning on buying either WANTED or Aura of infinite lust. Iā€™ll see which I want soon

Staying with it just a minor bump where i wanted to get off but ill finish. Imma stack with paragon again and just follow through. I do think im only going to do a month per cycle however tho that im semi firm on but will see

2 Likes

@enigma12
Iā€™m thinking about replacing CFW with GLM in my current stack. What do you think?
I need more alpha power beside the healing process. :wink:

1 Like

I think thats a great idea and it will give you that energy boost you were looking for when you almost went off dragon so go for it! It also seems it enhances sub results as well so man you would be building a solid base with that and dragon tbh for any future subs you ever run

1 Like

Thanks for the information and i think you are right. It will help to get that solid base and maybe some extra power.
I havenā€™t decided yet but it could be a good stack and honestly Iā€™m still lacking alpha qualities.
Iā€™ll sleep on it for a night. :thinking:

1 Like

To help your decision even more, CFW is mainly healing from within and we are running arguably the best healing program money can buy here so its not like you would be losing much, only thins to gain such as a masculine edge or alpha qualities like you said. Nothing against CFW its a great sub i liked it also for the little time i ran it but i think GLM might serve you well based on what ur looking 4

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for your help. I bought GLM and the decision was made. I think youā€™re right and DR as a healing sub is perfectly adequate. Also, Iā€™ve had CFW in my stack for months now, time to try something new.
DR+CFW showed me that this is exactly what Iā€™m missing. masculinity. Iā€™m still way too soft and kindhearted. Nice guy syndrome. I still have to improve and become tougher. So GLM should be a good choice for my stack. Tomorrow i will start with the new stack. Today rest day.

2 Likes

DAY 8

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST 3 ZP
GLM ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST3 ZP 1 loop / GLM ZP 1 loop / AsCh ZP 1 loop

Sub day and the first run with GLM instead of CFW. I changed CFW to GLM because I need more masculinity in addition to all the healing. At least I have the urgent need to work at this point. This all seems to be a result of DR and CFW. You get to know your weaknesses and know better where you stand in life. At least I have the feeling that these thoughts have been strengthened in the last few weeks. You became more aware of them. Shortly after my first GLM loop, I felt an inner aggression. Not much but it was there, plus a feeling of being annoyed. It all disappeared a short time later. Letā€™s see where GLM takes me.

3 Likes

Hey @rayrocanaldo! Just wanted to point something out.

WANTED is a program that you can buy as a stand alone title.

Aura Of Infinite Lust is a program thatā€™s only available as a module to put inside a custom. And if you havenā€™t ran a lot of subliminals specifically from subclub before, itā€™s better to start with a normal program than a custom.

Iā€™d recommend you start with Wanted if it calls to you!

2 Likes

DAY 11 Rest Day

Rest day. A very good day so far. Car is in inspection and I hope not too much needs repairing. Letā€™s see if the subs bring me a bit of luck when it comes to the bill. The initial aggression and being annoyed after GLM no longer appeared. Was only on first listen. I feel really good and strong today. Is that already GLM? It must be like that, because I havenā€™t experienced it like this in the last few weeks.
Iā€™ll tell you more about my car later.

2 Likes

@FireDragon mmm shouldnt CFW develop alpha traits too (ā€œAlpha Leadership Mindsetā€)?
Iā€™m asking because as you know Iā€™m listening DR+CFW

This is was saint said about the alpha leadership traits:

and this:

If you want more external alpha traits i would use Chosen and not CFW. CFW is working from within to maybe show alpha traits outside.

hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thank you, it makes sense!
May I ask why choose GLM instead of Chosen?

2 Likes

I need to go deeper with myself and need more masculinity. GLM is the only title that offers this. Alpha or leadership comes later. Iā€™m just too kind-hearted and too soft. GLM is exactly the right thing for that. Chosen will be back later.

5 Likes

You seem like me in a way lol

1 Like

Yeah maybe you also have the nice guy syndrome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not always, I tend to scare people on the first impression.

Then once a relationship gets deeper yeah I tend to ā€œtry to make everyone happyā€

1 Like

Thats maybe a trait you can work on. But i think that you are still doing this with DR+CFW.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Iā€™ll go on with CFW, at least for my 2 cycles of Dragon Blood.
Best wishes to you on your journey

1 Like