New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Anyone is pairing up both Chosens? If so, how is it going?

3 Likes

Would CFW have the components from Love Bomb that would be the gateway to “lightning-fast manifestation?”

@Sub.Zero this has the potential to cause reconciliation if run on the same day. However I had theorized the strategy of running Chosen on workdays and CFW on non-workdays.

4 Likes

Why like this? Is it difficult to run or shakes your core way to much?

The workday and non-workday needs different things, and based off of what I see in each program they each would excel on different days.

1 Like

Did anyone who ran Chosen From Within feel less leadership or less high status as opposed to the regular Chosen?

Chosen From Within does not contain status or leadership scripting. It’s Chosen’s positivity + rewritten Love Bomb + rewritten Regeneration, with the end goal of enriching your inner life, mood and internal sense of status. It isn’t going to “lower” your leadership or status, however.

24 Likes

Had a dream last night about that guy I wanted to manifest - I don’t really remember it too much besides a house that I was locked outside of by ‘magic’ or something. I know that this is Regen within Chosen Within working its own magic. It was interesting for sure.

Edit: Don’t want to double post.

I’ve also fallen in love with myself today - I feel fucking cute, I feel like I’m good looking - I had a shave and cleared myself up, wore something cute that I wanted to with and hyped myself up. Clearly Love Bomb at work for sure. The best you can do is fall in love with yourself.

In regards to Chosen itself, I got picked out in class tonight so there’s that haha. I’ve been pretty happy and positive for sure!

11 Likes

That’s fucking awesome!

TBH when I bought Chosen I was mostly looking for this type of outcome vis-a-vis the focus on positivity, so I am very happy with this alternate version.

When ZP is finalized, do you think we can upgrade/keep this alternate Chosen as a bonus to the original?

Thanks for the continued innovation Saint <3

1 Like

Given the scope of chosen from within, at this point is there even anypoint in sanguine ZP? Since it feels like its objectives are completely covered by chosen from within at this point as far as i can gather from the sales page.

2 Likes

Uhh la la what a ride.

The last 3 days where Insaine.
I did a DR ST4 run for 3 weeks before I tried CfW.
The first 11/2 days I was overwhelmed with love and positivity, after that I switched completely into Regeneration mode. I was going through unbearable shit but somhow it was easy, as if I where guided. Normaly I have consciously go trough traumatic things and steering my boat.
But this time I arrived in a super yacht at the core of the problems and just flush them out.

Then I did yesterday 2 loops of CfW and it was horrible to the point where I asked myself: am I in Hell? How long do I have to stay?

Simultaneously i knew I was guided out of all this mess and so it happen. Now 13 hours after the last loop I wake up from the best sleep I had in along time. My chest is warm and pulsating with beautiful love and the positivity towards myself is very profound.

The Healing part is very effective
I feel very grounded
I am calm and willing to proceed with Healing
I feel stable and full of positive feelings
I feel love towards myself
I feel at home

Thank you Subliminalclub

Now I am wondering what happens if SaintSovereign redo this sub with Chosen Love Bomb +the Elixir or Sanguine or Rebirth

Really great combos are possible with this :heart_eyes:

Edit:

Common Saint let’s Experiment some more

That’s the sub I will run for a long time

17 Likes

I enjoyed reading that account of your dream. Strange, indeed!

1 Like

Pfffff one of these wtf moments
But it makes sense
The original killer is my father and the assassin is my mother I don’t trust.

And in the end I walked away from them completely and they can sit in the shit alone
(I fired them from my life over a year ago, now even the Energetic charge is completely out of my system)

I hoped that DR can deliver such profound healing but even with 6 loops in 2 days fo 3 weeks didn’t scratch the main core of the problem but it erased a ton of other problems

3 loops of Zp and all is over.

If some newcomers reads this and think :ahh let’s do DR st 4 it not so strong, be forewarned it’s unbelievable strong.

I am realy realy excited when Subliminalclub realese Dragon Reborn Zp.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard it put this way, but I definitely can see myself thinking of it this way in the future.

“Your services are no longer required.”

“We’ve decided to go in a different direction.”

“Due to the current climate, I’m forced to take a look at the people in my life and start downsizing.”

4 Likes

Recently been throwing in Rebirth with my stack and it’s imo one of the most underrated subs out there.

Everyone looks towards Emperor, etc. But Rebirth brings your new ZP reality to you EVEN faster. Cannot recommend this enough!

6 Likes

I always said any man needs to “kill” his father in his life.

To understand he was just human, and the things he did have nothing to do with you. Kill the “godly” image of your father and understand his mistakes. Let go and move on.
VITAL for ANY man, regardless of the relationship to his dad.

5 Likes

Do it like this : YOUR FIRED, I DON’T EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY, YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

Then walk away and never go back.

And if you coincidently bump into them scream in their face : FACK OFF

Its hysterical

:grin:

2 Likes

If they are realy healthy and they bring the best out in you, if they let you grow into an Mature individual, I see no need for such drastic measurements.

You can use your imagination as well.

Just run the simulation that your Father/Mother is dead.

Immediately your on your own and you get the power to steer your life

Why?

Because you don’t expect that’s somebody provides direction (Male energy) or Love (Female energy)

Now its your responsibility
No more hope somebody else will deliver the goods.

SELFRESPONSABILITY AWAKENES

2 Likes

That’s what I include tomorrow

1 Like

Your the Boss
Act like the Boss
Be the Boss
Do Boss things

:grin:

1 Like

That is what he meant. @AlexanderGraves wasn’t recommending people to murder any of their relatives.

:joy:

Another way of doing it is → Re-Parent-ing.

reparent-yourself

:+1:t2:

11 Likes