New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

I was debating whether or not I would let myself try out CFW - as I’ve been it shortened - but figured I’d finish out my first full 45 day Chosen cycle ‘purely’.

I put purely in quotes to ensure that hopefully, no one takes this as me saying that the experimental title is going to throw off otherwise good results

I felt good about my decision, and started my loop of Chosen followed by Limitless, late in the evening. Having read this, however…

8 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic

Try it immediately

All the power goes internal and powering you up with delicious waves of love and positivity

11 Likes

Mate, I’ve been sleeping like 5 hours a day for the past few days and my mood is sooooo much better than what it is usually.

It’s not that I’m proud or anything, I’ve just been spending few days with my friend and he normally sleeps at 4 am, and me at 10h30 pm sooo were doing a middle ground.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try this, going to be one hell of a title to use.
Washout in effect, couple more days to go.

6 Likes

Well…i still have yet to do x2 loops of anything…

:thinking:

1 Like

I even gona drop my prepared stack for this month.

CHOSEN FROM WITHIN RULES

3 Likes

@Brandon will you continue to include customs in your stack or you going pure zp ?

1 Like

Man this combination of love bomb and regen is soo good. I started noticing insecure thoughts coming up, and as soon as i rejected them i got filled with the feeling of love and lightness. Ive only just started this, but im thinking this may be the best approach to healing, being able to heal deep while getting an immediate reward, its a deadly combination.

19 Likes

Great, another title to destroy my current stack!
I’ll give this a go as someone who got benefit from Regeneration and needs to be a little more self loving.

8 Likes

Michel, here’s my experience lately.

4 Likes

Cfw so far has been a completely different sub than the original. Id like to know what was changed that gave this version a dramatic decrease in recon other than the addition of love bomb and regeneration.

The day after my first loop my nieces came over and they were very attached to me. They were always sort of attached but this was like i dont want to leave you alone attached. Needless to say i woke up with my fingernails painted blue and their names written on my arm in pen😅

14 Likes

4 days after the loop. Still madly in love with life, while working through a bunch of shit.

Plus, the external effects!

20 Likes

Bro.

Tf is in this sub.

Besides the obvious of course.

I couldn’t help by listen and I literally felt an overwhelming burst of love out of no where. I’m literally so happy right now. I could have cried being so happy.

This is the one I’ve been waiting for. This mixture. Has everything I need for my journey in regards to self concept and loving myself first.

I cannot wait to continue this.

Excited to see if I dream tonight (if I remember them) and what they might be.

23 Likes

I forgot to mention that the day after my loop i had a dream where our house was being broken into and i was with my nieces and nephews alone and i remember being afraid but suddenly gained an immense amount of strength from knowing i needed to do anything to protect them which led to me mercilessly killing every single one of the intruders.

Dont know what to make of this dream. Only thing i can think of is that its me destroying a fear and replacing it completely with courage. Sounds like an effect from cfw.

I wonder if this version will become the original.

10 Likes

I had one of the absurd strange dreams today.

They rarely happen.

I know it’s because of Regeneration in Chosen from within

I was walking outside knowing somebody wants to kill me. Then I met a female contract killer and I knew her job was to eliminate me so I guided her into the direction of the house where the original killer lives. I flirted with her to gain time the whole time and I senseed that it is time for her to do her job. The moment she pulls out an old gun the killer starts to shoot into our direction, she starts to shoot back and I was running towards the window where the guy fires.
I broke into the house and knew the killer went to the roof, 10 seconds later the killer drops down, dead, strait to the ground. Now my best Frend walks down the stairs and smiling into my face with pure joy and says : relax i finished him.
We where entering the killers appartement and the female contract killer enters. My Frend stepped between us and distracted her by grabbing between her legs and pulls her into the living room. Now these 2 offer me to stay here in this apartment and enjoy my time. They show me all the cool stuff in the living room and started to party. I was inspecting the apartment and in the kitchen sats the killers wive fully in tears. I was ready to go. Then my Frend (still with his hand between her legs) pulled me back into the living room, he was jumping from joy and shows me al the cool stuff in this apartment I can have.
I wantet to go but I took a look what things I can steal, I wasn’t even really beginning to look around when I just had the overwhelming sense of : this is too stupid

Then I woke up.

I only slept for 90 minutes

Now I am awake

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Anyone is pairing up both Chosens? If so, how is it going?

3 Likes

Would CFW have the components from Love Bomb that would be the gateway to “lightning-fast manifestation?”

@Sub.Zero this has the potential to cause reconciliation if run on the same day. However I had theorized the strategy of running Chosen on workdays and CFW on non-workdays.

4 Likes

Why like this? Is it difficult to run or shakes your core way to much?

The workday and non-workday needs different things, and based off of what I see in each program they each would excel on different days.

1 Like

Did anyone who ran Chosen From Within feel less leadership or less high status as opposed to the regular Chosen?