-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

What are your current impressions on Spartan ZP so far?

Like let’s say, how would you review it in one paragraph.

The fastest acting, smoothest MF I ever tried from SubClub

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice
:white_check_mark: Cold Shower
:white_check_mark: 45 Minutes Walk.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 90 Minutes Walk.

Well… that gave me lots of weird dreams last night, I woke up every 2 hours from those dreams.
Some of them were a little bit scary and had dark psychological undertones.

Reminder of Chosen From Within scope.

:white_check_mark: Heartsong ZP
:white_check_mark: Diamond ZP

Im super tired for all the working out and I keep having the kind of dreams I had the night before. Due to the content of the dreams I believe Heartsong might be trigering them, not necessarily CFW.

Im feeling “out of synch” with reality, like something is different in my perception.
The feeling is similar to the one when you are used to a software and then you begin to use the new version. Its kind of the same thing, but not really and you need time to get used to where everything is and how to do stuff.

I cant remember the last time I felt this way, but Im pretty sure it was when I started using Qv2 subs, no idea which one though.

2 Likes

Im feeling so tired today… Last time I felt this way was when I tested DIamond ZP the first time, this morning I did Diamond ZP too, went back to sleep and had a dream that was sexuality related and had fear components.

Today Im having a strong feeling, that Im about to recieve good news or a gift. Ive been trying to rationalize it, but the feeling keeps getting stronger.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Cold Shower.

Im still feeling weird after listening to my stack yesterday… like Im not fully in my body.
My plan is to do just Diamond ZP tomorrow, but if I still feel weird, Im gonna rest one more day.

Im feeling like droping CFW and Diamond, go to my Heartsong/Spartan/Emperor stack sooner.

Of course it might be the recon talking… Today I feel really tired and mentally off. I could just sleep for hours.

I wont make any decisions until I feel good though.

:white_check_mark: Heartsong ZP and Diamond ZP.

Boxing practice today wasnt the best in terms of energy, I was a little tired, but I have the weekend to rest.
On the more technical aspect, I can feel myself flowing better when it comes to throw different combinations of punches.

About Diamond and Sex, I have come to the conclusion that Diamond is not a good idea for me to listen too close to sex… I need to let it breathe for at least 6 hours for it to give me the desired effects. If I have sex too soon after Diamond Im too much in my head processing.
The best results comes 6 to 24 hours after listening.

So tonight is time to shine.

:white_check_mark: Chosen From Within.

Definitely Diamond ZP once a week is more than enough and the period of time for optimal work is 6 to 48 hours after listening.

:white_check_mark: Cold Shower.

Practice today was a little rough, but never thought about cutting it short, not even for a second.
I could use a little Spartan boost though… I feel like Im in a new level regarding my thoughts and behaviours about health and exercise and Im ready to push it a little further.

I need a little more order with my stack, tomorrow I will reach day 21 with CFW, but Im only a week in Heartsong and Diamond.

Im gonna finish this cycle tomorrow after listening and enter the new one on saturday.

Complete washout from wednesday till friday inclusive.

From saturday its:

Heartsong ZP
Emperor ZP
Spartan ZP

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Heartsong ZP, CFW ZP.

The walks are not officially part of my workout, but are a nice addition.

1 Like

Washout day 1

Im thinking about extending my washout till next monday and do and experiment this saturday.

We have an special event with the lady on saturday night and I want to test drive Libertine ZP.
2 loops in the morning and let it shine at night.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher can you guys please edit the name of my journal?

To:

-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

1 Like