-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

Fucking recon man… my heads hurts a lot. I gonna go to bed and kill the lights.

Today Ive been feeling really quick to anger, but I can get out of it quickly too.
If its not important it vanishes, if its something of importance to me, I feel compelled to resolution.

Also anger feeds my drive to exercise, Im really eager to train, but today is my rest day, I dont want to overload my body.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:Spartan ZP and Chosen From Within.

Its been a month since I started Spartan ZP and its been one of the best titles I ever run. Will do it till the 45 days recommended time frame and put it to rest for a while and allow it to bloom some more.

Next monday I will resume Emperor ZP, last night I could feel its power, the confidence it gives. We went to a club with the girlfriend and had a wonderful time.

As for CFW I will keep running it, at this point I have enough experience with Spartan and Emperor to feel confident to use the 3 title stack recommendation.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice

I was a little scared to do my practice, because we went out with the lady last night and had some drinks, ended up getting to bed at 3 am. Based on past experiences that would mean a drop in energy levels, concentration, endurance, coordination, anywhere from 25% to 50%.

It was a great surprise to discover that I almost didnt feel any disturbances during my practice, I was focused, flowing, with lots of energy… just a faint feeling of being a little tired. I would say 95% of my ability.

I wont get tired of saying how good Spartan ZP is, Im very happy that I started using it.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice.

I couldnt resist, it was supposed to be a rest day, but I had too much energy, so I did some boxing. Now I feel physically tired, not that much though. Energetically and emotionally I feel awesome and renovated.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Emperor ZP and Chosen From Within ZP

I think this is going to be my last week with Spartan as a main title in my stack and then its gonna take a secondary spot.

1 Like

At first with Emperor ZP I began feeling lots of anger, I quickly realized that it was old repressed anger coming out.

At the second week the anger came out in the form of me being irritable and wanting to pick physical fights with anyone, I didnt do it, but I entertained the idea in my head.
I channeled all that energy into boxing.

Now on week 4, I find myself freely and calmly expressing my feelings, specially about things that bother me, that way I dont have to bottle things up inside.

Yesterday I was in an uber and the guy started checking his phone while driving in one of the biggest streets in the city, I mean he started chatting. I went “Are you gonna check your phone or are you gonna drive the car, let me know so I can decide if I get out of the car. I mean I dont care if you wanna die in an accident, but not with me inside the car”.

I said this very firmly and calmly… the guy dropped the phone immediately and said sorry a couple of times, never picked the phone again. I have to mention the guy was a lot taller than me and huge.
Never thought about what to say, it just came out.

7 Likes

This weekend Im doing a full washout and on monday I will decide how and if I change my stack.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice

I was exercising every other day, which means 1 week I train Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (4x) and the next on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (3x).

I feel ready to go for 4 times a week starting today. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays. Its only 2 more practices per month.

Today Im feeling CFW… I feel good and happy, thinking of how lucky I am for having the life I have.
I feel supported and that everything that have worried me in the past, is now uninportant.

3 Likes

Damn I cant wait for Heartsong ZP… I wanna stack it with Diamond ZP and Minds Eye ZP

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Spartan ZP and CFW ZP

This friday will be the last listening day, then a 3 day washout and I think most probably I will keep Emperor as core of my stack, but Im not sure about the rest.

1 Like

I am in the same position with Emperor as my core.
Right now my stack is Emperor, Spartan, and Limitless. After this cycle, I will change Spartan for CFW, and after the next cycle Limitless probably for Stark.

1 Like

I was just considering this stack, sounds awesome.
Diamond, Limitless, Minds Eye, Rebirth and Sex Mastery are the ones Im gonna choose from.

I dont know maybe I’ll do Emperor, CFW and something else.

1 Like

My intention behind this is to optimize my health with Spartan, brain with Limitless.
Then strengthening the inner world with CFW and probably with Dragon ZP after that.
And with Emperor just as a complex sub to bring you everything else. Alpha demeanor, wealth, romance, sex, muscles.

1 Like

We hold a pretty similar intention. Emperor/Spartan has been really good at that.
Now with the release of CFW it kind of blended both forces into something even more profound.

Im gonna give a rest to Spartan for a while, since Im gonna be done with the 2nd cycle and I feel its pretty integrated already. This way I can use something more… Im really tempted with Heartsong to be honest, maybe I’ll buy it.

Emperor
CFW
Heartsong

Yeah! I like how this sounds

1 Like

Spartan ZP

• First Cycle: December 17 - January 9
  • Second Cycle: January 10 - January 30

Emperor ZP

• First Cycle: December 29 - January 24

CFW ZP

• First Cycle: January 18 - January 30

This Sunday 30th Im done with my stack, including washout. On monday I will start with my second stack.

It will Have:

Heartsong ZP
Diamond ZP
Sex Mastery ZP

I will do that for 1 cycle, then go to:

Spartan ZP
Emperor ZP
Heartsong ZP

1 Like

I had the most interesting dream just before I woke up this morning. I was interviewing a bunch of different people, as far as I know they dont exist in real life, the interview was quite open and they talked about how they got successful in any particular area they were good at.

They talked about woman, money, health, you named it. Many of the things they said I already know to some degree in real life, many I didnt (or at least I dont remember) but the me interviewing didnt knew anything, he was feeding himself with all of it.

Although there was the “interviewer” me, there also was the “all-knowing” me as pure consciousness of what was happening.

I woke up a little tired, with the feeling of overload in my brain.

Today is rest day, so no problem with that.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 16 Rounds Boxing Practice

I was doing 15 rounds till yesterday, which is 59 minutes total, today I added an extra round (63 minutes).
Then a cold shower.

1 Like

I stopped my stack last wednesday for a washout, so from now on Im beggining my new stack for a cycle.

I modified it a bit:

Heartsong ZP
Diamond ZP
CFW ZP

2 Likes