-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

I need a little more order with my stack, tomorrow I will reach day 21 with CFW, but Im only a week in Heartsong and Diamond.

Im gonna finish this cycle tomorrow after listening and enter the new one on saturday.

Complete washout from wednesday till friday inclusive.

From saturday its:

Heartsong ZP
Emperor ZP
Spartan ZP

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice
:white_check_mark: Cold Shower
:white_check_mark: 90 Minutes Walk.
:white_check_mark: Heartsong ZP, CFW ZP.

The walks are not officially part of my workout, but are a nice addition.

1 Like

Washout day 1

:white_check_mark: 90 Minutes Walk.

Im thinking about extending my washout till next monday and do and experiment this saturday.

We have an special event with the lady on saturday night and I want to test drive Libertine ZP.
2 loops in the morning and let it shine at night.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher can you guys please edit the name of my journal?

To:

-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

1 Like

Washout day #2

Yesterday I felt pretty busy, my mind was processing a lot, today Im a bit tired mentally.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Boxing Practice

The energy during practice was amazing, Im feeling the progress.

1 Like

I still feel somewhat overloaded and tired, but besides that my mood is pretty good.
Ive found myself very reflective during the day and detached from any negativity.

2 Likes

Also I dont feel the need to run Spartan anymore, at least not for a while. The habit of training is already ingrained in me and Emperor is gonna take care of keeping me in the right path.

2 Likes

Washout day #3

I woke up feeling overloaded, my mind is still processing and Im tired.
Lets see how the day goes.

1 Like

Hey man! How you doing? Well, looking at things, you seem to be doing great.

So it’s just Emperor + Heartsong then? Would make your stack easy too lol. Very soon you will be the Emperor of Hearts :crown: :heart:

1 Like

Right now Im washing out from a cycle of CFW, and a week of Heartsong and Diamond.

I did 2 cycles of Spartan and 1 of Emperor previously.

My idea at this moment is to do Emperor, Heartsong and RICH Crypto… Im gonna decide from here to sunday, but Emperor Heartsong is most probably the core of it.

Well my friend, now Im convinced… Emperor/Heartsong is the core, now its only a question of if I should add a 3rd title thats aligned with that archetype or keep it as is.

1 Like

@Lion I was somewhat reluctant to continue Heartsong, because it has healing built in and at this point of my life Im not up for it, but I was doing it with CFW which has a lot of healing, so I guess with Emperor it should be fine.

When I say Im not up for a healing journey I mean Im not in the mood really for something like Dragon or Khan st1 or Elixir. Ive already built a strong enough foundation and Im focused on getting results on a more material plane. Money, Health, Physical Awesomeness and that kind of stuff.

2 Likes

That’s a good thing. Because many of us can get stuck on healing and use it as an excuse to not be productive.

Any vague idea on what you want to add? If you don’t, it’s okay to wait. Maybe a new title will come soon and you would have an open slot for it.

1 Like

Im thinking about Emperor/Heartsong being my juicy steak and any other title can work as the Salt, Pepper and Garlic. I can rotate my seasoning on a weekly basis or according to whatever interest or activity I might have, e.g. tomorrow night we have an special event with my girlfriend, so Libertine is the chosen one.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good idea. I remember SaintSovereign saying that we can use a title occasionally if it is the 3rd one in the stack. That way you could use Libertine on a need to use basis.

Although he did say that that will work as long as one picks the third title and sticks to it. As in no switching between Libertine and DIAMOND as the 3rd title since it will make the stack 4 titles.

Unless you want to experiment ofcourse.

1 Like

In the past I would have done that, I was way more airy, today I feel down to earth and way more pragmatic, so I prefer to have a well thought schedule.

I want to use Libertine tomorrow, but I dont want to stick to it, I guess thats how far my experimentation goes for now.
Im gonna wait till a third title fits just perfectly and add it… otherwise steak dinner it is.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice
:white_check_mark: Cold Shower.
:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Walk

My practice was simply awesome, focused and full of energy, I can feel the growth as the days go by.

1 Like

I did Spartan ZP for 2 cycles, beginning in December 17 and stopping in January 30.

Today being February 11th I can still feel its power growing inside of me. Training is one of the best parts of my day.

• Boxing 4 times a week is now something I do, a habit, before Spartan there was no boxing for years.

• I have more stamina, way better cardio, more explosive power and my technique is quickly improving.

• While Im boxing I get short movies in my head, like a movie trailer in which Im fighting… with special effects, music, camera pannings, slow motion, all the good stuff. It gives me rushes of pleassure.

• Ive lost some weight and some body fat, but Im not keeping track of thay very accurately. Many people say Im thinner, including my girfriend and I cant wear any of my pants without a belt anymore, some of them simply fell off while I walk :rofl:

7 Likes

Are you training at a boxing gym?

1 Like