New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

I did both options.

Reparenting yourself!

It might help to look at your parents as ordinary human beings with faults trying their best. Although tough, it can be done with forgiveness (of you, not them) and going on your own journey.

Another analogy to add to the above is debt forgiveness - you will forgo the fact that you didn’t get the love you needed and have and you’re OK with it. You’ve forgiven their debt, but their credit score is scorched. You will no longer give them any more energy.

6 Likes

Made the wrong quote above. Anyway.

I am confused. Does CFW have leadership element in it or not?

1 Like

You develop your set of standards and boundaries and stick to them.

I like Bruce Lee’s suggestion of being formless. Be water my friend. Now which sub might that be?

1 Like

It does not have external pointing alpha leadership scripting. Instead, it has scripting to create an incredibly strong and positive sense of self, as well as control over one’s emotions (which I’m seeing A LOT of) and thoughts. I call that “inward” pointing leadership.

20 Likes

And I love it

THANK YOU

This file is absolutely fantastic ! I have never felt this level of inner peace ! I feel extremely strong and positive ! stronger than with Sanguine. Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire for this file !

8 Likes

Im not sure how its possible, but i still feel the external effects from chosen in chosen from within. People in general being really nice, and those damn eyes, theyre soo freaking powerfull.

As for things exclusive to chosen from within, for a few days i was feeling very easily frustrated about everything thats outside of my control. but than eventually i just decided to accept everything. Litterly everything, accept myself and the place im currently in in my life. Accept that im not in the exact place that i want to be in and that its useless to pretend like i am (although im certainly gonna try to get there). Accept that im not perfect, accept that im really good in a lot of ways that i tend to overlook. Accept that its okay to not be perfect. Accept that its okay to have flaws, etc etc and it just goes on.

After all this acceptance i suddenly felt my heart open and got bombarded with the power of love bomb. I feel so light and confident in general. This is such an amazing approach to healing and i freaking love it. Chosen from within is a contender for my new favorite sub.

13 Likes

The recon has continued to be almost entirely absent with CFW. I suspect the reason why chosen gave me so much recon is because i feel like it was meant to make you into an extroverted leader and im introverted by nature so i felt there was a clash there because of my personality. I still would love regular Chosen to work for me because i do want to be a leader that people follow. Unfortunately im more of a Quiet Leader if thats even a thing, CFW seems like it was made for an introvert because i can feel myself really enjoying my inner landscape on this sub. Ive been feeling really good on this file that i begin singing songs just randomly which is when i know im really feeling good.

Ill admit i was disappointed the alpha/leadership scripting was stripped from this version.

2 Likes

The leadership part is stripped for the outside, with CFW you are leading yourself!

I’m sure this manifestation from your internal state. We all know that our internal state generate results in the outside world. Ex. I feel attractive, it will make me a lot more attractive in the outside world :+1:

Thats where my disappointment stems from i wanted it to help me in being able to lead others and have them see me as a leader but the leading yourself in CFW along with the inner peace this is generating is making me more and more ok with it.

2 Likes

Have anyone tryed to use Chosen From Within with another sub to orient the direction of the inner healing?

I’m thinking of listening it right after Wanted to have the inner work done on my attractiveness and sexuality!

1 Like

I ran one today after StarkQ and GMX. All ZP. I am too early in my journey, but felt positive about the experience. I haven’t experienced any healing vibes yet, but it felt like it took the edge off GMX and StarkQ. As if the ambition in those was adding a bit of excitement mixed with anxiety, and this one made me calm and in flow. Too early though, but I love it so far.

1 Like

Lol, run regular Chosen for the external leadership. This is for internal growth.

7 Likes

What about running CFW with Ascension?

2 Likes

Might the best compromise be Chosen on workdays, CFW on non-workdays (assuming alignment with listening schedule)?

That would be an interesting mix. I suspect CFW will stack nicely with any of the alpha titles. Just keep in mind that CFW has emotional healing in the form of Regeneration, and even though healing on ZP is easier to bear, you can still experience recon. Also, healing tends to take a higher priority than other scripting for whatever reason.

14 Likes

This could work too. Chosen From Within is a drastically different program than Chosen, for those who feel like running both versions would be a “waste.” It’s not. Very, very different program, very different effects.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Therefore Chosen + Chosen From Within + Emperor ZP could be a good stack if my goals are healing, status and wealth.

1 Like