New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Has anyone stacked Chosen and CFW yet?

2 Likes

Exactly what im feeling. Im stacking CFW with my Ascension custom and i can confirm from my experience that what you said is true for me aswell.

It feels like CFW weakens the edge of an alpha title, the dominance and boldness takes a back seat and i feel less alpha but my inner landscape feels pretty darn good. That is probably the only flaw i see in this version of chosen. If the alpha scripting could be added to this while maintaining the feel good emotions with virtually no recon this could be a very deadly sub imo.

3 Likes

Isn’t that Chosen?

1 Like

Has anyone stacked Cfw with paragon?

1 Like

Yeah but i never really felt chosens effects because all i went through was recon

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Yep, I am using these 2 stacks (plus Stark). It helped me a lot to go through Covid, reducing the symptoms and keeping a positive view on life !

1 Like

After the first run of chosen I had for 24 hours an unbelievable flow of love and positivity. Then for 3 hours a intense healing period, afterwards again good feelings.

On the second run I had 4 hours a good feeling then a switch for 24 hours into a healing period.

On the 3rd run (yesterday) I had only the Healing component (now 24 hours later the Healing phase is still active strongly). But I know that the positive feeling from Chosen and the love from love bomb are working as well.
Why? Because I am stable during this process, I never fall into unhealthy emotions, I experience them and can let them go or work trough without touching them. And that’s very very useful.

I woud categorize CfW as a healing sub that gives you the power and stability to experience what you have to heal and then heal it.

It was unexpected that it turns out this way but it’s very useful for me right now.

13 Likes

@Dragonrider Do you use CFW with other subs? Do you find it affect the other subs, by that I mean such as slow down/speed up the manifestation of them, overpowering them etc?

1 Like

I did 3 weeks before, a hardcore Dragon Reborn ST4 custom run. 3 loops a day. 5 days on 2 off.

And then started with CfW Zp + Rebirth Zp.

No wonder I get trough an intense healing period.

Just 10 min before I startet to feel the dense Positivity and Love that’s in CfW.

So it was a 30 hour Regeneration phase this time.

To your Questions - priority is definitely on healing ( in my case)
slow down? Yes
Overpowering yes
But it does not matter because after healing you have room inside for good energy.
This means - the subs work better
So it’s a total win and no time is wasted

8 Likes

I’m exactly in the same situation, with the difference that I’m leaning towards Rebirth. I’m a bit scared though, never ran any healing sub, so wondering if CFW + Rebirth ZP (+Stark custom) would be overwhelming.

3 Likes

@Andy

If you try that combo I would cut out stark.

No need to overload your system.

2 Likes

Gotta say, this track is the first track to consistently hit me with some super heavy recon. Specifically yesterday was the worst recon I’ve ever experienced. Absolutely “dark night of the soul” level stuff.

Big Mercury and Venus retrograde energies as I was forced to reconcile my beliefs about myself and my story with my actual life. Despite being in absolute emotional agony for ~6 hours I’m pretty happy with the results. I maneuvered into a great in-depth discussion with my wife regarding our relationship and how I was feeling in it and how my feelings were changing as my perspective had shifted. Added benefit myself opening up lead to her feeling able to open up as well and we’ve strengthened and renewed our bonds as a result.

10 Likes

I know that my question may be out of CFW scope but out of curiosity

• did CFW expanded the meridian lines?!
  • did CFW released energetic blockages?

Thanks in advance :pray:

3 Likes

Let’s say it this way.

Yesterday and today I saw all kinds of blockage appearing and I took the time to look at them and some of them I could overcome . (I still need to test it if it’s really gone)

Still more to go.

I am now on a point where I don’t want to lisen any more to CfW, I search for excuses to not look at my problems and I recognize that I want to look into another direction.

So what do I do tomorrow - I do 2 loops of CfW and evict the son of a…
I have to jump once again into the shit
:joy:

7 Likes

I can relate. Just got off a three day washout. Was feeling amazing. Ran CFW last night and I’m right back in deep recon. Lots of emotional issues to deal with. I can sense the love and positive scripting trying its best to express itself, but with all the negativity out there, I’m having a hard time allowing it.

I’m debating rewriting Rebirth and Sanguine and adding it to another CFW experimental…

Thoughts?

39 Likes

Instead of Rebirth what about Elixir?

2 Likes

I think that would be a great idea. I would be interesting to see how Rebirth + Sanguine would be.

Rebirth was strong, sanguine would stack good with Chosen’s positivity… Combining it with Chosen from within wouls be crazy!

1 Like

I was just thinking how cool an Ascension and either Regeneration or Elixir experimental would be.

Right now I am waiting for Ascended Mogul ZP and Dragon Reborn ZP more than anything

3 Likes