New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Yes some rebirth, sanguine and limit destroyer

and harmonic singularity.

In cfw would be nice

This would than be CFW + rebirth + sanguine (rescripted) or you mean that rebirth and sanguine scripting would replace the love bomb and regen scripting?

I freaking love this idea, they def seem like they could heavily enhance each other so much, just worried for the latter that it may become a bit to dense.

That would be great maybe you could add some self love oriented Blue Skies too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was just thinking yesterday what would a
OG Blue Skies Zp be like.

3 Likes

Would it be separate from Chosen/LB/Regen, or would the new sub be an amalgamation of Chosen/LB/Reg/Rebirth/Sanguine?

Either way, cool stuff!

If they were separate titles, you could have a “high recon” and “low recon” healing title.

OR

OR

OR

Check this idea out…

Chosen could be a multi stager that goes OPPOSITE to the traditional multi-stager framework…

Stage 1

would be, the sub we know and love, Chosen, or as it would now be called… . CHOSEN BY OTHERS… filled to the brim with positivity, inner and outer confidence, alpha scripting, and low-recon scripting, this is your classic alpha sub with an emphasis on positivity, optimism, hope for the future, harmonious communication, and strong compassionate leadershi

Could be a great first sub as it’s like a more positive ascension (same-day-joy for beginner subs)… and it could be great for serious users who want to combine alpha scripting and healing scripting at the same time. Could be sold as part of the Multi-Stager package but ALSO sold as a separate single script… so this could be 49.99 and the full multi-stager including stage one can be 129.99.

The title in stage 1 implies feeling the growing love and respect of your community, feeling how well people respond to you now that you’re a positive and charismatic compassionate leader. Still externally focused and as for internal focused, more concerned on self-emotions rather than other-emotions, (compared to the other stages.)

Stage 2:

Chosen, Rebirth, Sanguine. CHOSEN FOR OTHERS

still low recon, but healing is being introduced, the goal is to lightly introduce the user to a healing experience without detracting too far away from the main goal of chosen at the side still. Even users without a desire to heal could still benefit from Chosen FOR Others.

The name of stage 2’s title implies that unlike stage 1, which is primarily external, stage 2 is about starting to fully embody the role of stage one, and that you’re Chosen… not just BY others, but FOR others… and with that intense sense of responsibility, you truly become reborn into a leader that focuses on others instead of himself because you realize your responsibility is to your fellow humans.

It would have medium levels of alpha scripting and minor/medium levels of healing without detracting from stage 1’s primary objectives. Many users will stop here and never ascend to stage 3/4 unless they want the deeper healing.

Stage 3:

Chosen, Regeneration, Love Bomb. CHOSEN FROM WITHIN. This sub is HEAVY healing, for those that truly want to lead internally first and prepare themselves for the deepest journey possible into leading from within, being a grounded, centered leader. This is HEAVY healing and NO alpha scripting whatsoever… standard CFW as we have it today, re-appropriated to fit into the context of multi-stagers. The toughest of the 3 subs to get a firm foundation of.

This is the subliminal, as the title suggests, that inspires you to go deep into your core and realize how you’re not just chosen FOR others, or BY others, but you are now starting to choose yourself. You are truly taking responsibility for clearing out your baggage for the ultimate leader that you can be. This would be a HEAVY healing subliminal although not as heavy as DR.

Stage 4:

Leading From Within

At stage 4, Chosen From Within’s healing is combined with Chosen By Other’s Alpha scripting to help you continually introspect, look deep into your heart, and LEAD from the deepest core of your being you’ve ever had access to, and once thought was impossible to access. A place of true love, continual prayer and reflection on the wellbeing of humanity, a true beacon. This is the sub that Ghandi would most likely have listened to, as he truly Lead From Within.

For the multi-stagers, they’re intended to start low recon and be a normal subliminal but allow users to slowly increase their level of healing. Many people will be content using the mild healing in stage 2 to slowly wittle away their traumas over a long period of time, and have a LONG period of preparation before their stage 3/4 healing journey ever begins… with Rebirth, it could be possible that with enough exposure, Stage 3 and 4 will bring up new traumas but the user will already feel like they are in the past, from another person’s life, and the trauma wouldn’t be as painful to bring up again and revisit.

Stage 1: Pure alpha
Stage 2: Alpha + Mild Healing
Stage 3: Full Healing
Stage 4: Alpha + 25-75% Full Healing

In a custom, perhaps some people might want to include the cores of both stage 1 and stage 4, or perhaps even stage 2 and 4, or even 1 and 3 for MAXIMUM healing and MAXIMUM alpha.

14 Likes

Probably a good idea! Like, not right now, but eventually.

It would be perfect to bring someone from zero to a good level!!

Put it on the roadmap

2 Likes

Great idea!

Im listening CFW with Spartan… today I went to a big store and I wanted to pick fights with everyone that was doing what I considered disrespectful things… At one point I almost drop all my groseries and left, really pissed off.

5 minutes later I was at a small store chatting with the owner and laughing.

1 Like

I love that idea even though I would have different stages.

Stage 1 : Chosen By Self which be all about self love, self forgiveness feeling great about self.

Stage 2 : Leading Self. This stage would all be about self leadership, self discipline, integrity to your own values.

Stage 3 : Chosen by others. This stage would essentially be the regular Chosen

Stage 4 : Leading others : This stages would be a combination of stages 1, 2 and 3 with a strong emphasis on external leadership and commanding presence.

Stage 1: Pure self love and healing
Stage 2: Internal or self leadership
Stage 3: Regular Chosen
Stage 4: 25% self love, 25% self leadership, 50% external leadership and presence.

4 Likes

I only used Regeneration and my experience wasn’t that great so I for one think it’s great you are thinking to swap it out.

Simply based on the descriptions and the reviews here. If the options are limited to two, then I think Sanguine and Love Bomb will be my choice. Love Bomb for love and it’s ability to speed up manifestation. Sanguine for the protection against reconciliation.

Blue Skies is in the Zero Point Primer included with every ZP sub.

And it’s the OG Blue Skies in ZP format. :wink:

#subclubsecrets

24 Likes

It would be Chosen (without alpha), LB, Regen, Rebirth, Sanguine, all rewritten toward the goal of complete emotional healing and a positive internal sense of self.

42 Likes

so this will be like the emperor of the healing subs :eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, that would be amazing as an internal developpment sub.

You stack this with another sub to guide the developpment of it in a certain direction!

3 Likes

Won’t there be overlap with Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

When you put it like that I will take it even though it’s got Regen lol since this sounds like the ultimate inner strength sub💪

1 Like

Everything overlaps, but DR doesn’t have the mission of becoming a beacon of absolute love and positivity. It’s much more aggressive and traditionally masculine.

This would be something you run AFTER developing your “alpha” qualities to a level where you’re satisfied.

18 Likes

This is more in line with the traditional multi-stagers which all START with healing, but I just thought it would be cool to have an opposing model where you run alpha foundations first and then slowly and gradually introduce more and more healing, till it’s completely healing, and then once you’re “fully healed” (which will never really happen) THEN you add the alpha scripting back in to truly be an enlightened leader like Ghandi.

But unlike traditional multi-stagers which start with healing/internal work, the opposing model starts with external results so you feel like you’re really getting somewhere from day 1, and then slowly introduce healing without giving up alpha scripting.

This stager would also be a great fix to the problem of healing overriding alpha scripting. In stage 2, the healing would be so light and minimal compared to the alpha scripting that it would be more balanced.

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m asking, because all the subs in a category, especially the healing ones, confuse me with how much they overlap and how seemingly small the differences are. Can you make some sort of guide, a roadmap, or a quiz, which would help pick the right sub for the right situation?

3 Likes