The Dragon's way

Honestly cant wait for stage 2, i think u said it on stage 1 also but you just feel so down most of the time, the mood swings r insane

1 Like

Yes DRST2 is a much easier ride in terms of mood swings and challenging dreams.
At least for me.

2 Likes

I failed to take action on literally everything st.1 was telling me as well which is my fault and i paid the price, but hard lesson learnedā€¦

1 Like

DAY 3

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop /AsCh 1 loop

Today is AsCh day again. Always a pleasure to hear this sub. The sub always leaves a very positive feeling. Otherwise, Iā€™ve felt a little insecure the last two days. I have to think about a lot of personal things and it feels like my barriers are being redefined. Thatā€™s a good development, but the mistakes youā€™ve made are sometimes extremely painful. I think a lot about all the mistakes Iā€™ve made in my life. Itā€™s an interesting process that gives you a lot of insight into yourself. It seems like DR and CFW are picking up speed now.

3 Likes

DAY 6 Rest Day

Rest day. The last few days have been characterized by a depressed mood. Some of my problems are taking on a life of their own at the moment and I have no way of doing anything about it. Everything I try goes wrong. I feel like a hamster in a wheel. However, it is spinning faster and faster and will soon break. DR+CFW ensures a changed world of thought and I realize more and more that I am changing internally. There are some things I donā€™t want anymore and Iā€™m aggressively looking for solutions to my problems. Itā€™s like a timed escape. A little more every day. Now all I have to do is adjust my environment, but thatā€™s a long process.

2 Likes

Lovely journal @FireDragon, did you ever feel headache from Dragon Reborn?

2 Likes

Thank you. No I have never had a headache from DR or CFW.
In the beginning I had more energy after the loops now itā€™s more like I get a little tired.
The whole thing has turned.

1 Like

For your nightmares and bad dreams on dragon reborn, may I suggest to try a dreamcatcher?

Reconciliation at night means reconciliation at day.

If you win the fights in the dream world you will have control over the lesser dream, the greater Law ruling the lesser.

A being with great awareness can travel in his dreams consciously and will see the events taking place there. Souls who die and get stuck between worlds get stuck in the dream of the collective mind wandering around there and supernaturally influencing world events.

So the dreams is where waking life is being controlled from (inception), are you dreaming are you not dreaming, what is real what is not real is the ultimate question isnā€™t it?

If it is all a dream this must mean were you place your consciousness and awareness becomes waking life, and all else illusion or dream.

Iā€™m just figuring out what comes from this chosen scripting @FireDragon I hope it is okay that I intercepted your journal with this talk of the dream space.

I just wanted to say that it is in our sleep were the magic happens. If you can win in the dream and overcome limits or see symbology regarding positive results from the program you are positively reconciling and winning at your life!

Reconciliation is just transmutation you can turn dark into light and evolve at life or light into dark and devolve spiral downwards. Destruct or construct life.

This is why it so important to have a proper night ritual and to prepare and intent and go to sleep with the intent of slaying the dragons at night and to win each night in the subconscious.

You actually may wanna try this and to sleep in a safe environment, not under the influence of stimulants, and to keep objects around that may strengthen your will, vitality and assurance for a winning battle. So a dream catcher is specially intended for this purpose but objects of strong emotional connection of a positive nature may be of benefit as well.

I think it is important for people to understand that as we go to sleep at night something unique happens were not just out brains waves slow down but one door to a reality closes and another one opens. Both influencing each other from within their existence (dimensions).

Ok what I mean is if you go to sleep in a positive state with positive feelings and intentions at night and looking forward to the day ahead (Iā€™m sure people have experienced this) consciously programming themselves to do what they said out to do, or waking up without an alarm at a certain time and at night in the dreamscape space it made and the creation is then prepared for the director (95% of the subconscious) to steer his actors around.

Sorry for intruding but I felt it would help with your dragon fire adventure.

You can also watch your reflection in the mirror looking straight into your soul and subconscious let yourself be guided into a trance and hold things which give you a strong and assuring positive emotion to switch your reconciliation around. Polarising the dominating forces of the subconscious mind towards itā€™s evolving and positive spiral.

@FireDragon, tiredness is normal when healing because your experiences at nighttime can and will drag you down into your day if it was not all green pastures and rainbows at night.

Win at night, win at day :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you for all this information. Interesting stuff.
Thanks again and good luck on your journey.

1 Like

DAY 8 Rest Day

Another rest day. In the last two days I have noticed that I have become very thin-skinned. Lots of little things upset me and I donā€™t want to accept them anymore. This is anyway a process that Iā€™ve observed the last few weeks. Iā€™m just not willing to accept things like that anymore. This is a good sign and a good development on my way.

4 Likes

How do you deal with it? Do you address annoying things/situations, avoid them orā€¦

Is it just a general awareness that you have less tolerance.

1 Like

I address a lot more things directly than I used to. Thatā€™s a good sign. However, I am not ready to clarify everything directly. I still have some inhibitions.

3 Likes

DAY 9

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop / AsCh 1 loop

Sub Day with AsCh. Another week has passed and itā€™s time to listen to AsCh. Always a special pleasure to hear AsCh. It always leaves a very positive mood. DR+CFW go very well together, at least for me. My dreams have calmed down and my fears have also diminished. Whatā€™s still missing is more self-confidence and more energy to tackle things. But Iā€™m only at DRST2. Patience is the key.

2 Likes

DAY 11

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

Sub day again. It is now the eleventh day in the second cycle with DRST2 and CFW. There isnā€™t much new to report, except that there is an ever-increasing inner calm. The distance to my problems is also getting bigger. I can now see my problems and my world much better. I can see them from a different perspective. All in all, itā€™s small steps forward. Not the big bang, but progress in the right direction. Self-esteem and self-confidence are also increasing. Slowly but surely. The dreams have pretty much returned to normal and still address one or the other problem. However, they are nowhere near as lively and haunting as they were in the beginning with DRST1.

2 Likes

DAY 15

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day. The last few days were again characterized by ups and downs in my mood. Nevertheless i have the feeling to be strengthened inside. Although there are small changes, they are clearly noticeable. There is sometimes an inner peace and serenity and a positive feeling for the future. These feelings just have to become more stable.

2 Likes

DAY 19

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day. At first I thought that DRST2 was easier to listen to than DRST1, but that was a misjudgment. DRST2 has caused more and more thought and grief over the past few days. Many troublesome issues were brought into focus. The questions who am I really and what do I want from life also play a major role at the moment. DRST2 is really getting me down at the moment and Iā€™ll be glad when Iā€™ve finished the second cycle. I hope that DRST3 is easier to process. On the plus side, DR seems to make me stronger. Inner strength and confidence. That alone is worth a lot.

4 Likes

I decided today to take a break from healing subs for the time being. After 4 months of DR and CFW I have to do something more active. Picked StarkQ+Emperor as my next stack. I urgently need more energy for my job. Iā€™ll come back to DR3+DR4 later. I have the strong feeling that it has to go on somehow. Enough healing for now.
Now washout.

4 Likes

Very funny your doing this since i have the exact same idea. Im thinking of finishing one more cycle of stage 2, then heading right into khan + wealth building modules and begin working on the things i need to(taking action)

Look forward to following your stark + emperor journey now

1 Like

That is really funny. Maybe a bit of synchronicity. :slightly_smiling_face: :thinking:

1 Like

Plz tag me in your next journal w these 2 titles if you do make one ! Would love to follow

1 Like