The Dragon's way

Very funny you posted this. Last night i was reading through dragon st 2 on the description page and i noticed it said it include physical healing which i found amazing. This is going to lead me into a dragon st.2 + paragon all around physical and mental healing stack.

1 Like

Thats a realy good idea. Paragon is a very good sub and ST2 feels good for me atm.

1 Like

DAY 14 Rest Day

Rest day. Unfortunately there is no news. The dreams were confused again and gave me no new insights. Feeling fine today no problems so far.

1 Like

DAY 15

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop / AsCh ZP 1 loop

Sub day with AsCh. Today I noticed that my fears have become significantly less. Especially in the morning after waking up, they are not as strong as before. This is already a significant success.
AsCh was clearly felt again. After the 7 minutes I had a very positive feeling.

2 Likes

How are you liking stage 2 compared to stage 1 so far in terms of stress levels and confidence feeling? I know you mentioned its a much easier listen

1 Like

Yes that’s right. I like DR2 better than DR1. It is far less stressful and like balm for the soul. I can’t describe it any other way, but DR2 is really good for me. In particular, the strenuous dreams are no longer there. DR1 was like a bulldozer for me while DR2 is now healing the wounds. Exactly as it says in the DR description. Also, there are no more big ups and downs. Everything is much more balanced. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Yeah stage 1 is a whirlwind. You said it best with the constant up and downs… One day you feel amazing, the next its like a train hit you. It definitely clears alot of trauma tho ill say that much

1 Like

Yes thats right. I forgot to mention that the confidence level is much higher with DR2.
But imho CFW is also playing his part in the whole equation so to speak.

1 Like

Thats great to know, okay, super excited to run that. Yeah CFW is powerful i think we have an amazing stack with these 2 here

1 Like

DAY 17

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

Sub day again. Last night i had vivid dreams again which gave me some insight into my fears.
It’s really interesting what comes up from the depths. Otherwise there is nothing new to report.

1 Like

DAY 18 Rest Day

Rest day. It’s always amazing what DR brings to the surface. Long-gone stories with ex-girlfriends, long-gone stories with friends from school, family stories, professional stuff and of course the current madness in all its facets. What I really like is that while it’s tiring, it’s not overwhelming. Also, there is a lesson to be learned from every story that comes up. Repent of old mistakes and forgive yourself. An important process.

3 Likes

Hey quick question, was their anything in particular you looked for when playing dragon where you were like okay its time to move onto the next stage? Im approaching the end of cycle 2 stage 1 right now

1 Like

No, i had planned two cycles per stage. I think that’s enough and besides, you can go back at any time if you feel like it wasn’t enough.

1 Like

Okay thanks, im going to follow that w cycles plan as well

1 Like

DAY 19

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day. Not much to report other than general sadness. It’s one of those days when I’m slightly depressed. The loops were pleasant. I could hear them only this afternoon and not like usual in the morning. Let’s see if my mood changes in the next few hours.

2 Likes

DAY 21

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Last sub day before washout. It was a smooth and comfortable first cycle with DRST2.
DRST1 was a lot more strenuous.
In the last two days, a general sadness has emerged and feelings of anxiety have increased again.
These feelings are easy to control and I’m sure they’ll go away soon. It’s not entirely clear to me where they’re coming from, but it feels like it’s coming from deep inside. DR stirs things up.
Let’s see what the second cycle brings with DRST2.

2 Likes

I see no reason to continue the journal on a daily basis. From the next cycle I will only report if there is something new again. Now it’s time for the washout.

2 Likes

Both you guys inspired me to stack CFW with DR. For sure I’ll keep following this Journal! And yes, it’s better to just drop your insights when you have some, also less pressure

1 Like

Yes, that is definitely a good choice. CFW+DR is a good combination.
Good luck with your subs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DAY 1

2nd cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

First sub day after the washout. The last five days have been calm and peaceful. I noticed that I have a lot more self-confidence than a few weeks ago. I also feel more stable and see the future more positively. Let’s see what the second run of DRST2 brings.

3 Likes