The Dragon's way

Something additional about my visit to the dentist.
As i wrote i had a very unpleasant appointment at the dentist today. Normally I would have postponed it again, but today everything was different. I suddenly knew that I would go through with it and suddenly I was able to think very positively. The fear gave way to a stoic calm and composure. At the dentist everything went perfectly right away. No waiting time, no problems during the one hour treatment.
It was perfect.
Without the subs I would definitely have postponed the date again, Iā€™m sure of that.

3 Likes

This is something im noticing on dragon as well! Certain things i would not have went to or completed due to fear/anxiety I decided to do and it turned out perfect

3 Likes

Yes thats exactly how it feels. Like everything is perfectly prepared.

I dont know if this is Dragon Reborn or CFW or both :slightly_smiling_face:
Or its maybe AsCh the manifestation Sub.

Anyway its working and thats important.

1 Like

Excellent either way! We basically have the exact same stack so yeah does not matter where its coming from, as long as its coming haha

1 Like

:+1: yes

1 Like

DAY 4 Rest Day

And once again rest day. Had another appointment today for vaccination against covid and like yesterday everything went perfectly. No waiting time at the doctor and no problems of any kind. I had never been outside so quickly. This was the fourth vaccination and the first three were far more time intensive. Unfortunately, since I work in the health sector myself, this has to be the case.
But today everything went super fast. I donā€™t know if that has anything to do with the subs, but i was in the right place at the right time again. I will continue to monitor and report.

1 Like

DAY 5

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop

After my loops today i felt an inner dislike for certain things in my life. This inner aversion increased during the day and i thought a lot about my life. There are things i can change immediately and i did that today. Other circumstances of my life can only be changed in the long term. At the moment the subs give me a direction that i can follow well. The changes from the inside to the outside can be felt very well at the moment. Time will tell.

2 Likes

DAY 6 Rest Day

Rest day. Although nothing special happened, I feel very positive today. It can go on like this.

2 Likes

DAY 7

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

And another sub day. This morning i had something like a spirit of optimism and at the same time Iā€™m impatient. The changes in my life are just too slow for me. Patience is not exactly my strength. After the two loops, the optimism was gone and instead i became sad. I believe that Dragon Reborn was the triggering factor. Letā€™s wait and see how the day develops.

5 Likes

DAY 9

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

• today Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP 1 loop / CFW ZP 1 loop / AsCh ZP 1 loop

Day nine sub day. I found that I have better posture. I keep reminding myself to walk straight. shoulders back and straight. This happens completely automatically, so it is a subconscious thing. Other than that I havenā€™t noticed anything in the last two days. But thatā€™s worth a lot to walk straight again and not let your shoulders sag.

2 Likes

Ive noticed the same thing not sure if its dragon or cfwā€¦ But posture is way more straight and walking is more smooth

2 Likes

good to know that you are noticed the same. reading the objectives from DR make me think its DR related but who knows.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn

• General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in oneā€™s own skin

• Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice

• Body shifting ā€” muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness

and much moreā€¦

5 Likes

DAY 11

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day again. Listening to the two titles was pleasant as always. I have the impression that DRST2 is easier to listen to than DRST1. Itā€™s hard to describe, but ST1 was a lot harder to listen to. It always left me feeling depressed. This is not the case with DRST2. Somehow everything has become easier. The intensity of the dreams has also decreased. Sometimes there are still certain patterns in the dreams but all in all the dreams have become quite diffuse. Under DRST1 they were very pronounced and always to the point of the wound. Everything seems to be healing more now, but thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to be with Dragon Blood.

3 Likes

Hi, great blog.
This reminds me of listening to the Regeneration sub.
I took a 3 cycle cure and for the first 2 cycles, after each listening, it was a feeling of heaviness and almost like depression.
I am sure its due to the fact that those subs are bringing to a surface a lot of bad memories and feelings we hid from ourselves long ago, but are making us feel the way we do.
And the only way to change something about it is to deal with that.
I was combining it with Spartan, which was my ā€œfixā€ of strength and almost stoically excepting things are they were are times.
After 3 cycles of Regen I felt that my situation was 90% fixed, but 2 months after nonlistening any healing sub I feel that I have regressed back to the old state quite a bit. So I am now flirting with DR as well.
On the side note, the most ā€œpleasantā€ sub for me to deal with traumas, insecurities, and anxiety is Rebirth.
I feel it doesnā€™t force me to deal with my fears but tries to delete them from my mind instead. And instill positive things.
So if you are looking for some ideas, you may try incorporating it in your stack.

Good luck, I am gonna follow you on your path.

3 Likes

Thank you for your wishes. DR is a great sub and if youā€™re thinking of listening to it Iā€™m curious to hear your results. Iā€™ll take a look at rebirth and see if it would be a good addition. Thanks for the tip and good luck also.

1 Like

DAY 13

1st cycle

STACK

Dragon Reborn ST2 ZP
CFW ZP
AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Sub day again. On a physical level, I have noticed over the past few days that I have far fewer problems with my back. The last few months i had massive problems after getting up in the lower lumbar vertebrae area. That has improved significantly and is almost completely gone. There were definitely a few blockages on an energetic level that were dissolved by DR. Otherwise the mood is quite good and the dreams have now turned to a new field. My job. After they almost exclusively dealt with private problems, everything now revolves around my job and the problems and fears associated with it. Thatā€™s an interesting development and will help me to get new solutions.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really interesting and cool. Looking forward to running this sub as itā€™s so wholly encompassing.

Do you ever feel trapped energy? Or any blockage releases? Or just wake up and notice something that was, is no longer.

1 Like

I just noticed that the pain was getting less and less. Since pain in the lumbar region is often associated with existential worries, it fits like a glove.

2 Likes