The Journey Begins: Warrior

Reading this post from Saint’s journal is making me wonder whether or not I should continue to run Chosen. The fundamental reason why I’m running Chosen right now is to get accepted into the program that I’m looking to get into, but I believe I can still get in without the use of Chosen. And in the meantime, I can finally begin Emperor or Stark and focus on building wealth. It’s become more and more necessary as I watch the western world slowly crumble.

2 Likes

Got an email today letting me know that I was accepted for the interview process at the program I’m applying to. Excellent news that I’m really happy about, next step is to kill it at the interview. If I can get into this program and pass (it’s an extremely difficult boot camp-style program), it will be life-changing. Subliminal Club has made me ready for this challenge, and I am ready to embrace it.

1 Like

Had some wild dreams yesterday night, made me realize that I should start keeping a journal of my dreams. The only one I remember is of my teeth falling out, fucking weird.

Also my list of subs that I’m interested in getting just keeps growing…Stark, Emperor, Lovebomb and Paragon are all looking like must-buys for the near future.

I just started my latest cycle but I’m really tempted to cut it short and sub out Wanted for Stark or Emperor, mostly because my physique isn’t an absolute priority right now. But at the same time, it’s hard to make that decision to let go of Wanted, which is an amazing sub for what it can do. Emperor is kind of a compromise between the two.

Decided to pull the trigger on Stark, gonna start a a listening schedule of Chosen + Stark on Day 1, and MTM Day 2. This cycle’s gonna be until January 30, so we’ll evaluate how things are by then.

Man I’m trying my best not to be a sub-hopper but life and ZP is making it haaaaard. Chosen From Within sounds perfect, so I have to run it for this cycle and see how it goes.

Tomorrow, I run CFW and Stark. Saturday will be MTM as always. God I’m excited.

1 Like

Used the old Beast Within lifecharger this morning 'cause I was feeling sore in my legs from yesterday’s workout.

Soreness went away immediately after, crazy stuff.

1 Like

Chosen From Within is crazy. The regeneration scripting is, wow.

I had a dream yesterday about a friend in my past, I don’t want to put too many details about it but it made me rethink my actions of the past, and her significance in my life and the role she played. Her rejection of me in the dream really hit me emotionally in the dream, and now it’s having me wonder about what her role was in my life. I cut off contact with everyone from my past, but that dream made me remember her and the relation we had. Just makes me wonder, 'cause the dream shows clearly that there is something there within me. A chapter that I wanted to close by cutting off the people of my past is a chapter that still remains open, despite my efforts to drown it completely. There is something still there, and makes me wonder how to go about it.

I think I might need to go back to social media again, and restart a presence there. The important thing is to not fall into the trap of comparison and artificiality involved when consuming social media content, so I still think I need to build myself personally before I could go back. Still, that dream makes me wonder…about things.

5 Likes

Also, yesterday was the first time I felt the benefits of MTM since I started running the sub. I was in a better flow, was able to start firing combinations from southpaw for the first time and at one point I entered a perfect flow state while hitting pads with the instructor, and even he was like “shit that was fucking smooth”.

Just can’t wait for MTM ZP so that I could speed up these results, but happy to finally see some benefit so far.

2 Likes

And wow, now that I think about it, yesterday was the first time that I thought back to where I was at my absolute lowest point in December 2020. I thought it had to do with the song I was listening to, but I think it may also have something to do with CFW now that I think about it. Thinking about that period of my life really made me emotional, but also grateful in a way. It’s hard to say, I really need to think more about it.

Also, my writing seems to be coming off a lot smoother than usual. Is this Stark coming into effect? Who knows.

4 Likes

this is most definitely coming from Stark bro.

3 Likes

Yeah that would make sense, as it’s my only solution I can think of to some problems that CFW has identified for me.

But again, I don’t think I’m ready to go back to social media to be honest, I feel like I need more personal growth before I do so. Hard to say what the precise next steps are, but I know that the focus has to be on getting better.

2 Likes

Wow just had another crazy dream, this time I was watching the Matrix series in an abandoned building, except my mind created a completely different story for the Matrix Reloaded. I don’t remember the details but it was a cohesive plot, to the point where I got scared in the dream of what was going to happen next and paused the movie. I forget the details, but there was a sort of equation extracted from a girl’s mind and projected onto a board but that extraction was compromised and the machines stormed into the building as Trinity and the rest of the crew pounced on this girl the moment the equation appeared, which was also the exact moment that the explosion caused by the machines occurred.

There’s a few other details I’m omitting about the dream, which I’ll sum up. I took a bus to go see a live sports game, I got off and stopped at a sandwich shop and I was surprised to see no one was scanning for vaccine passports. I left and walked to a building nearby, I think a mall, and I come across a friend from high school with his girlfriend I presume, both wearing t-shirts of that sports team (everyone around me was, kinda like they were all going to the game). I went on a computer while talking to them, to look up how awful this sports team was lately (as that’s where the conversation turned) and then I found myself walking towards that abandoned home.

Now after the movie scare, I went down the stairs and, again, not gonna give too many details about this but all I will say is someone I used to speak to transformed into a girl, naked, Caucasian, thick with gorgeous thighs with tattoos from her thighs to her upper body. The interesting thing of note was how she had two tattoos of a FAMAS assault rifle, one pointing upwards on her left hamstring and the other downwards on her right. She was staring at me, with a look as if she knew I was watching her closely and she was happy about it. She kept eye contact locked with me and went to the kitchen sink to clean the dishes, the downstairs layout of the home was very similar to where I currently live. That’s when I woke up.

These dreams man. What the hell is going on hahaha

2 Likes

Yet another crazy dream again today. Don’t remember the details but there was a fight with a bunch of people getting into a building I was in, where a party of sorts was going on. Huge party, the building was some sort of industrial complex.

I think watching the original Matrix trilogy this week has permeated my mind apparently :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also had my interview today, think it went fairly well. Interviewer made it clear that the program is very difficult so I should get a head start ASAP, so I think I’ll start today.

I’m not sure if I want to replace CFW with Lovebomb for my next cycle, but the cycle after that I will need to make space for Limitless, as that will be a staple of my stack for the program (the same way MTM is a staple of this stack).

Also desperately hoping that MTMZP is released by mid-February at the latest, I need to run at least one full cycle of it just to see its effects.

2 Likes

Damn boy, CFW manifestation on steroids with you :eyes:

1 Like

January 30 is the end of this cycle. February 5th will be the beginning of my next cycle, and I’m thinking about what to run next.

While CFW has felt great to run, I believe that it will have to be sacrificed for Mind’s Eye. The reason is that it will help boost Stark and MTM, and allow me to focus on the two biggest things coming up: my return to school, and my development in Muay Thai while I can still make it my number one priority.

I do want to run CFW again in the future, just because it makes me feel fucking great. I also wanted to run LB for at least one cycle, to absorb its good vibes but I don’t know when I’ll be able to, to be honest. Maybe I should replace Stark with LB, I don’t know. It’s hard to say at this point personally. I think I’ll run LB during April, since I won’t be able to focus on Muay Thai that month. I was also thinking about trying Paragon in the month of April, maybe with Limitless or Mind’s Eye.

I’ve got plenty of time to reflect on my upcoming stacks, we’ll see how it goes. Two things I am certain of though; I need to try Mind’s Eye ASAP, and MTM is the center of this journal and must stay that way.

1 Like

Ran loop 1 of MTMXZP, training next time on Thursday so we’ll see how it goes.

Also ran Pre-Q’s Beyond Limitless lifecharger so that I could get started with learning some coding. Need to get a head start if I’m gonna succeed in this program, so I’m going to begin with Java and take it from there.

1 Like

Ran BL pre-Q lifecharger again today on my rest day, but feeling a lot more lethargic now actually.

So I guess I’ve learned not to run these lifechargers on my off-days, since I don’t want it interfering with my stack.

I suspect this is what happened from yesterday’s BL experiment. Concepts that were tiring to get through flew off the top of my head with ease today. I was actually surprised at how I was getting questions correct lol.

1 Like