Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I like that. Run Emperor before Khan. I remember a lot of the’’ I feel like I need a foundation for Khan’ so people jumped off Khan and went back to Ascension. So maybe there is something to be said about the progression from ascension to emperor to khan.

But at the same time khan is a 4 stager so really stage 1 was about breaking down things, total breakdown. If you ran it long enough everything was broken down and then built back upon with the proceeding stages.

That’s why journals are great. You can go back and see well look how I was so excited about these new improvements and now I’m saying I need to quit and use something else because…and that’s probably reconciliation.

Also maybe some people don’t gel with the archetype thing they’d rather have it attributes. Maybe they need a left brain line of single goal titles but that’s kind of what customs are for?

I was under the impression that a lot of people didn’t like khan and emperor and never heard much from sanguine. Then people pop out of the wood work with good things to say and praise for these titles. lol. So that’s why you really want to consider keeping a personal journal so you aren’t not inadvertently swayed off your path by all of the other reports of everyone else.

2 Likes

This is why we have a 30-day guarantee, and this is an issue you’re going to have with ANY English based subliminal producer. That being said, the fact that unlike other subliminal producers, I actually spent 12+ years studying the English language.

15 Likes

First time I’m hearing this.

1 Like

Has something change on Fire’s writing style after Q era? Even on ZP?
I wonder about it, now that you mentioned it…
I am not an English Native speaker. More of my vocabulary is kind of academic. Many phrasal verbs or jargon is out of my range. Thus, will it imply that I would not benefit 100% of a florid scripting?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

No, this is another made up problem. Why in the hell would we write the subliminal scripts the same way we write MARKETING COPY, ya’ll?

8 Likes

First of all, since we have not decided on the fate of BL and LE, of course it’s not clear. It’ll be clear when we determine what the next step for these programs are.

Let’s be real here, this is NOT complicated at all. We’re not turning subliminal use into a roleplaying game for min / maxers, running off anyone who doesn’t want to look and compare stats all day. But, let’s address these “concerns.”

How are we supposed to answer this? We gave you the tools and their description, we can’t hand hold you through the process in the sales copy. This is why we made the community forum – you come here, give us the details and then allow us and / or the community to guide you toward a particular stack. Theoretically, any of these titles could achieve the goal depending on the use case and the person. We can’t do that in the copy, because we don’t know how you’re going to uniquely respond to a particular subliminal, hence why we have a 30-day guarantee.

For example, it’s well known and documented that individuals like myself and @Sub.Zero actually gets reverse reconciliation on cognitive enhancement subliminals, like Limitless ZP. Now, once I’m off Limitless ZP for about a week, I can clearly see the increase in processing speed, typing speed, reading speed, cognitive power, etc. But, while running it, it’s incredibly hard for me. This is not an industry that can be reduced down to a mere graph, because there’s no way to even quantify those numbers.

How can we say that Emperor is more “alpha” than Chosen? What does that even mean? Define it. Some people’s version of alpha is NOT the overtly dominant individual, but the stoic, calm and collected individual who is a bit detached from pop culture. Who is to say that the latter isn’t alpha? I’ve been running Chosen From Within, which has very little “traditional alpha” scripting. Instead, it’s full of positivity, love and emotional healing, and this is the most dominant I’ve ever felt in my life. Why? Because I already had enough aggression and dominance. What I needed was a connection to my empathic side, which actually lowered my natural distrust of people and thus heightened my ability to take on risks. High risk = high reward and if you look at any “alpha” individual, you’ll see that they all possess the ability to take on lots of calculated risk and remain focused.

So, again – your version of alpha does not equate to my version. It doesn’t equate to @Fire 's version, it doesn’t equate to @Malkuth’s, and many others. So, the solution for us was to work off archetypes, which we did with the alphas, giving a choice of what YOUR alpha is. You’ve got your social / genius alpha with Stark. The more quiet, collected, “keep your head and work” alpha with Emperor. You’ve got Khan, a four stager (and to answer your question, @James, you’d use Khan over Emperor when you have 4 months to dedicate to a title because you want to go deeper). So, keeping that in mind, how exactly would we make that graph?

EDIT: Tell you what, if you can come up with a graph that can convey that information WITH the fact that we all have different interpretations of a notion such as “alpha,” we will consider it.

As for the Limitless subs, same thing. You wouldn’t run Quantum Limitless for a test in 30 days, you’d run Limitless or BLU. If you want all around, long-term cognitive enhancement, you’d run Limitless. If you want temporary, state-based cognitive enhancement without a bunch of healing scripts and other stuff – just something to help get a boost, you run BLU. You need productivity in addition to that, you run Limitless Executive, which is literally just The Executive (a pretty straight forward sub) with Beyond Limitless. It’s not that hard.

Don’t make this complicated and don’t claim it’s not clear when what you really want is more information for advanced users to have. That’s a different conversation and one you will find that I’m open to having. But when you (and by this, I mean anyone) suddenly starts claiming that you were so confused and never got it when this wasn’t a problem a few days ago, my mind sees it for what it is: an attempt to get more information on the inner workings of a title for your own sake, not the greater good.

The objectives will come. They will be written in straight forward language that you can literally use as a checklist. If you have questions on what an objective means, you can ask here on the forum. But stop rushing it or we’ll never release early technologies again. We made this clear that this is the Zero Point PREVIEW, as in, it’s a work in progress and we’re using live feedback to improve.

Why would I write objectives for programs that may all change before release. Instead of me spending time on the big announcement we wanted to make, we’re having to deal with a bunch of support tickets and PMs from a problem that DID NOT EXIST until a few days ago.

NOW, as for the announcement:

We have decided to release a 5-7 minute version of Beyond Limitless to use as a “booster,” but ya’ll know that I find that word very politically charged right now and we’ll be changing it to something else. Now, here’s the “controversial” part, and the decision is already made, so don’t turn this into an argument.

At the start and end of the track, we’re going to place a version of the Zero Point Listening Warning with clear instructions to run the title properly and NOT to overexpose. Given the fact that the loop is 7 minutes, this shouldn’t be a concern, because it’s not like you’re going to fall asleep while listening to the title and be woken up by the warning.

We looked at other options, including only placing BLU on the Lifecharger app and then limiting how many loops you could listen to in a 24 hour period, but we’re not huge fans of that level of control. That being said, we HAVE to protect not only our company but the industry as a whole. So. The warning will be integrated into the track.

Now, what we’ll be testing soon is whether or not running this version will count against your three ZP stack limit. We are hoping that you can use a title like BLU once or twice a week without recon, as once again, it won’t contain the types of scripting that usually generates recon (like healing scripting).

I have just made a new thread titled “Main Dev. Thread - Beyond Limitless” to discuss this. Let’s get back to Emperor ZP on this thread.

32 Likes

Nice to know!
Let me give you one example.
Many years ago, during my first visit to the USA. I had this dialog at a coffee shop at Dallas airport:
Me: Good morning, sir. Can you give me a cup of coffee please?
Barista: A black coffee?
Me: I do not know. I am from Europe, how many colors of coffee do you got here?
Perhaps, there are other like me here…
There is no reason to get angry. Cheers!

2 Likes

When communicating in unfamiliar linguistic contexts (these can include non-familiar language systems or familiar language systems being spoken in an unfamiliar style) one word that is very important to understand is this one:

idiom

It refers to phrasings with meanings that are established through usage. Literal analysis of each word in an idiomatic phrase will not give you its meaning.

This is not a problem when you are familiar with the context of usage. But it can get tricky when you are attempting to communicate in an unfamiliar context.

“I just asked him for a pencil and he blew his top”

“He was tripping so I told him to chill the hell out”

and on and on and on.

If they’re not literal, then why do we use them? For expressive style and because they are a compact, elegant means of encoding shared or valued experiences. This enables them to more effectively evoke emotional tone in familiar listeners.

Anyway, the bottom-line (i.e., the essential message) is in the post that you just quoted: The actual subliminal scripts are not the same as the product descriptions.

9 Likes

What he said, ya’ll. This is why I was asking about ESL in regards to marketing copy.

5 Likes

The scripting is a seed that has to grow into the particular field that is anyone’s subconscious mind.
The minerals, nutrients of this field are previous experiences, feelings as well as the encoded messages of our culture.

So, i guess that if the scripting of Wanted, for example says: “I have a mischievous aura” but you don’t know the meaning of “mischievous” word this particular message gets overlooked.

Just a supposition

A good strategy is to expand your vocabulary, to listen to new words everyday.

To accompany the scripting with reading material which prepares the soil for the seed (subs) with books such as “The way of the superior man”, “Swoon” and the like if you are running Wanted and you are a non-native english speaker.

4 Likes

To be honest, there are quite a few Americans wouldn’t know what “mischievous” means. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Well, every country has its share of people who doesn’t like to read…

I mean…those that don’t even read the machine instructions not even once

2 Likes

Thanks! That is the missing word.

1 Like

Ok, I speak two languages and get by in another which is similar to one of the first two languages.

One of these two languages is English. And I am fluent.

However, I have always had a problem with understanding what exactly different subs do. The metaphorical stories I find to be meaningless as I have no idea what information you are trying to impart.

So listing objectives and having a side by side comparison (like you did earlier in this thread wrt alpha titles) is therefore the way to go as more people will be able to understand this form of information.

As for @MadaraUchiha I am more than happy to take him at his word that he has a higher than average IQ. This simply means he is unable to understand stuff written for the “everyman”.

Intelligent people really do tend to overstate the importance of intelligence.

However, as a business owner whose products are intended to help people, your average user will not be of the higher intelligence types. [Moderator Edit: Removed assumptions about forum readers.]

So to appeal to the most people you should list objectives and have side by side comparisons and your copy should have a reading age of about 15.

5 Likes

What do you mean by “woo”?

New age stuff (woo woo) or people who want to be “loved” at any cost?

you speak in a way that caught my attention.

im curious

are you objectively a high achiever for your age?

have you made an unusually high amount of money for your age?

do you have any sort of tangible life achievements that would indicate exceptional ability?

im genuinely curious

1 Like

And so the seeds of another debate on the Emperor ZP thread have been sown.

:sweat_smile:

:rofl:

@remarkable … the preponderance of ‘woo’ in any subs community should be assumed.
There is a high chance that one finds out about subliminal technology, precisely because they were looking into "Mind Power."

I’d say the overall IQ Bell Curve of members would actually be better than the average population. No one seems to be <90 here.

:nerd_face:

Appreciate that neg though.

:joy:

11 Likes

There’s one person who’s prettyyyyyyy close to 90 :stuck_out_tongue: (92, in case you’re wondering)

5 Likes

Like you. Man u don’t think it’s just too much. One of the member here has an iq of 144. And he understands the metaphorical description. What the heck man. The metaphorical way of writing the description. makes the sales page attractive as well as understandable. So not understanding basic stuff like this makes you(not you) stupid Though if u have a higher understanding. I am pretty sure @MadaraUchiha understood the description but he didn’t find clarity which I didn’t find either but I didn’t bother to know because there is always written in the sales page:: “If you want to discover more, find it yourself” that’s it…
On limitless line it’s pretty obvious from users that Beyond limitless is always better for tests and exms(in a few days) . If you are not clear just ask us…
That’s why the forum is here

2 Likes

Somewhere someone mentiones that emperor zp is “polymorphic” in the sense it adapts to your personality and your version of emperor based on you as a person. Is this correct ?

2 Likes