Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Doble down on Mogul ZP! I hope there will be prosperity for all of us!

2 Likes

I’m waiting on Khan1ZP because 2 girls sorta broke up with me today. So K1ZP will burn the gunk outta me so it doesn’t bug me anymore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. Khan is just the thing you need, bro.

2 Likes

When someone said Emperor is the notes to a full course and Khan is the full course, that shook me. I thought Khan and Emperor were comparable to each other in scope.

4 Likes

You always know how to get me to run something :joy:

Ugh, I really don’t want to start with Stage 1 tho. I just did CFW and I’m over the healing.

Plus, I want to stack Alchemist.

Think it’ll be too much?

3 Likes

Khan is really a 4 stager to dig deeper your alphaness.

Haha. Someone even asked me if I was working for Subliminal Club and persuading people to buy all the titles lol. Am just a guy who is very enthusiastic about the products and love to share my excitement.

Since you have already run Khan before, you will be fine with starting ST2 or even ST4.

Must admit that even I had considered doing this a couple of weeks back. But my stack is already full.

It would be a powerhouse though. Alchemist manifestation pushing you into your Khan reality.

It could be a bit much but I think if you are patient especially in the beginning, it will work. That’s what my intuition tells me.

4 Likes

This made me laugh so much I nearly pissed myself just now.

I’ve got some chumpness to rid myself of for sure.

4 Likes

From a chump to a Chad

3 Likes

After today’s “stuff”, I think my stack will consist of either:
DR, Khan, Mogul
or
EoG, Khan, Mogul

2 Likes

What is a soy boy?

“Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men lacking masculine characteristics . The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms cuck and low-T (“low testosterone”) – two other terms popularly used as an insult for male femininity by online communities.”

2 Likes

Huh. Thank you.

2 Likes

Get ready for people to drop subs and change stacks again for khan right … about … now if people haven’t already lol

6 Likes

To add to this, having soy also lowers testosterone

3 Likes

not appeared in my downloads yet

I am more excited for Quantum Limitless ZP. I love learning and I want to take it as far as I can

On the Khan sales page it mentions " unlimited sex" . How does that work? Wouldn’t that hurt after a while?

3 Likes

Depends who’s doing what

5 Likes

I don’t remember if it always said that on the sales page or if it was just updated because of ZP