Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Eagerly waiting for this. If I recall, people wanted a lot of things to be in Khan.

1 Like

Yeah, like I think everything was requested :joy: I hope they kept the essence of it! (for sure they did)

This is such an exciting development for SubClub. I have so much love for Khan. Ironically enough I first started using it about a year ago up until the ZP Test. It’s such a well rounded beast of a masculine sub, and I’m tempted to get back on the Khan train.

The only thing is I love the results I’m getting from Emperor and not sure I want to abandon it quite yet. Will be curious to see the objectives to better make an informed decision

11 Likes

Still not there

2 Likes

Shao Kahn:

images (3)

8 Likes

Only issue is that I also want to run Alchemist. Two multistagers is a huge task and there’s no fking way I’m starting on Stage 1 for Khan :joy:

1 Like

Still not in downloads

2 Likes

What does that even mean? lol

How “alpha” do you have to be to run Khan?

2 Likes

That always gets me bro! I’m thankful I joined when they switch to Q build.

1 Like

Same here. For some reason, it is not there yet.

Well, it’s suggested you run something like Acension (which I haven’t ran), Emperor and then Khan to build up as it’s a possibility that Khan could be too far out of your reality.

This is just a thought and not fact though, it’s not my thought but it makes sense to me.

I have however ran Khan in the past tho.

6 Likes

Saint said it’s taking time for the back-end to catch up. That’s the “some reason” :wink:

@Brandon Khan ain’t going anywhere. There’s no hurry. You can run it some time in the future.

1 Like

Khan was the first title I ever ran. It works really well for acquiring an alpha mindset.

Luckily, Khan has stages which build incrementally on each other. In that regard we are fortunate to not have to depend on other programs like Ascension and Emperor in order to run Khan.

Don’t get me wrong. Am sure having run Ascension and Emperor would surely be useful before doing Khan. But in my experience, Khan will get you upto to speed just by itself.

13 Likes

Thanks, Senator! How is the Uber submarine doing? Much profit?

2 Likes

It’s shit.

1 Like

Doble down on Mogul ZP! I hope there will be prosperity for all of us!

2 Likes

I’m waiting on Khan1ZP because 2 girls sorta broke up with me today. So K1ZP will burn the gunk outta me so it doesn’t bug me anymore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. Khan is just the thing you need, bro.

2 Likes

When someone said Emperor is the notes to a full course and Khan is the full course, that shook me. I thought Khan and Emperor were comparable to each other in scope.

4 Likes